The Donald Trump thread

Libertas

Crow
Gold Member
I don't think my hatred of the Democratic Party, or even Congress in general, has ever been more intense than it is today.

The president is in the middle of very delicate negotiations with North Korea which could potentially bring peace to the area after 70 years of tension and end a standoff with a nuclear power, not to mention bring relief to everyone suffering in that country. And how do these cunts respond? They bring in a scumbag who won't add anything new but can undermine his position at home with the latest cycle of hysteria. It's Jerry Springer and Maury go to Washington. Quite frankly, I have much more respect for Jerry Springer and Maury.

I don't care who the damn president is. You don't act this way when these kinds of things are going on overseas.

Disgusting and despicable. The party of hate needs to be destroyed and salted over.

Libertas said:
I don't think my hatred of the Democratic Party, or even Congress in general, has ever been more intense than it is today.

The president is in the middle of very delicate negotiations with North Korea which could potentially bring peace to the area after 70 years of tension and end a standoff with a nuclear power, not to mention bring relief to everyone suffering in that country. And how do these cunts respond? They bring in a scumbag who won't add anything new but can undermine his position at home with the latest cycle of hysteria. It's Jerry Springer and Maury go to Washington. Quite frankly, I have much more respect for Jerry Springer and Maury.

I don't care who the damn president is. You don't act this way when these kinds of things are going on overseas.

Disgusting and despicable. The party of hate needs to be destroyed and salted over.
Collapse of democratic party. Notice the comments by old time Democrats like Joe Lieberman who still have some pride. They are watching with utter disgust as this new group of scumbags like AOC and Tlaib take power.

No sympathy. "Let them burn".

ElJefe1

Kingfisher
Let’s be fair both parties indulge in these dramatized congressional hearings to further their political points, two sides to the same dirty ass coin. Throw all the bums out!!!

redonion

Woodpecker
Libertas said:

I have this charade on in the background while I work, and one of the Dems just asked Cohen if he had knowledge of "Mr. Trump abusing controlled substances". LOL

Anyway this whole thing is a clown show, from both sides. It's all political theater like every damn "hearing" these people put on.

Some US members piled on my fellow countryman Leonard D Neubache in another thread when he said the US was finished. Watching the whole fiasco today, and recognizing the fact that the Dems have a guaranteed 40-45% voting bloc, sometimes even 50-55% when the GOP gets cyclically thrown out, he’s making a sound bet. The Dem members today actively sought to fuck the country over and it remains their modus operandi beyond this committee testimony.

Back to the scenes going on right now, Cohen just looked visibly petrified twice when Mark Meadows questioned him over discrepancies between his testimony today and use of “N/A” in answering questions on a foreign entities contracts disclosure form.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Cohen still denying that he's ever been to Prague which was what the pissgate dossier claimed and what lots of Russia collusion fetishists were using as an example of Trump trying to meet up with Russians to collude.

DamienCasanova

Ostrich
Gold Member
Wutang said:
Cohen still denying that he's ever been to Prague which was what the pissgate dossier claimed and what lots of Russia collusion fetishists were using as an example of Trump trying to meet up with Russians to collude.
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ts-claim-again-michael-cohen-in-prague-story/

According to prior research, there was a Michael Cohen in the region; that Cohen is a New York City based art dealer with the same name as Donald Trump’s former lawyer.

Washington Post Greg Miller obliquely noted a reference to the art world when he was explaining how reporters spent months in Praque, and surrounding area, checking through hotel records and asking questions while finding no evidence. [Watch here]

That notation to “artwork” by Greg Miller reflects a melding of the original claim with the mistaken identity of an art dealer named Michael Cohen. It is likely Nellie Ohr, or someone with similar FISA database access, doing similar research, received the wrong result from a FISA(17) “about query” search and passed it along to Christopher Steele who included it within his dossier. As FISC Judge Collyer noted (see above) the non-compliant, unlawful, rate for the database searches were 85%.

It still seems most likely that Nellie Ohr wrote much of the dossier from the research already held by her employer Glenn Simpson at Fusion-GPS, in combination with material extracted from database searches. Christopher Steele was used to launder the opposition research and give it the appearance -and validity- of an intelligence research document.

Mrs. Nellie Ohr refused to answer questions when brought before the joint congressional committee. She invoked ‘Spousal Privilege’.

The FBI did not verify the Ohr/Steele material because they needed a legal justification for already existing surveillance on the Trump campaign. The sketchy Ohr/Steele dossier was used to obtain sketchy FISA warrants on Trump campaign officials; making sketchy surveillance legal through the fraudulent construct of a counterintelligence operation.

The Cohen mistake within the Ohr/Steele dossier is one data-point that seems to outline how the entire operation was connected. Officials inside government and allies (contractors and journalists) outside government were working in collaboration.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Leonard D Neubache said:
Foolsgo1d said:
Too much in-fighting going on here and it looks pretty divided. Meanwhile the left lunatics move as one mass like the Blob from the movies.

Cant fight them toe to toe if your own side is fighting itself guys.
The forum is a place for discussion and arranging meetups.

We're not a political lobby or activist group. We have no relevant effect on the world outside of this digital space. We don't need to agree on anything except to abide by the forum rules.

Besides, "fighting" in the figurative sense is largely irrelevant, now. All our respective states in the West are uni-party controlled from the top down. The dialogue is meaningless. What we learn and debate here is for personal reference only.

The fighting might become less figurative in future but for now yakking about Republicans and Democrats is an exercise done for it's own sake. It has no effect on the outside world.
I've noticed plenty of guys pull back from this thread and possibly the forum entirely. It may be irrelevant in the grand scheme of things but as a unit on here, it is making bigger cracks when people go at each other and start the insults.

The lunatics dont have such things dragging them down because they're stupid and ignorant.

Meadowlark

Hummingbird
Gold Member
DJ-Matt said:
The de-platforming continues!
By the way, they weren't exactly making the big bucks:

According to their Streamlabs page, their top ten donors for the past month have given a total of $874.16. In addition to a donation page for the Heel Turn Network itself, at least three shows appearing on the network have separate donation pages on Streamlabs.

According to their Streamlabs page their top ten donors for the past month gave a total of $404.88.

According to his Streamlabs page his top seven donors for the past month have given a total of $165.

Although they have been banned from PayPal, Palmgren and Lokteff continue to collect donations through their Red Ice TV account on Streamlabs. According to their Streamlabs page their top ten donors for the past month have given a total of $157.57.

According to his Streamlabs page his top ten donors for the past month have given a total of $524.

According to his Streamlabs page his top ten donors for the past month have given a total of $1,056.41.

According to their Streamlabs page their top ten donors for the past month gave a total of $948.72.

According to their Streamlabs page their top ten donors for the past month gave a total of $1,408.76.

According to their Streamlabs page their top ten donors for the past month gave a total of $826.81.

The real irony is how many billions of $$$ do the jews and israel get every month/year ? Point that out and you'll lose your $500 in streamlabs!

Fucking clown world.

By the way the fucktard who wrote this piece of shit article is allowed at (((CPAC))) while Nick Fuentes is banned.

Gmac

Peacock
Gold Member
Libertas said:

The good thing is the NoKo news will completely overshadow the Cohen Nothingburger this week and in the history books.

DarkTriad

Ostrich
Gold Member
kaotic said:
JohnKreese said:
Woman Charged With Attacking Falmouth Man Wearing MAGA Hat Now In ICE Custody

Sweet sweet just bitch.

Santos was later released from ICE custody. She has been ordered to appear before an immigration judge for removal proceedings.
Gotta read the fine print.

:fuckthat2:

Over under she doesn't show up to the court again?

Bet she goes on the run.
Goes on the the run? This implies she wasn't on the run already with her overstay. This is a officially a re-run.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
Why the hell do they need a hearing? Let alone the fact they let her walk before said hearing (which will never happen.) She's here illegally, cased closed, deport. I don't care if she's guilty of the hat shit or not.

zigZag

Kingfisher
godfather dust said:
Why the hell do they need a hearing? Let alone the fact they let her walk before said hearing (which will never happen.) She's here illegally, cased closed, deport. I don't care if she's guilty of the hat shit or not.
Unfortunately, she has to go before a judge to get her final order of deportation. This is why it's soo hard to get rid of illegals. So many of them come in and the process to remove them is long and slow.

Once she goes before the judge though and gets her final order of deportation (Will happen whether she shows up or not)... i'm not sure but ICE allows them to file stuff to see if they can stay another way. But then with the order they can be removed.

What we really need is a Bounty program for illegals. Allow citizens to be rewarded for catching illegals and deporting them. 30 million is an infestation or an occupying force.

Latinopan

Hummingbird
MrLemon said:
Dusty said:
Asians love Trump. He's rich, famous, alpha as fuck, got a whole string of children, and got a hot Euro-model wife. He is everything that they admire.

Almost every Asian rich guy I have met is married to a Eastern European woman.Notice

They despised Obama.
Libertas said:

Notice how every time Trump is having a mayor win overseas there is a mayor anti Trump news at home. Right now the news is all anti Trump Cohen stuff, almost nothing about the North Korea Summit.

Latinopan said:
MrLemon said:
Dusty said:
Asians love Trump. He's rich, famous, alpha as fuck, got a whole string of children, and got a hot Euro-model wife. He is everything that they admire.

Almost every Asian rich guy I have met is married to a Eastern European woman.Notice

They despised Obama.
Libertas said:

Notice how every time Trump is having a mayor win overseas there is a mayor anti Trump news at home. Right now the news is all anti Trump Cohen stuff, almost nothing about the North Korea Summit.
The liberals have their noses so far up Trump's ass, they've got his shit on their foreheads. While Trump is in Vietnam, making a peace that no other president for 70 years has been willing or able to make, the liberals are dancing around crowing and bragging about the shit on their heads.

"Look, Donald Trump has POO-POO in his BUNGHOLE, and we've got proof!!"

Like, that is some triumph.

I am not willing to believe that the American People are going to reward this creepy, gross behavior with votes in 2020. I can't accept that as a possiblity. I must believe that ultimately the voters will come to loathe these people as any sane person should. If I am wrong, then yes, my faith in America's future will be broken.