The Donald Trump thread

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
Sherman said:
What irritates me is this Muslim bitch who joined ISIS, had a child with a terrorist, openely advocated murdering Americans, and now she is trying to get into the United States so the taxpayers can pay for her spawn. In an interview, she was told that Trump didn't want her in the US and she said that he should study the law, she has a right to enter. The arrogance is just over the top. They openly lecture the President of the United States and taunt him because they know the leftist judicial system has more power than the president. If she would have mouthed off like that to a Roman magistrate, she would have been put on a cross the next morning. I'm tired of the niceness. Fuck nice guys.
They should let her back home alright. Back home so she can be arrested the second she steps off the plane, her kid put into CPS, and she gets federally charged with aiding and abetting terrorism. She can be put into a Supermax for all I care.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
TravelerKai said:
They should let her back home alright. Back home so she can be arrested the second she steps off the plane, her kid put into CPS, and she gets federally charged with aiding and abetting terrorism. She can be put into a Supermax for all I care.
This costs money, best to leave her out of the country therefore costing ZERO dollars.

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
godfather dust said:
TravelerKai I don't want the terrorists son being raised on welfare.
So what? You are missing the point. The point is that there is no consequences for women's behavior in this country. Like ZERO. OP even made a landmark thread about this on this forum.

He will do fine in the foster system. He isn't a crack baby and some weird white families will line up in droves to adopt him. If we get lucky it will be a Christian family.

If they arrest his retarded mother, he has almost no chance on being on welfare. She isn't getting out on bond either. They routinely deny bond on idiots popped for terrorism.

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
estraudi said:
TravelerKai said:
This costs money, best to leave her out of the country therefore costing ZERO dollars.
If it takes a few million to send her to prison, it was fucking worth it.

Women in this country need to be taken to task. Gotta draw a fucking line somewhere. If they skate on terror, what is the point of raising daughters here?

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
Libertas said:
Let her and her little jihadist brood stay in their shithole refugee camp where they belong.
Why? So he can radicalize and become the next Al Sadr? Let them come. At worst, he will become a MGTOW, a Soyboy, or an Antifa.

Read some Machiavelli guys! The best way to defeat your enemies is to destroy their parents and take their children and re-educate them!

Libertas

Crow
Gold Member
Because why should taxpayers foot the bill for her in jail, his education, and all the rest of it? All so some white people can virtue signal about how good they are because they adopted a third world baby? And then that kid can potentially sponsor some relatives from that part of the world and we can get more of them?

Maybe if we had sane immigration laws that approach could work, but we don't. It's just a Trojan Horse taxpayers will have to foot the bill for to add insult to injury.

kaotic

Owl
Gold Member
TravelerKai said:
Libertas said:
Let her and her little jihadist brood stay in their shithole refugee camp where they belong.
Why? So he can radicalize and become the next Al Sadr? Let them come. At worst, he will become a MGTOW, a Soyboy, or an Antifa.

Read some Machiavelli guys! The best way to defeat your enemies is to destroy their parents and take their children and re-educate them!
Yeah, or a homegrown terrorist who reads up on his mothers antics and what she stood for.

Suddenly Jihadi Jane's son becomes radicalized and blows up American citizens.

The lowest risk option is not letting her in and letting Jihadi Joe's get her killed in a drone strike or she gets stuck in some shit hole FAR from us with her newest Jihadi Joe husband.

It should be a strict rule of law if you fight for a terrorist army or foreign army AGAINST your home countries forces that you:

1.Citizenship/Passport Revoked
2.Death Penalty if you somehow make it back to your home country.
3.No mercy if attacked by home country forces in an overseas battle.

Jihadi Jane is ALREADY suffering - because she's in a shithole, with her kids, and not in the first world nations.

Let her fucking rot and be forgotten about.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
TravelerKai said:
Libertas said:

No. The best way to defeat your enemies is to do what Genghis Khan did.

zigZag

Kingfisher
TravelerKai said:
estraudi said:
TravelerKai said:
If it takes a few million to send her to prison, it was fucking worth it.

Women in this country need to be taken to task. Gotta draw a fucking line somewhere. If they skate on terror, what is the point of raising daughters here?
I disagree with you on all counts. The punishment for her is that she and her hellspawn never get to set foot in this country ever again. The only money I want to spend on her is the bombs that kill her and her kid. Fuck terrorists and traitors.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
nomadbrah said:
PapayaTapper said:
nomadbrah said:
PapayaTapper said:
If a Honduran or Somali immigrant can come in and supplant you...youre doing "career" wrong,,,whatever it is
Serious question PattayaTapper, do you believe that anyone can do what you have done if they just apply themselves?

Because I don't believe that for a second. Let me tell you about Northern Europe, the Netherlands and Scandinavia in particular. They've had a goal to eradicate poverty and bring education to the masses for 100 years. Literally, it's been the goal that everyone should be educated, for 100 years.

There are still many, many people in those countries who are not smart enough to code or run their own business.

It's because they are born like that.

Genetics.
No. I dont. But that's the point of America. It was founded on the concept of "rugged individualism" and its greatness was achieved through the collective result of those individuals that:

1. Worked hard,
2. Took risks
3. Persevered when shit got hard.

Equal rights and equal opportunity. That's America's promise. Always has been.

Equality of outcome has NEVER been "guaranteed".

I'm not looking for government to solve my problems. All I really need is for it to stay out of my way (in the broadest sense).
I'm just trying to understand you on a personal level. Why you feel no sense of shared destiny with your lesser brothers.
I do care. It is one of the primary reasons Ive shared so much in this forum and outside of it.

This forum is riddled with anecdotal evidence of the decline of America. Case after case after case after case.....

But if anecdotes are to be the epistemological foundation of a the world view that we live by then why not choose "better" anecdotes?

Admittedly, anecdotes are an appealing way to dramatize issues. However captivating they are, anecdotes often undermine facts – and the truth. Yes, they provide a story, but they seldom provide the whole story. What we get is often misleading, sometimes downright deceptive.

We are especially afflicted in this country by our love of story. Americans seem to have a greater fondness for anecdotes than citizens of any other nation. Newscasts invariably have human-interest segments; every guest on late-night television must come armed with a funny little story, and no recent State of the Union address is complete without the president pointing up to the gallery and telling the heart-rending stories of his guests there. You could say that we live in Anecdotal America where, as the poet William Carlos Williams said, there are “no ideas but in things.”

For every anecdote that confirms the decline of opportunity I can assign one that illustrates the opposite.

I have a friend / neighbor who I respect and admire very much (Ive written about him on the forum before). He's a self made man who served in a branch in the military. After 8 years he got out, used the GI Bill to go to college and ended up with an MBA went to work in financial services, and after working his ass off spun off his own fund. Made a boatload of money and leveraged that into serious "fuck you" level wealth when he sold the fund. He's now essentially retired, and on the board of directors of a Fortune 100 co. He's softspoken, humble, and a family man raising two young kids.

One of the greatest offences committed against the African American community post slavery has been committed against them by their own "leadership".

How?

Anecdotes that illustrate that the system is stacked against them. The "leadership" and the MSM stay in power and make money by reinforcing the narrative.

The uber-successful friend I mentioned above? He also happens to be a black man who was raised by a single mom in public housing.

So is his life story reality? No. Its just one anecdote that happens to be his reality

I see this same dynamic being played out against the youth of today. Weaponized anecdotes of varying flavors and colors all designed to stoke the fires of fear.

Fear is the life killer. Fear is what keeps people from trying to change their lot

Its not that I dont empathize with my "lesser brothers" (your words). Its that I chose a long time ago to work, strive and pro-actively create a "destiny" of my own making.

Yes America has problems. Yes its changed.

But I look around and I see more resources, information, opportunities, safety, and comfort, than any generation in the history of civilization.

Is that reality?

It is my anecdote...and thats enough

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Fake phone call. Ilhan Omar's pretending to be on the phone so she can avoid talking to the reporters. Look at her assistance - the woman in the blue jacket - smiling. What a bunch of classless frauds.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
budoslavic said:
Fake phone call. Ilhan Omar's pretending to be on the phone so she can avoid talking to the reporters. Look at her assistance - the woman in the blue jacket - smiling. What a bunch of classless frauds.

Every now and again I have those "ah ha!" moments where I realize how bizarre this world is.

For whatever reason this tweet gave me that odd feeling of disassociation.

Sometimes it makes me feel like the world did end in 2012 and we're in another simulation.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The elites are quite happy to trot out individual cases like Jihadi Jane and watch the proles chase each others tails.

As usual it's the kind of stupidity where people are invited to debate which orifice they want to be fucked in, and they debate the question with gusto.

Divide and conquer. Drop bait and watch the libertarians fight the Christians fight the nationalists fight the constitutionalists fight everyone else.

This woman is your enemy. The sons and daughters of your enemies are your enemies.

If you can't grok with that concept and the implications of how to deal with it then let everyone know what orifice you prefer to be fucked in. The elites will be happy to honour your decision.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
PapayaTapper said:
Yes America has problems. Yes its changed.

But I look around and I see more resources, information, opportunities, safety, and comfort, than any generation in the history of civilization.

Is that reality?

It is my anecdote...and thats enough
I always get a reality check when PPT posts. I'm seriously thinking about putting his profile picture up on every wall of my house, not because we agree on anything politically but because he is a living, breathing example of something that I increasingly see as the single most important factor in life.

The will to power.

At varying stages in my life I have divided people between capitalists and communists, collectivists and libertarians, Christians and non-Christians, dumb and smart, civilised and uncivilised, heritage and non-heritage, native and non-native, and any other number of factors.

I can't speak to how PPT would draw a line between one group of humanity and the other but I'm starting to suspect that it's between those with the will to power and those without it. His record is established on the forum. He will help the smartest guys and the dumbest. Black or white. American or foreign. Christians or other. Who he wont help is those who fail to indicate that they will help themselves because he recognizes inherently that it's pointless.

Here's the real deal. If every conservative in the west stopped caring about pointless virtue signalling, gathered the will to power and chased nothing but results then we would be out of this mess in under a decade.

I don't know what PPTs politics are but I know that if a mere 5% of the population were PPTs and they agreed on a course for the future of their nation then that's the course the future would take. We've become painfully aware that 2% of 2% are just about all it takes to put a lock on the entire world. The will to power is the bedrock of bending the world to your design. Intelligence helps but without the will to power it's irrelevant.

"Leave me alone" is the whimper of the animal in the jungle that's about to be eaten. "Touch me and die" is the growl of the animal that has a future. Nature does not recognize the non-aggression principle.
You are either growing or you are dying.
You are either eating or being eaten.
You are either defending your territory or you are being driven from it.

Being part of a civilization or a nation does not excuse you and your people from this struggle. You attain or retain the will to power or you are replaced by animals that are more determined to win.

When you see this in all its simplicity, when you accept it, you see that almost everything around you is designed to sap your will to power. Drugs, alcohol, television, movies, public education, shitty food and water, twitter, facebook, your 9-5 make-work job, masculinity inhibitor drugs, constant political coverage and even democracy itself.

People like PPT fly above all this nonsense. Those below are like rats trapped in a maze who spend hours just attempting to move a single mile in any given direction while the PPT's of the world fly swiftly in any direction they choose. If you can learn to shed everything that saps your will to power then you begin to cease seeing problems and start seeing only solutions, or at very least you begin to shut out all the static of pointless dead-end endeavors that waste your time and energy for zero results.

Again, because it bears repeating, what would the west look like if every conservative approached their problems the way PPT approaches his? You don't like his opinion on Somalians and Hondurans replacing the American dregs? Well he doesn't complain pointlessly about immigration or lose sleep over it because losing sleep and complaining doesn't change a god-damned thing. PPT likes helping people, obviously, but he's above wasting his time on those who can't be helped because the only ones that ever matter are those with the will to power, because they are the only ones that will ever get results. If you asked PPT for a ten step plan to save the dregs and if he honestly believed you had the will to power to make it a reality then he'd probably provide you with exactly what you asked for, but he's sure as hell not going to waste his time complaining about shit for zero tangible results.

I wish I'd had the guidance to be able to accept this inherently at an earlier age. I have to settle for imprinting this on my sons and pushing forward more effectively during the last half of my life. As it is I've only just managed to climb the maze walls and decide for myself what direction I want to move in. The ugly reality is that when you do this you realise just how few people there are above the maze and in turn you realise why wealth and power are so concentrated. The will to power is rare, not only genetically but because it's been carefully poisoned out of our societies. We have been cultured to be impotent complainers, stuck like frustrated rats in a maze.

I used to think that everyone with wealth was a crook who was simply out for themselves. PPT is a living example that this is not true. Is he rich because he's a genius? I doubt that. A lot of people here could do what he's done and they'd be in a far better place psychologically and financially to bend the world to their desires.

The will to power is the foundation for everything. You can be smart or dumb. Tall or short. Ugly or handsome. It doesn't matter. No matter what you want in this world, be it a comfy retirement or to crush your enemies and feel them driven before you, it all starts with the will to power.

...I look around and I see more resources, information, opportunities, safety, and comfort, than any generation in the history of civilization.
When the men of the west combine those things with the will to power , THEN and ONLY THEN will things change.

TravelerKai

Peacock
Gold Member
kaotic said:
TravelerKai said:
Libertas said:

Yeah, or a homegrown terrorist who reads up on his mothers antics and what she stood for.

Suddenly Jihadi Jane's son becomes radicalized and blows up American citizens.

The lowest risk option is not letting her in and letting Jihadi Joe's get her killed in a drone strike or she gets stuck in some shit hole FAR from us with her newest Jihadi Joe husband.

It should be a strict rule of law if you fight for a terrorist army or foreign army AGAINST your home countries forces that you:

1.Citizenship/Passport Revoked
2.Death Penalty if you somehow make it back to your home country.
3.No mercy if attacked by home country forces in an overseas battle.

Jihadi Jane is ALREADY suffering - because she's in a shithole, with her kids, and not in the first world nations.

Let her fucking rot and be forgotten about.
Yeah because ignoring Muslims worked so well in the past before.....:tard:

It's no wonder historians always say history repeats itself.

I bet if we were forced to undertake another "Crusade" of sorts just to liberate Europe, at least half of you would lose heart, give up, and go back home and "ignore" the Muslims until the next "Crusade" happens.

All this ignoring of Muslims is why we are in the mess in the first place.