The Donald Trump thread

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
So Sanjeep and Mujibur and 80,000 H1B tech workers will have to work remote while 40 Million Americans try to figure out how to feed and house themselves for the next few years while this depression expands.

If the CCP Chinese Communist Party wanted to push America's economy past the tipping point and over the cliff... using a Biowar airborne HIV spliced genetically into highly infectious respiratory SARS coronavirus turns out to have been diabolical evil genius.

###

Peacock
Gold Member
If it really were a Chinese bioweapon attack on the US, they would have (1) launched it somewhere like Mexico or Canada instead of Wuhan, one of China's main transport hub and industrial powerhouse, and (2) they would have had a vaccine already in place, or at least an effective treatment there to mitigate their own exposure to it.

They took a major economic hit, and were running like a headless chicken for a month in Wuhan while that thing was raging there. The one thing the CCP hates and fears above all else is domestic instability, which they were plunged into for two months last winter.

The Swine Flu of 2009, the worst recent outbreak prior to covid19, allegedly originated in a pig farm in Veracruz, Mexico, so the evil CCP could have planted it in some bat cave in Mexico with tens of millions of wild bats and it wouldn't have raised too much suspicion, instead of the thing blowing up in their economic heartland.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Papaya, I’d rep you again if I could.

In all honesty I fear that we are going to continue flooding the country with irt, call center workers and janitors will continue to be hired as engineers and computer programmers and get training from the workers they are replacing

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
PapayaTapper said:
Laner said:
RexImperator said:
What did he mean by "includes exceptions"?
Probably migrant farm workers
But hopefully EE Au Pairs.
^Fixed
I wish it were true, gentlemen.:lol:

Let's not forget that Jared Kushner could be behind the "includes exceptions" for Trump's Immigration EO as this tweet confirmed my suspicions.
^
The White House is currently facing an internal battle over President Trump’s announcement Monday night that he will sign an executive order temporarily halting immigration amid the coronavirus outbreak. The details of the order had not been finalized as of Tuesday morning, causing frantic debate over which groups of immigrants will be exempt from the ban.

Immigration restrictionists have been trying to sell the president on the idea of a ban for at least a week, pointing to various polling that shows it is popular among voters due to fears of the spread of COVID-19 and the high unemployment numbers in the US. Twenty-two million people thus far have filed for unemployment as the economy has practically shut down because of social distancing measures. However, some members of the administration were angry that the president announced the ban on Twitter. They immediately began scrambling to take control over the details.

Sources familiar with the situation told The Spectator that the president’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is one of the loudest voices pushing back on a full ban and is seeking to carve out exemptions for refugees, temporary workers under the H1B visa program, and farmworkers under the H-2A visa program. These provisions, one source warned, would defeat the purpose of protecting Americans unemployed due to the COVID crisis. The New York Times, however, reported that the president intends to announce Tuesday evening that he will only temporarily halt the issuance of green cards, hardly the sweeping halt advocates were pushing for.

A senior White House official disputes this version of events and says that Jared has been supportive of the president’s policy.

A group of lawmakers, including Reps. Jim Jordan, Andy Biggs, Matt Gaetz, and Lee Zeldin met with the president and newly-minted chief of staff Mark Meadows in the Oval Office on Tuesday afternoon to discuss issues relating to the coronavirus. Two individuals familiar with the details of the meeting told The Spectator that the conversation included general support for the immigration order, as well as plans to reopen the economy and funding of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
Dusty said:
Tucker needs to send a message to T on his show tonight.

No one elected Jared. Fuck him.
If the Royal Palace in the UK can give the cold shoulder to Prince Harry & Meghan Markle who I'd argue are far less dangerous than Jared Kushner, then I think Donald sure as hell should be able to give Jared the cold shoulder. But I think that Donald has some kind of Oedipus Complex like attraction for Ivanka that he just won't do anything to alienate his oh so beautiful silver spoon daughter.