The Donald Trump thread

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The crisis was mismanaged not by China, but through a domestic engineered globalist fear campaign in order to crush small businesses and to install a domestic control grid and a permanent vaxxing regime.
I think the vaxxing regime stuff is just a dog and pony show to direct people's attention away from the fact that the elites have turned the inevitable GFC2 into the largest organised theft of market space in the history of mankind.

They're getting trillions to move in on small businesses that are being wiped out. This is the beginning of total corporate dominion over the West.

The vaccination stuff is a diversion. Sure they'll push as hard as they can with it, but don't be surprised when they back off on most of it and everyone cheers "we won" only to find out that 90% of all jobs are now in service to some globo-corp or another and everyone is totally free to do whatever they like, unless they want to earn a living.

Sherman

Ostrich
All of the Western mass media are defending Red China, especially CNN. I wonder how much of the media are already owned or controlled by Red China? The Democrat leftists support China. I think the only way Trump can win is to revive a cold war with the Red Chinese army ants. This could bring us back to the 1950s when the US was strongly anti-communist before McCarthy was successfully smeared by the leftists. Changing the cultural mindset to anti-communist again would also be an effective way to demonize the left. They already have their political correctness dogma which has been very effective in demonizing any conservative who speaks out. In the 50s if you were accused of being a communist, your life was over. This is how to defeat the left. And rightly so. I agree that the Western globalists are evil, but the CCP is 1000 times worse, and the globalists need a state to implement their plans. If Red China dominates the world, then every country, including the US, will adopt their totalitarian model. Destroy Red China and the left.

kel

Pelican
I'm sure there are financial ties, but the sad fact of the matter is they don't need to be corrupted by money. That would despicable but logical. At least they got 30 pieces of silver. I can understand the appeal of 30 pieces of silver.

Instead, "the mainstream" (that agglomeration of media, finance, politics, tech, and bureaucracy like academia) does it because it's what they do. They don't need to be directly "bribed" for it. Why did the scorpion sting the fox even though it would cause the death of both? Because it's a scorpion.

Guriko

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Love or hate Trump, but none can deny that he shifted more media narratives towards the truth with the help of citizen journalists then all the presidents combined ‘til Lincoln and Jackson.

May God bless him with his grace and protection. He's flawed like all of us, but when I hear him speak, watch him act I can't help but feel that he's a good man with a kind soul. He emanates warmth and a zest for life within the barren wastelands of bureaucratic technocracy of the fish people who always smile with their mouths open.

infowarrior1

Ostrich
John Oliver also did a thing on OAN recently (I didn't watch it, but I saw the video and title on YouTube because YouTube always suggests John Oliver and CNN and Jimmy Kimmel and other Buzzfeed bullshit no matter what).

It's a little Republican for my tastes, but if it's making the establishment media this scared OAN can't be all bad.
If you have an account you can look for the" ... "but vertical icon click on it and select the button: "I am not interested" or "Don't recommend Channel". Do what with all of those recommendations.

They disappeared permanently from suggestions once I did it.

kel

Pelican
I never browse youtube in the browser I'm signed in to any google account on, but good tip! I've tried to set up a junk google account so I can subscribe to stuff rather than having to remember to check, but as soon as I try to log in via Tor it blocks me.

infowarrior1

Ostrich
I never browse youtube in the browser I'm signed in to any google account on, but good tip! I've tried to set up a junk google account so I can subscribe to stuff rather than having to remember to check, but as soon as I try to log in via Tor it blocks me.
Yeah unfortunately it wants your IP address naked. Otherwise use Yandex or other search engine to help search up your video. Youtube search is inherently biased.

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
911 Wrote the following misinformation based upon CCP propaganda:

"China has got nothing to do with the US response to covid19."

USA now has 80,700 deaths largely due to the FACTS that the CCP insisted that the corrupt incompetent WHO tell the World and USA that there was no human to human transmission and no need to restrict air travel combine these deaths with 75000 fentanyl cut heroin and cocaine deaths in the the USA from CCP China manufactured fentanyl we will see nearly 200,000 deaths in 2020 of both the young and old from the narco war and biowar by the CCP against the USA this year alone.

Anyone making excuses for the CCPs actions based upon these FACTS is guilty to giving support, aid and comfort to the enemy.

There is a Trump haters thread for TDS posts and 911 posts like the above belong there.

Last edited:

Sherman

Ostrich
911 Wrote the following misinformation based upon CCP propaganda:

"China has got nothing to do with the US response to covid19."

USA now has 80,700 deaths largely due to the FACTS that the CCP insisted that the corrupt incompetent WHO tell the World and USA that there was no human to human transmission and no need to restrict air travel combine these deaths with 75000 fentanyl cut heroin and cocaine deaths in the the USA from CCP China manufactured fentanyl we will see nearly 200,000 deaths in 2020 of both the young and old from the narco war and biowar by the CCP against the USA this year alone.

Anyone making excuses for the CCPs actions based upon these FACTS is guilty to giving support, aid and comfort to the enemy.

There is a Trump haters thread for TDS posts and 911 posts like the above belong there.
The CCP is an evil, totalitarian system. This can be determined based on facts independent of the crisis created by the China virus. We need to cut all relations with China and revive anti-communism as our world view. This will correct all the problems of our society. In the 1950s, it was the leftists who were hanging low profile and terrified of being call communists. Today it is conservatives terrified of being called racists. Anti-communism was a powerful ideology for constraining society for the better, and is the only ideology that can defeat the left’s political correctness. The China virus has permanently destroyed our lives, but if it leads to a war with China, it will be worth it.

Because wittingly or unwittingly he works for the devil.
Lord, deliver us from the evil one.

Jesus was driving out a demon that was mute. When the demon left, the man who had been mute spoke, and the crowd was amazed. But some of them said, “By Beelzebul, the prince of demons, he is driving out demons.” (Luke 11:14-15)

And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.” (Mark 3:22)

But I tell you that people will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned. (Matt 12:36-37)

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
I just saw this article. If it is fake news, then my sincere apologies.
Something like that would be all over the mainstream media. If the only place you see something like that published is a source thats nothing but alarmist headlines its probably a BS site. Or CNN

In other words you can ignore