The Donald Trump thread

The thing is that anyone who posts on this board and or has been a member for at least a couple of years should've left the city by now. I left my local globohomo metropolis back in 2013.
You don't know everyone's situation. Not everyone is inclined to run nor are they able.

I'm looking at Appalachian homes as low as 20k.
You have no idea what's going on in those communities. What do you want, people to pick up and move to places where they don't know anyone?

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This test run just showed them the weak - and strong - points. Places like New Zealand were quick to shut it all down. Makes the elites comfortable that NZ really was a good spot to invest in their future bug out zones.

Manhattan emptying out surprised no one. The computers on Wall St kept clicking away making them money. So no loss there. The financial capitals all kept right on creating wealth out of nothing while the Bronx burned down around it.

Conservative areas showed they are defiant to it all. Much more so than liberal areas, who are still bleating about staying locked down. If the second more deadly round is unleashed under the COVID name, conservative areas will be destroyed while the sheep hiding under their beds, alone, are likely to survive only to emerge and into the loving arms of whatever the fuck they powers at be want them to.
I am pretty doubtful a genuinely deadly disease will be unleashed. Simply put, it's too difficult to control. Liberals will not be any safer. No corner of the globe would be safe. This is the same logic as saying "maybe the vaccine that gets doled out will actually be authentic and life saving since those that are hesitant to take it don't conform and hence are targets of the elite." The only angle of this theory I can buy is something deadly being unleashed in an Iran or North Korea since they are already isolated - it might explain what happened in Iran.

As for the rest of the year, I think we will continue to see amplification but also other unexpected shock events to keep us on our toes. If more people genuinely die of some deadlier disease, most people will not notice a difference since the propaganda is already turned up to max anyway.

Bolly

Pelican
I'm here sitting on a hill with million dollar views taking a break from slaying timber and had a thought. For every statue and monument felled by Marxists; 1000 or some odd trees should be felled and processed. Eye for an eyes bitches and then some lol. But of course replanted so hippy huggers in 100 years still have something to bitch about., Trump should make the USFS and BLM (real BLM) increase the harvest of board feet for the loggers out there...The ensuing meltdown would be pricless. He put the right man as acting director of the BLM to make it happen too. I bought a book awhile back published in the 90s called War on the West by William Perry Pendley. I never heard of him until then but it was a great book about government destruction in western lands at the hands of DC elitists. Little did I know Trump appointed him acting director of BLM last year I guess and there was a huge uproar by the left about Perry.

For the loggers

Last edited:

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
You don't know everyone's situation. Not everyone is inclined to run nor are they able.

You have no idea what's going on in those communities. What do you want, people to pick up and move to places where they don't know anyone?
As I've said before, I am highly skeptical of people who talk a big game with extravagant backup plans. I bought it before but found out that for most people it is just hot air that serves as bragging or to demoralize people on this forum who are honest and live in the real world.

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member

You guys should start an intentional community, call it Rooshville. Find a town with multiple homes on sale, then everyone moves there and starts to take over the town. I have kind of this going with my family. My relatives (father, aunt, cousins etc) own like 50% or something of the homes in my neighborhood out here in a rural area.

EDIT: Just make sure you guys either have some money in the bank or a job that you can work remotely or find a job locally beforehand.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
Either not real, or deleted. I went to her twitter, and scrolled back to May 20, 2020. It's not there.

It is fake, but accurate! I'm sure she strongly agrees with this idea, even if she would not admit it where she could be quoted.
Yeah.
You can quickly search on Twitter with this format in the Twitter search bar :

from: @AOC November Trump (minus the space between : & @)

As in from: @"account name" key words.

I doubt AOC would be that honest. She'd want that outcome, just wouldn't expect her to be that honest.

Trump will fire Pascale, using his patented "it was Kushners mistake" excuse.

The problem with Trump is that he is a man without morals or conviction. He has genetic instincts from his Germanic alpha heritage, which serve him very well. However, he is unable to plot a course, because simply, he does not know what he wants, what is good, because he is a man without morals a jewish taught golem.

Trump will never be what people hope for that reason. He will always need Kushner and Ivanka, because he would be lost without them. He is not commanded by god or even racial pride or anything else.

kel

Pelican
You guys should start an intentional community, call it Rooshville. Find a town with multiple homes on sale, then everyone moves there and starts to take over the town. I have kind of this going with my family. My relatives (father, aunt, cousins etc) own like 50% or something of the homes in my neighborhood out here in a rural area.

EDIT: Just make sure you guys either have some money in the bank or a job that you can work remotely or find a job locally beforehand.
I am working on basically doing that. Not "intentional community" in the traditional (or not-so-traditional) sense, but founding a little community, bring friends out there with me, help people get on their feet and build their homes without a mortgage.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

My post didn't indicate someone should move there immediately. Merely that having a backup location in the sticks is a wise choice at this point. As for those beating their chest about how they're not going to run, I'd bet 95% haven't planned and prepped to fight either.

Neither survival nor victory are going to be attained by posturing.

Renzy

Kingfisher
My post didn't indicate someone should move there immediately. Merely that having a backup location in the sticks is a wise choice at this point. As for those beating their chest about how they're not going to run, I'd bet 95% haven't planned and prepped to fight either.

Neither survival nor victory are going to be attained by posturing.
I've begun to see the idea of fleeing cities, moving to rural areas, or simply emigrating out of the US entirely begin to show up on what I would consider mainstream conservative sites. For instance, back in the beginning of June, when the rioting first began, Rod Dreher featured some letters he was receiving from people moving out of the DC area because of the riots:

A reader who is a prominent Washingtonian (he identified himself, and I verified it; I’m not using his name to protect him) wrote this morning to say that he and a number of people he know are leaving the city for good in the wake of this past week’s violence. He writes, and I quote with his permission:

"I’m out. I’ve lived in this city most of my life, and I’ve loved it. But I’m not lying to myself any more. I can see where this is going. It’s obvious. I don’t want to be here for what happens next. The city has been taken over by extremists who worship conformity and violence. They don’t care how many people they hurt. This is a religious cult. All that matters to them is race theology."
Other letters from conservatives who are looking to move out of the US entirely:

Meanwhile, I’m hearing that there are conservative Americans in the DC area who are talking about attempting to emigrate to one of the Visegrad countries (Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland). They see no hope anymore here.
Now these are the sort of things that have already been discussed for years on this forum. But that's the point - Roosh's forum has always been way ahead of the curve on predicting (and explaining) trends in our society. I think some people in the mainstream are finally starting catch up. Those people sending those letters that Rod published are likely having what an alcoholic might refer to as "a moment of clarity". They see the writing on the wall, where these sort of socio-political movements inevitably lead to and they are GTFO out of dodge.

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
Trump will fire Pascale, using his patented "it was Kushners mistake" excuse.

The problem with Trump is that he is a man without morals or conviction. He has genetic instincts from his Germanic alpha heritage, which serve him very well. However, he is unable to plot a course, because simply, he does not know what he wants, what is good, because he is a man without morals a jewish taught golem.

Trump will never be what people hope for that reason. He will always need Kushner and Ivanka, because he would be lost without them. He is not commanded by god or even racial pride or anything else.

Then again.
If Parscale is the campaign manager. One way or the other, his role will be complete by November. He'd either have to switch roles in the Trump admin. or move on anyway.