The Donald Trump thread

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
It's funny that my previous posts are called female logic but there's enough characters passive aggressively offloading blame of essentially EVERYTHING onto me, Trump, muh flailing party, women black voters, non-whites.
Hysteria is a female trait and plenty of men in here are just going to keep shitting up this thread until someone comes in and gives them the pacifier so they can quit whining about Blumpf for two seconds.
Grow up.

Again, there is a Complaints of Donald Blumpf Thread. Take your neuroticism about the Donkey and Elephant party saving your demographics and precious "old days" over to that thread.

durangotang

Pelican
It's funny that my previous posts are called female logic but there's enough characters passive aggressively offloading blame of essentially EVERYTHING onto me, Trump, muh flailing party, women black voters, non-whites.
Hysteria is a female trait and plenty of men in here are just going to keep shitting up this thread until someone comes in and gives them the pacifier so they can quit whining about Blumpf for two seconds.
Grow up.

Again, there is a Complaints of Donald Blumpf Thread. Take your neuroticism about the Donkey and Elephant party saving your demographics and precious "old days" over to that thread.
Thank you for showing your true colors estraudi.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Detail it. Prove it?
Or are you just going to sit there and insult from your high horse because you're above it all?

My colors are red white and blue. That's all they know and that's all they bleed. If you can't accept that then move to a different thread and country.

Your signature is backwards by the way.

durangotang

Pelican
Detail it. Prove it?
Or are you just going to sit there and insult from your high horse because you're above it all?

My colors are red white and blue. That's all they know and that's all they bleed. If you can't accept that then move to a different thread and country.

Your signature is backwards by the way.
Unlike yours estraudi, my ancestors founded this country.

I will say whatever needs to be said wherever it needs to be said and without apology. This is the only Donald Trump thread that I have ever posted in, since the beginning. I don't see why I should scurry off to another thread to appease you or any other person hostile to my demographic or our "old days" as you refer to our heritage.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Man, making assumptions must not be your forte. Where in the fuck do you think I come from? Your family may have colonised from the north but mine came in from the south and came from Spain with a few acres given to settle wild ass New Spain. And what, now we're going to have a colonial "who's who" dick measuring contest? You really are a character. I posted my Latin heritage in the last page and you said "but yea they're not all like that". No Shit. Neither are all the liberal whites in the northeast. So what is that? A stalemate?

You don't get it? I'm on your damn side but when you post inanities that make no sense to this thread then you really aren't helping a situation.
I don't need appeasement and nobody needs a rock(you) in our shoe when we're trying to still walk forward the best we can given the shit hand our society has dealt to itself. So what's your move? Sit back and claim colonial superiority from getting your hands dirty or are you all hat and no cattle? Your upturned nose is showing itself.
What have you done locally for politics? Where's your involvement? From what I've seen your just intellectualizing your way out of problems that some of us are actually doing physical work to make things better.

durangotang

Pelican
Not sure if satire but I'm non-white in the physical sense. I'm naturally dark brown but am a 4th Gen Texan with deep Spaniard blood and a tinge of Lipan apache.

I would never ever fucking vote for a democrat or a libertarian. This bullshit that there is not ANY republican latinos needs to stop.
Estraudi, your Latino people vote Democrat roughly 80% of the time nationwide. Just because you don't, doesn't make it bullshit, and no pointing this out doesn't need to stop. I will spell it out for you: t-h-i-s s-i-n-g-l-e s-t-r-a-t-e-g-y i-s c-a-u-s-i-n-g u-s t-o l-o-s-e A-m-e-r-i-c-a, or you know the "old days" as you refer to them. Texas will soon be irrevocably Democrat thanks to the Latino vote. The idea that you know, or you are, an exception to the rule so I have to stop talking about the rule, is literally every single argument that I have ever had with a woman.

I am interested in actually conserving the country and it's people, not getting Donald Trump elected for another term, and that is where you and I differ.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Durango man just get off your high horse. I participate in this thread because the betterment and conservation of my country as it currently sits can only be had via the republican party and by that extension, Donald Trump. If there was a better option I would say so but there is not.
But thanks for spelling everything out for me, I'm probably one of those stupid latinos you complain about to your neighbor.

Do you not recognize the state of the American empire right now? It will fail. That much is certain. This has happened countless other times in history and where we would best to learn from past failures is in how to ADAPT to the change while maintaining the bedrock(constitution and it's principles) as much as possible. That happens via bloodshed and it will happen again.
That's what this forum has always been about. Learn from mistakes after taking countless chances outside our comfort zone, adapting to what's best, while also not losing our personhood, and moving forward in a stronger direction that befits those who cherish our country the way we seem to cherish it.

Shall we make a Dumb voters who ruin America thread so your demographic complaints can be taken there? There already is one.

Easy_C

Crow
For the love of cornbread.... please use the complaints about Trump thread to spew your hatred an disappointment at the man. An let us few people who know he is flawed but still support him have JUST THIS ONE SPACE on the internet where we dont have to hear about how bad of a Cheeto is is.
May I suggest the Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh shows? Those might be more to your liking.

durangotang

Pelican
Estraudi,

America will fail because of demographic replacement, not economics and not military adventures. When America was 90% European, it rose from the great depression to defeat Germany and Japan and put a man on the moon in a few short decades. When dozens of German cities were firebombed, they rose to rebuild and become an economic giant within as short a time. The same is true of Japan, which is today still Japanese. A nation can only truly fail because the people of the nation are replaced or destroyed. Even the word "nation" is derived from Latin "nasci," which means "to be born." It's blood. Egypt, as an example is still there physically, but they are no longer a great power and the prior civilization is gone. When Napoleon arrived, the Arab's riding on camel-back had no real idea what the structures were behind them until French archaeologists began their work. The closest match to Tutankhamun's DNA is white British, with half of European men sharing his DNA. Persia is no longer a great empire. Neither is Turkey after the Byzantine empire fell to Arab invaders. I could go on.

I am interested in saving the nation, not a proposition, not a political party, and not the constitution in it's present form. The sooner people realize what is at stake, the faster we can take corrective action. Trump rode in on the promise to build a wall and reverse illegal immigration, and he failed us. It is entirely the reason why he is president and it is entirely appropriate to discuss it here in this thread. It's up for debate if he ever had the intention of doing what he promised, or not, but the implications of that decision are paramount. Voting Republican won't save the nation, neither will voting Democrat. The policies that both the Democrat AND Republican parties advocate will lead to our demographic displacement and the destruction of the nation, or to one of the bloodiest conflicts of all time. Israeli military historian Martin van Creveld aptly makes a compelling argument that there is no functional difference between immigration and war.

See Vox Day's presentation on Immigration and War for a good overview.

If you have "deep Spanish blood," presumably you are European and this should matter to you. Frankly, I have no idea what you are talking about when you say meaningless phrases like "moving forward in a stronger direction that befits those who cherish our country" or "not losing our personhood." I never called you stupid, that is something that you made up. For the sake of others, I think we should stick to debating or discussing ideas and keep personal attacks to a minimum.

Last edited:

Roosh

Cardinal
Reminder that this thread is not for hating on Donald Trump. You can post criticisms about him on this thread:

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I wonder how many coups Trump expected during his first 4 years. He must be a bit surprised about now. Who would have actually thought that America's internal enemies would have put the country through such a shit show. It really shows how much power and greed really are evil.

I think he should let the summer play out. Let the heat take its toll. Let the freaks fly their flags. Let them get comfortable in the illusion that America will be communist by the fall. Let the race war play out and let the right arm up - and let the left find out how difficult it is to buy and learn to shoot those guns. Let the gangs reign terror on their communities and each other. Keep the law and order where it needs to be kept and take no shit. Stop hammering on the protesters and start hammering on the night crawlers. Topple statues and light shops on fire? Gone. Guantanamo. Protest with a bunch of white barren spinsters? Fine. Let the cops taunt them, but ultimately let them play themselves out. No way in hell they will be there by nightfall anyways. Real violence is fucking scary. They don't want any part of real violence.

Then when September hits, drop some indictments. Flip over the big tech boards. Fire and hire like a madman - let guys like Bannon riff the shit out of the deranged left. Anyone who has a drop of patriotic blood left in them, turn them loose. Make the two months before the election such a hail of fury that anyone left on the fence is forced to choose a side. The Marxists have put all their cards on the table now. Their militant arm is wide open. Their funding is one click away. Audit the fuck out of the corrupt alphabet agencies, the political grifters who amassed hundreds of millions of dollars while working for the fucking people.

Its no longer the democrats vs the republicans. Its the patriots vs the Marxists.

perros

Woodpecker
Trump got 28% of the Latino vote and Hillary got 66%. I am guessing Trump might lose some of this 28% because the riots and looting is not very popular among Latinos that vote. Trump is bleeding the White voting base right now, at least that is what polling is showing. And Trump's popularity with the African American voter is about the same as 2016.

Trump is going to have to do something for his 2016 base very soon or it is all over. That is just the facts we have to face as men in a self destructing society.

I think Trump's white voting base is pretty much intact, the problem is that he's facing a guy in Joe Biden who white people like as well, especially older white folks, and for some weird reason African Americans as well. He's got that "middle-class Joe" shtick going for him which is something Hillary Clinton did not have in 2016. In many ways Joe Biden is a harder opponent for Trump than Hillary was.

In 2016 Trump won because he was able to bring independents and even some Democrats to his side because of the trade issue "I will bring back the jobs", which appealed to many of the rust belt states like Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, etc... If Trump wants to win he needs to go back to 2016 Trump. I was watching Trump's rally the other day and he's coming off as extremely out of touch from normal Americans. He talked a whole hour about statutes and how taking down confederate statues are bad and how the "radical left and antifa" are destroying our culture. We are in the middle of a pandemic with over 120,000 lives lost to it, millions on unemployment and rising, people losing their health insurance, and the first thing that comes to his mind are statues? You're normie American could care less about statues or antifa, people care about how are they going to pay their bills on time. Trump is focusing WAYYYY too much on the culture stuff and not too much on the economic stuff. This is a general election, leave the culture stuff for the primaries.

I'm not surprised to see Trump getting clovered in the polls right now.

I wonder how many coups Trump expected during his first 4 years. He must be a bit surprised about now. Who would have actually thought that America's internal enemies would have put the country through such a shit show. It really shows how much power and greed really are evil.

I think he should let the summer play out. Let the heat take its toll. Let the freaks fly their flags. Let them get comfortable in the illusion that America will be communist by the fall. Let the race war play out and let the right arm up - and let the left find out how difficult it is to buy and learn to shoot those guns. Let the gangs reign terror on their communities and each other. Keep the law and order where it needs to be kept and take no shit. Stop hammering on the protesters and start hammering on the night crawlers. Topple statues and light shops on fire? Gone. Guantanamo. Protest with a bunch of white barren spinsters? Fine. Let the cops taunt them, but ultimately let them play themselves out. No way in hell they will be there by nightfall anyways. Real violence is fucking scary. They don't want any part of real violence.

Then when September hits, drop some indictments. Flip over the big tech boards. Fire and hire like a madman - let guys like Bannon riff the shit out of the deranged left. Anyone who has a drop of patriotic blood left in them, turn them loose. Make the two months before the election such a hail of fury that anyone left on the fence is forced to choose a side. The Marxists have put all their cards on the table now. Their militant arm is wide open. Their funding is one click away. Audit the fuck out of the corrupt alphabet agencies, the political grifters who amassed hundreds of millions of dollars while working for the fucking people.

Its no longer the democrats vs the republicans. Its the patriots vs the Marxists.
That's what I'm hoping will be the case for the most part.

I'm usually against the idea of leaving innocent people behind enemy lines (red team guys in blue cities, for example) but there are A LOT of Goodwhite-ish types that need a MASSIVE political uppercut to the face to wake them the hell up. Whites are still 60% of this country and could possibly fix this situation within the confines of the current system if there ends up being a massive white flight to the GOP in 2020 and beyond.

The polls now don't really matter. The short-term pain right now really doesn't matter from a macro perspective. Waiting closer to the debates and then counter-punching is the right move. It will force Biden/VP/replacement/democrat whoever to defend against the justified counter-punches in real time after a horrible summer.

I'm 99.9% sure we are gonna see big tech anti-trust action within the month or two and likely Obamagate indictments in the late summer/early fall. Those two things alone will really re-energize the base if they are legit powerful actions.

For all his faults and letdowns, Trump MUST win. The alternative will be a living nightmare of epic proportions.

Jestx

Robin
The emphasis on "indictments" or "Obamagate" are fringe at best for the broader voting base. Those are elite concerns for those situated in Washington. The voting public does not know, or care much for those items when there's mass rioting, mass unemployment and a pandemic with no end in sight.

Trump's re-election hinges on a few things related to re-capturing his 2016 themes. The Donald Trump that will win re-election needs to position himself as the defender of law and order against a tide of leftist extremism run amok, while promoting nationalist/conservative policies that chart a path for economic recovery but also targeting China and illegal (and legal) immigration in the same vein.

The emphasis on "indictments" or "Obamagate" are fringe at best for the broader voting base. Those are elite concerns for those situated in Washington. The voting public does not know, or care much for those items when there's mass rioting, mass unemployment and a pandemic with no end in sight.

Trump's re-election hinges on a few things related to re-capturing his 2016 themes. The Donald Trump that will win re-election needs to position himself as the defender of law and order against a tide of leftist extremism run amok, while promoting nationalist/conservative policies that chart a path for economic recovery but also targeting China and illegal (and legal) immigration in the same vein.
This is retarded.