The Donald Trump thread

8ball

Kingfisher
The visa ban entered effect. Im seeing the change on my end dude to having acquaintances that are on L1 or h1b. This is real change, also the family sponsorship ban was extended. Trump can actually keep extending all this just like the “muslim” ban and refugee shutdown of 2017.

now there is talk of limiting OPT( the student after College work visa to Only top 3% of class, putting a 20k finding fee on all h1bs and L1s as well as making it a tier 4 salary req( over 120k)
This is real change, you may ask why now? Well we all know why, but at least its actually policy, its action.
If trump wins and extends these it will have a mote dramatic effect on the country then blm rallies.

Read

“Some people say I should join Parler,” Trump said. “Maybe. We do have over 194 million followers, though, across multiple sites.” Trump complimented Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, saying he had been far more open and less biased in his treatment. But as for a Twitter ban: “I expect it will hurt them more than they realize.”

Neo

Pelican
Gold Member
I haven't posted in this thread in a long time. I just want to say that I will be voting for Trump again in November and everyone on this forum should too.

In fact, everyone who voted for him should again and bring your friends.

Yes he has made mistakes and faltered, but he is the only choice.

A vote for Biden is a vote for the destruction of this country at a lightning pace.

You think these organic (lol) riots changed this country, imagine what will happen with Biden in the oval office. He will be controlled by the radicals in his party. A vote for Biden is a vote for the radicals. There will be no moderates and they don't care about rules, laws, or morality.

Speaking of laws, Ginsberg would conveniently retire during a dem reign and you can forget about any conservative decisions from the high court.

At the same time we can't depend on the government to help or save us, but we all knew that already.

So Trump is the only chance to stop the leftist flood. Even if it's just 4 more years, we should all take it.

Vote Trump in November.

Last edited:

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I haven't posted in this thread in a long time. I just want to say that I will be voting for Trump again in November and everyone on this forum should too.

In fact, everyone who voted for him should again and bring your friends.

Yes he has made mistakes and faltered, but he is the only choice.

A vote for Biden is a vote for the destruction of this country at a lightning pace.

You think these organic (lol) riots changed this country, imagine what will happen with Biden in the oval office. He will be controlled by the radicals in his party. A vote for Biden is a vote for the radicals. There will be no moderates and they don't care about rules, laws, or morality.

Speaking of laws, Ginsberg would conveniently retire during a dem reign and you can forget about any conservative decisions from the high court.

At the same time we can't depend on the government to help or save us, but we all knew that already.

So Trump is the only chance to stop the leftist flood. Even if it's just 4 more years, we should all take it.

Vote Trump in November.
I think Trump has done pretty well regardless and plan to vote for him again. Despite his shortfalls, the attacks on him and insanity by leftists has brought some pretty hard line republicans out to put up primary challenges here in my local area in Wisconsin. I'm hoping more swamp republicans get pushed out.

For example, the state rep that moved up to replace waste of space Sean Duffy, swamp creature extreme, has already put forth a bill to defund public schools that don't fully reopen and called for the govenor to resign. He was a HUGE thorn in the side of my agency when I worked for the government, so its great to see him moving up now that I'm on the outside.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
From Conrad Black. Lord Black is an international eloquent shitposter. He is still bitter that the US took away his newspaper empire so he gladly fires shots from Canada or England when he can.
I hope Lord Black makes some moves. He has been pretty damn consistent over all the years I have payed attention.

Much of what he says echos the forum here, and shitlord or not his voice is very welcome in an increasingly one sided conversation.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
So Trump apparently retweeted some geezers in Florida doing a Trump parade in their golf buggies, and it turns out in the first few second of the original tweet one of the geezers yells "white power", so now the MSM is losing their shit.

p.s. 127 days to get your ducks in a row.
I woke up and saw on twitter that Trump had to remove a tweet. I am glad to hear a description of what it was. LOL.

questor70

Ostrich
I normally steer clear of this thread because I know where sympathy lies but Bountygate is pretty hard to brush under the rug.

This comes on the heels of Bolton's book (which I'm sure was addressed in previous pages) and what is emerging as a second wave of COVID that will likely peak just in time to cause chaos at the ballot booth.

I have a hard time relating to those who support Trump unconditionally. Even if you can downplay one of his mistake in isolation, in total, it doesn't paint a flattering portrait. Trump's threat to the US may be different from Biden but they're there and some of them should be of concern to staunch republicans in the sense that if a Democrat had committed them then Republicans would be talking about high crimes and misdemeanors.

I think whenever you make a strong ego-based commitment to support a politician there is an equally strong resistance to abandoning that support. It's the sunk investment. Your reputation feels like it's on the line. But at some point you have to do a true accounting and ask yourself, if you were on the outside looking in today, with no baggage, would you endorse such a person? If the answer is no, you have to have the courage and integrity to change your mind.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
I normally steer clear of this thread because I know where sympathy lies but Bountygate is pretty hard to brush under the rug.

This comes on the heels of Bolton's book (which I'm sure was addressed in previous pages) and what is emerging as a second wave of COVID that will likely peak just in time to cause chaos at the ballot booth.

I have a hard time relating to those who support Trump unconditionally. Even if you can downplay one of his mistake in isolation, in total, it doesn't paint a flattering portrait. Trump's threat to the US may be different from Biden but they're there and some of them should be of concern to staunch republicans in the sense that if a Democrat had committed them then Republicans would be talking about high crimes and misdemeanors.

I think whenever you make a strong ego-based commitment to support a politician there is an equally strong resistance to abandoning that support. It's the sunk investment. Your reputation feels like it's on the line. But at some point you have to do a true accounting and ask yourself, if you were on the outside looking in today, with no baggage, would you endorse such a person? If the answer is no, you have to have the courage and integrity to change your mind.
Get out of here with your phony concern trolling.

This is another hoax manufactured by the media-deep State- industrial complex. Anonymous sources in the New York Slimes. GTFO. Add it to the heap of other hoax stories/frame ups, design to bring down the bad orange Man. Russia hoax, Flynn framing, Ukraine hoax, St Floyd hysteria, etc etc

If you haven’t started recognizing these patterns of deceit yet, you need help.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Get out of here with your phony concern trolling.

This is another hoax manufactured by the media-deep State- industrial complex. Anonymous sources in the New York Slimes. GTFO. Add it to the heap of other hoax stories/frame ups, design to bring down the bad orange Man. Russia hoax, Flynn framing, Ukraine hoax, St Floyd hysteria, etc etc

If you haven’t started recognizing these patterns of deceit yet, you need help.
Yeah...this has all the earmarks of another ginned up crock of shit hoax. Consider the source(s)

New York Times and Rolling Stones ?

Nigga please

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
The push for the war in Syria will not end until the deep state/banking elite is replaced. So now they are pushing for hate with Russia and starting to agitate for war with Syria based upon this.

The real response is "oh you think Russia might be paying the Taliban to take our soldiers out? Then we need to get the fuck out of Afghanistan and protect our men. Put them on the border with Mexico and send them into the inner cities to clean up the 3rd world conditions in our own countries and go after domestic terrorists".

FactusIRX

Pigeon
What I like about Trump is he's really adaptable. He has received the message from Tucker and is now clamping down on Antifa. I think his main problem is Wormtongue Kushner and Succubus Ivanka, who both are lying and hiding information from him. Even in his interview with Hannity, he was caught off guard with how much his base is turning on him.