The Donald Trump thread

perros

Woodpecker
It isn't just about numbers. Trump's response to the riots of Tweeting things while doing nothing visible is killing his enthusiasm. A lot of why people wanted him to begin with was because they wanted someone who was a fighter. Him not fighting is making people feel betrayed and to lose interest, and the general sentiment seems to be people are shifting towards a mentality of realizing nobody is coming to help.
Yep, a lack of doing anything for his base, combined with him sounding of out touch to general election voters is what is ultimately going to be his downfall.

Him talking about BLM and statues, and "anarchy", in his last rally while Americans are suffering economically and COVID-19 numbers rising since the reopening, is just not a good look for him. Even if he's trying to "rally" his base, his base is pretty much over it and are seeing it as empty rhetoric. Like the old saying goes "All hat and no cattle". You can say how evil antifa is all you want but if you aren't doing anything about it then there is no need to mention anything, its not even a priority either.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
Trump is in a very difficult situation and needs to play things carefully. Unlike 1968, these riots are happening with the implicit and sometimes explicit support of local Democrat mayors and governors. In the governors would declare martial law and request federal help. In a federal system he is somewhat constrained.

Seattle CHAZ/CHOP is fake and gay. Trump has done well to stay out of it. The worse it gets, the worse the left looks.

On the other hand, national statues and monuments need to be protected. It’s demoralizing to see statues taken down. But if there is a bad incident with Feds and the media can make Trump look like a “fascist”, you’ll probably have more military (and retired military) denounce Trump. (In my opinion he should have asked for Milley’s resignation after that last disgraceful statement.)

The tweets/threats that can’t be backed up are definitely a bad move and make him look weak. If anything he should perhaps tweet about encouraging businesses to move to red states as they consider fleeing the Democraphole urban areas. US cities are getting rekt economically thanks to the shutdowns and now this chaos. Trump should shame these mayors.

For those who don’t live in the US, it’s important to mention that way out in the suburbs/exurbs we see none of this chaos other than on the nightly news. Things appear normal except for masks in stores and If you didn’t turn on the TV/radio or internet you’d have no idea anything was happening.

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
A Daily Hambeast article says that CNN's Van Jones has been attending secret meetings with Jared Kushner at the White House to help formulate policy on law and order, i.e. make palatable to blacks and steer toward the demands of "the reasonable left".

Jones went on CNN’s Inside Politics with John King and Anderson Cooper 360 to enthusiastically commend Trump’s executive order—even as it was being criticized as cynical and unproductive by the NAACP Legal Defense Fund and “delusional” by the Color of Change, an influential racial justice organization that Jones himself co-founded in 2005.

CNN viewers weren’t informed that he had actually attended secret White House meetings with his new friend Jared Kushner, discussing ways to frame the presidential project.

According to a knowledgeable White House source, who expressed satisfaction that there were zero leaks, Jones and California human rights attorney Jessica Jackson, who runs #cut50, a prison-reform group that Jones also founded, actively participated with law enforcement officials and White House staffers to help fashion the order and guide the politics of the discussion to what they considered “the sweet spot” between law enforcement and “the reasonable middle” and “the reasonable left.”
CNN’s Van Jones Secretly Helped Craft the Weak Trump Police Reform He Praised on TV

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Yep, a lack of doing anything for his base, combined with him sounding of out touch to general election voters is what is ultimately going to be his downfall.

Him talking about BLM and statues, and "anarchy", in his last rally while Americans are suffering economically and COVID-19 numbers rising since the reopening, is just not a good look for him.
What benefit does Trump gain from giving credence to a shit movement that will peter out when chimps eventually tire of chimping out?
The old adage " if your friends jumped off a bridge would you do so as well?" comes to mind.

Everybody WANTS him to do something because that's all they see in the news. "Do Something. OMG. Do Something. OMG Why aren't you bringing down 1 billion indictments for these assholes Blumpf! The president needs to respond better this is unpresidential! He needs to resign or lose 2020". Fucking media brainwashing infects everything.
And to what benefit to his base and his electability do we have to measure for responding just because "muh media says so" and "muh reasons"??

Imagine a Commander in Chief that spends all his ammo on tiny tiny microfractions of the war while forgetting the MACRO of the war still to come.

All sissy and female nagging. That's all it is.
Buckle up, Gents. This will not happen overnight. Can't believe men here are so "gimme gimme gimme results like now now now Blumpf or else I won't vote or like you anymore!"
Fairweather folks can blow away like fallen leaves.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Buckle up, Gents. This will not happen overnight. Can't believe men here are so "gimme gimme gimme results like now now now Blumpf or else I won't vote or like you anymore!"
When we were in the food bank line we were saying the same thing. Give Trump some more time, that will fix it!

That's a joke, of course. And, the food bank is out of food.

I know, i know, its not his fault, but nothing he said he was going to do has happened. In fact, things seem to have gone in the other direction.

Wasn't Roe v. Wade going to be automatically overturned once he appointed some judges. I seem to recall him saying that. Well not today:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/06/supreme-court-abortion-trump/613642/

Considering the great job he's done building the wall, locking her up, putting the coal miners back to work, ending Obamacare, etc. I'm sure this will happen soon.

The best and most patriotic thing this guy could do is 1) make a big ole stimulus package for people only, and get it done quickly. 2) admit he sucks and not seek reelection.

Aloha!

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
What benefit does Trump gain from giving credence to a shit movement that will peter out when chimps eventually tire of chimping out?
The old adage " if your friends jumped off a bridge would you do so as well?" comes to mind.

Everybody WANTS him to do something because that's all they see in the news. "Do Something. OMG. Do Something. OMG Why aren't you bringing down 1 billion indictments for these assholes Blumpf! The president needs to respond better this is unpresidential! He needs to resign or lose 2020". Fucking media brainwashing infects everything.
And to what benefit to his base and his electability do we have to measure for responding just because "muh media says so" and "muh reasons"??

Imagine a Commander in Chief that spends all his ammo on tiny tiny microfractions of the war while forgetting the MACRO of the war still to come.

Apparently the Dems and outside forces seeding insurrection and outright sedition in multiple states is micro and the POTUS should completely ignore his base calling for some semblance of order because they dislike how their country is being run on a state and national level.

Imagine being a white American in 2020 looking at lord knows how many videos of black on white/black on asian violence with mob beatings and murders dished out, police forces cucked not only at street level but politically too and on top of all of this large scale vandalism and civil disorder in dense urban landscapes with almost zero recourse except a few token arrests here and there.

You speak a big game for someone who has witnessed the same few years since 2016 as I have and come to the conclusion its is all about the macro level. A brick wall is a tough object but hitting it in the right places can undermine and outright destroy it.

But please keep on saying those of us who actually see the big picture are just hysterical and dont know how to think.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Imagine living long enough to not only see this Donald Trump Thread but the subsequent President himself, Donald Trump, totally get turned on and the knives coming out to stab him in the back, along with other posters from within this very thread because somehow 4 years isn't on a fast enough timeline to accelerate what will be accelerated. Starting to feel like this isn't the same RooshVforum I've always known it to be.

Rome really does repeat itself, only this time, in the time of Caesar.
But please go on and on droning about shit most people are doing nothing about. Just leave it all up to trump to do Executive order after Executive order( similar to Obama) just to soothe the butthurt. Remember, nearly all of the BS legislation Obama forced through is now being undone by Trump where and when he can.

6 years from now guys will still be complaining that Trump shouldn't have passed 13,589 Executive Orders to restore the country as best as he could at the time. No, he should have implemented change through the courts and what have you that will take generations to undo is what they will say.
Eyes wide shut.

uncledick

Woodpecker
Imagine living long enough to not only see this Donald Trump Thread but the subsequent President himself, Donald Trump, totally get turned on and the knives coming out to stab him in the back, along with other posters from within this very thread because somehow 4 years isn't on a fast enough timeline to accelerate what will be accelerated. Starting to feel like this isn't the same RooshVforum I've always known it to be.

Rome really does repeat itself, only this time, in the time of Caesar.
But please go on and on droning about shit most people are doing nothing about. Just leave it all up to trump to do Executive order after Executive order( similar to Obama) just to soothe the butthurt. Remember, nearly all of the BS legislation Obama forced through is now being undone by Trump where and when he can.

6 years from now guys will still be complaining that Trump shouldn't have passed 13,589 Executive Orders to restore the country as best as he could at the time. No, he should have implemented change through the courts and what have you that will take generations to undo is what they will say.
Eyes wide shut.
What I expected from Trump's initial unwavering shitlording, was to overturn Clown World, keep Clown World stagnant, or at the very least keep it's incrementalism at inch's. At the present time, clown world is travelling miles, at a rate unseen since this whole marxist take over started after WW2. I thinks complaints are justified, because whatever seeds he has planted in the courts and various EOs, i haven't seen much fruit from.

I still want him to win, not for the USAs sake though, the coming civil war, whether that war is going to be hot or cold will decide its ultimate path. I care about the last sane majority white countries in the world and places i am developing connections to like Hungary and Poland. Hell even SEA countries might not be safe from the democrats utopia. A Joe Biden Marxist administration, will use all the levers of their power to influence and pressure Eastern Europe into accepting the Red, White and Blue sodom, of which they could very well succeed at.

Leonard, what is your take on how things will progress outside the US?

I personally do not see an immediate threat of communist revolt in Europe, because the middle eastern ethnic groups and the afro-blacks in France are just not liked. They don't have the same cultural impact as blacks in the US. There are also fewer jews, indians, asians and other midlevel groups.

As I analyse it, the mid level groups of Indians in particular are extremely important in this purge of whites online. They are more than happy to act as the commisars in persecuting the whites, who they feel deeply resentful against.

In Europe, the mid level commisar types are arabs, afghanis, iranians and similar types, who again, are disliked because of their religion, and not really as competent as the top level indians who flee their streetshitting countrymen.

We also have the Visegrad countries nearby, which will act as a strong ideological counterpoint, even within the EU.

Our main risk factor here is the green movement, which is also simply a communist movement, but we have counterpoints like the Yellow Vests against that.

Maybe it is wishful thinking. Still plan on legally gunning up tho.

Easy_C

Crow
We're as loyal to him as he is to us.

Trump throwing Flynn under the bus, days into his presidency, revealed his true character as regards his allies.

Bannon called it then, the presidency was over.

Everyone will probably still vote for Trump, if someone can succeed in actually explaining what a murderous communist regime will happen if Biden wins. It's literally a life or death issue.