The Donald Trump thread

durangotang

Pelican
^potd/w/m/y

Don't choose a place to flee to. Find a place to fight for.
You summarized it perfectly Leonard.

And if I might add, bring all those whom you care about.

Edit: well, near perfectly. It's not just about place, but about identity. An identity worth fighting for. As Vox Day says, there's no magic dirt. We must re-establish ourselves with our roots, only then can we stand tall and not be blown over. It's a people, a place, a language, a history, a religion, traditions and culture. It's all of those things. Only then will we be able to withstand conflict.

Ironically, for those bereft of those things, the shared joint experience of the coming conflict will produce or revive them in America for the Europeans who survive here.

Last edited:

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
The education that our children receives goes something like this: Columbus arrived in the United States, gave diseased blankets to the indigenous peoples, and racist white pilgrims stole their land. Then whites genocided the Indians and had slaves. Then a bunch of racist white slave owners fought the English, founded the country, then Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves from racist whites, who still lynched blacks and had Jim Crow laws. Then racist whites gassed Jews somewhere in Europe, something about the Nazis, yada yada, then MLK fulfilled the destiny of America in the Civil Rights movement, women were finally freed from the patriarchy to have abortions and work, and our borders were opened to the whole world who could finally share in the American dream. You are now in the current year.
You forgot the invention of peanut butter, racist.

Seriously, some of you dirty Europeans and Australiasians may not fully realize how retarded the American education system is. The average American probably couldn't tell you a single thing about the Byzantine Empire for example, but almost everyone below a certain age will be able to tell you about how the great African American genius inventer, George Washington Carver, mushed up some peanuts with oil.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
You forgot the invention of peanut butter, racist.

Seriously, some of you dirty Europeans and Australiasians may not fully realize how retarded the American education system is. The average American probably couldn't tell you a single thing about the Byzantine Empire for example, but almost everyone below a certain age will be able to tell you about how the great African American genius inventer, George Washington Carver, mushed up some peanuts with oil.
I'm really amazed at how little history you learn in the US educational system, and I went to school in the 1980's and early 1990's when it wasn't PC. You learn nothing before 1492, other than Native Americans lived on the continent, but even that is very vague. Then you learn only US history up to about WW2. WW2 being used as the final stepping stone and how the great Americans defeated the "greatest evil of all time" in Germany and Japan all by themselves. Oh yea, Russia helped a little, but not really all that much :rolleyes:

It is no wonder so many foreigners who move to the USA think most Americans are uneducated. It is because they are uneducated, even if they have advanced degrees. It wasn't until I got older that I learned very simple things, like China v. Japan in WW2, and about the Roman Empire, etc. And that was only thanks to Alt Right Podcasts and a curious mind. 99% of Americans know nothing about these things.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I was thinking about this exact thing the other day, though in my head I phrased it as getting onto a ship you won't mind going down with.
Yep, I think the best solution for European people is to move to places where you are removed from the liberal legal system as much as possible and put down roots with local people. I would like to think all European people can move back to Europe and form a pan-European state where each country is separate but at the same time they all work together against foreign invasion. But I don't think that is practical for us as individuals to move back. We have families we would leave behind, but will these countries even accept us? Most of the Alt-Right/Far Right/Nationalist voices in the USA are banned from different European countries, even for a quick visit. Much less moving into their system and taking jobs away from their people.

Right now the suburbs are a great staging ground. It is relative safe and close enough to work in the city where most jobs exist. But this option might expire in the next few months with the push to destroy the suburbs. In that case it is time to head for the hills.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Renegade Reporter @RenegadeReporter
Trump's jewish supremacist buddy has been arrested for trafficking and raping young White girls.

COVFEFE-19 MacAlpine @kenmac
If badly Photoshopped images of Mossad agents in the same room with Trump is the best Hasbaras can do these days, then we have already won.

Amon_Ra @Amon_Ra
@kenmac Prove these are photo shopped. They're not.

COVFEFE-19 MacAlpine @kenmac
I'm going to grant you 3 minutes of my precious time to show you some basic observation that goes beyond me having seen the Trump +Melania and Epstein+Maxwell images separately for about 3 years now. My take on this will go beyond how Epstein's right deltoid would need to be approximately 6-8 inches into Melania's left lung for this image to be real. And you thought Biden stands close behind the ladies and kids. It will show you how an exact feathered 6-pixel drop shadow was applied to Melania's left arm and maintained it's shadow distance from her arm edge across the 3D variable surface of Epstein's right lapel, and did so contrary to other lighting in the combined photos. If you don't see it, then you are practicing FUD and supporting a chaotic outcome sought by Hasbara.

Renegade Reporter @RenegadeReporter
LOL! These images are not photoshopped, jackass.

COVFEFE-19 MacAlpin @kenmac
OK Schlomo. Say hi to Aryeh and Mitzi for me.

Last edited:

Player_1337

Pelican
Gold Member
Obama was the perfect actor-- and he along with his handlers set the stage for what's transpiring today. They despise capitalism, suburban America (predominately white) and the concept of the nuclear family. Consequently, they want to fundementally change the country. This was always the plan.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Obama was the perfect actor-- and he along with his handlers set the stage for what's transpiring today. They despise capitalism, suburban America (predominately white) and the concept of the nuclear family. Consequently, they want to fundementally change the country. This was always the plan.
"Actor" is a great term, or even puppet. And you are correct about Obama setting the stage to transform the USA into a 3rd world country, he set the stage for the "progress" we are undergoing today. Though of course it goes long before his reign and goes back to really 1913.

But one thing I will give Obama credit for and I doubt the elites are too happy about, was him giving Iran their cash back. That seems to have allowed them to upgrade their military and they were able to flex on the USA and bomb our base and scare us out of another pointless war.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Capitalism led to the situation we have today, or at least created fertile soil for it to develop, but otherwise I agree with that sentiment.
It really is interesting to read the leaders of third position politics of the 1920's and 30's and how accurate their arguments were against capitalism. The evils of communism are immediate and obvious, capitalism is a slow walk but no we can see where it ends. It ends with the most popular show on network TV (Tucker Carlson), being boycotted by all the capitalists, while shows that are unwatched due to lying nonstop are propped up by capitalists.

Easy_C

Crow
I believe the Hydroxi stuff is even more sinister than that.

the proposed vaccine is a new technology.....it uses a retrovirus to alter the DNA of the recipient [Yes, I know media is claming this is false). I do not trust Gates' motive when he openly speaks about the need to reduce population and how there's too many black people in the world.

If an effective drug treatments is proven to exist then the public demand for the vaccine dries up and nobody will want to take it. these treatment MUSt be shut down in order for the mandatory vaccination plans to go off as planned.

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
When did this thread become the Marxist Traitors against Trumpian American manufacturing based upon investing capital and reaping profits to both reinvest and live well.

As for IIMT rooting on the Iranians bombing missiles attack on a US base injuring 60 US service members with TBI... That is simply giving aid and comfort to the enemy and a disgusting example of high treason against everyone who has worn the military uniforms of the USA fighting against those that want to destroy the USA both foreign and domestic enemies.

Newsflash how many US Military coup/martial law plans do you think exist before BLMpantifa overthrow of the USA is ever allowed to occur. What is happening now is a warning to urban liberals what they can look forward too under Biden and his AOC Obama band of Hate USA CCP Marxist Communists.

America WILL BE DEFENDED AGAINST ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.

So run off to Brazil, Argentina or Russia if you are so afraid... The real Christian Warriors will defend the places we have founded worth Defending... Think USMCA.

Last edited:

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Capitalism bracketed by flawed or corrupt government policy isnt what helped usher in the greatest civilizations in the history of humanity. Capitalism’s global victory has been achieved through two different types of capitalist systems: the liberal* meritocratic capitalism that has developed incrementally in the West, and the state-led authoritarian capitalism that is exemplified by China.

What we have today is a hybrid putrid form of merit base capitalism. Capital is a necessary tool for nearly all positive human achievement. There is no better alternative

What we have now is what Ive started to call "corruptionalism".

*Liberal in the classic definition