The Donald Trump thread

Dismal Operator

Kingfisher
That was a great speech, this is the Trump most of us voted for. I knew it might be a good one when the cameras showed his entourage and I noticed Javanka absent. He was explicit in both the description of the current attempt at cultural revolution, and what we should be fighting for in response and why.

Trump's response to the tearing down of statues and monuments was to announce an executive order to put more statues up:
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1279258187296899074

https://twitter.com/NationalistTV/status/1279255152621477890
"President Trump: “It is time for our politicians to summon the bravery of our ancestors... For the sake of our honor, our children, and our Union, we must protect and defend our history."

There were plenty more quotes like this, repeatedly and explicitly using the terms culture, heritage and identity. He also invoked manifest destiny which was extra juicy given the Native American protests earlier. It was like an amalgamation of Tucker monologues over the last month, great to see. There were a few eye roll moments to be sure, but you can't have everything. More of this please. Happy 4th

Last edited:

Winston84

Pigeon
I’m surprised that people are getting back on the Trump Train this easily. His ability to say good words that made people excited was never in question, and was never the problem. Personally I’m not even going to watch the speech; I’m going to wait and see if his actions change and things of value actually begin to happen.
Your endless negativity given the non stop assault his presidency has faced has grown beyond tiresome at this point. I have been lurking here for ages reading your bullshit and enough is enough already. You are a subversive weakling who appears to be suffering from pathological, grandiose narcissism.

The country has been ungovernable and any other sitting president would not have lasted through 3 months of this. Has any man in recent history had to bare the full brunt of an endless attack on him and his family to this degree? Its been a concerted effort by government, the media, academia, intelligence agencies and satanic communists who have infested positions of power in every institution in the country.

People like you make me sick. You hold others to impossible standards with your purity tests and constant nit picking while you have no skin in the game yourself. You are not one of the good guys for doing this,. People like you are one of the main reasons why conservatives have lost the culture war. You poison the well by criticizing men of action simply because they dont meet your constant approval, even though they take on personal risk to try and achieve an outcome that you would benefit from if they were successful.

This is not masculine behavior, you are a divisive faggot who needs to take a step back and look at his own place in the world a bit now.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Cheerleaders are women.

Anonymous men may not criticize men who have actual skin the game by standing up under their own identity.

And conservatives who cuck to "solidarity" with uniparty scumbags who never deliver results are the actual problem. They love winning elections more than they love winning the actual culture war.

Because they are cheerleaders.

And cheerleaders are women.

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
What are you doing, pray tell, other than policing dissent on the internet?

Who are you to criticize Witcoff? He's put his ass on the line to show his face and say the things that will get him targeted by the mob. And when Trump fails to move the needle MW is going to have a very difficult future. Meanwhile you'll peel the Trump sticker off of your car if you even had the guts to put one on in the first place, and quietly go about the rest of your anonymous life.

If you've got a problem maybe you'd like to speak to the manager, Karen.

Accusing Witcoff of all people of sabotaging the culture war. Unbelievable.

Last edited:

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Cheerleaders are women.

Anonymous men may not criticize men who have actual skin the game by standing up under their own identity.

And conservatives who cuck to "solidarity" with uniparty scumbags who never deliver results are the actual problem. They love winning elections more than they love winning the actual culture war.

Because they are cheerleaders.

And cheerleaders are women.
With all due respect recluse critics of America hiding out in the rural areas of Tasmania deluding themselves that the CCP salivating like a hungry crocodile dragon over Australia's resources will not recolonize all the countries of the South China Sea like they just did to Hong Kong... The Chinese need land for their doubling population this century to 3 Billion people and NO Nukes liberal Marxist Australian politicians are more than happy to sell out Australia, (and NZ) her lands, resources and people to the higher IQ Han Chinese hordes.

WHO is coming to Australia's defense when 2 Million Han swarm across Ozmania... Like a bunch of terrified females you gave up your scary guns and you never developed your Uranium and Plutonium resources into a proper modern hypersonic nuclear arsenal... When China looks at Oz do they fear any consequences of conquest of your lands?

Hell No they see you as fields of juicy sweet soft grapes ripe for the picking which your BLMpantifa-Gay Pride paraders are... Soft as grapes.

Boris Johnson and Queen Elizabeth or her AOC Greta loving Son Bonnie Prince Charles are not coming to your rescue... They won't even defend London or the statues to the fightiing British war dead. The only courageous combat veteran of the lot is the Apache Combat Helo Pilot formerly known as Prince Harry who they chased off to the USA because he was Diana's son with her military captain lover.

Bottom line I never liked most of the coaches or military drilli nstructors I had but I respected the tough intelligent ones who I knew were modern day Christian Warrior Patriots who trained me to be to be the same but with sidearms, automatic rifles, torpedoes, missiles and best of all nuclear warheads launched from nuclear submarines.

So who is the only politician since Ike, and JFK to challenge the Soviets and Chinese nuclear threats?

As flawed a privileged playboy he may have been the rich Patriot Donald Trump is the only hope for saving the USA by standing up to the Han Chinese Communists Hordes until the combat fighting Americans and Brits of Iraq and Afghanistan learn to become politically tough and ruthless enough to wield our overwhelming nuclear power.

Traitor Joe Biden already took a $1.5 Billion dollar bribe from the Bank of China via his cokehead son... So if the sons and daughters of Satan put Biden back in the Whitehouse we will be the vicious Patriots opposition stalemating the lefties ...

However Ozmania's colonization by the Communist Red Chinese will be accelerated and you will be on your own to defend your selves with boomerangs and homosexual pride paraders. Good luck with that while you keep hating on the USA and Donald Trump.

It's Independence Day 2020 God Bless all Christian Warrior Patriots and God Bless America.

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The Chinese need land for their doubling population this century to 3 Billion people...
Now I don't claim to be a China expert, but I don't buy this at all. China is having massive problems with low birthrates, they ended the one-child policy but nobody is having kids. That could change, but given the general trend of declining birthrates in industrialized countries, the idea their population is going to double seems farfetched.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
AC :

“Breaking News: President Trump delivered a dark and divisive speech at Mount Rushmore, leaning into the culture wars and barely mentioning the pandemic.” This is their new catchphrase, going out over 4AM talking points. Dark and divisive. They always accuse you of what they are guilty of.

Now I don't claim to be a China expert, but I don't buy this at all. China is having massive problems with low birthrates, they ended the one-child policy but nobody is having kids. That could change, but given the general trend of declining birthrates in industrialized countries, the idea their population is going to double seems farfetched.
In addition, chinese don't seem to mind living stacked in tiny spaces. See Hong Kong.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

You deserve everything you have coming to you.
Winston please beware LDN hiding out in rural Ozmania and Wittkopf have been playing their concern trolling subversive Hate Trumpian America slap schtick ever since their CCP funded Demonmarxists impeached Trump without Trump declaring a national emergency and having all the leftists arrested and shot by firing squads...

They are not only concern trolls but isolated hermits who derive joy from castigating true Christian Warriors who dare enter the ring of political combat and dare to build and create greatness among great fellow free men...

Donald Trump who has risked his life, family and fortune to rebuild the USA like Washington and Lincoln before him is the Greatest President since Ike, Truman, JFK and Reagan.

The NWO Globalist Clinton's, Bush Clan and Obama Biden Hillary machines spent the last 30 years launching endless wars and selling out to the Chinese Communist Party and their hundreds of millions brainwashed Red Chinese thoughtbots... Trump is our first USA President to successfully challenge the NWO traitors and their Red Chinese Communist collaborators.

Gawd Almighty how I hate Traitors and their concern trolling minions.

Last edited:

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
I’m surprised that people are getting back on the Trump Train this easily. His ability to say good words that made people excited was never in question, and was never the problem. Personally I’m not even going to watch the speech; I’m going to wait and see if his actions change and things of value actually begin to happen.

Last edited:
The population in China, not at all. But China doesn't need more Chinese in China, they have too many as it is.

The population of world wide Manchu and Han people though might double. I had no idea parts of Italy, ITALY, had up to 10% Chinese residents. I know there are a bunch in Canada, and San Francisco. Where are there other pockets of Chinese ethnic people growing?

I know some Chinese people, they are amazing people. Very calm, very logical, very polite. I'm not complaining about them but their population doubling does not have to happen with in the Chinese borders to make it true.