The Donald Trump thread

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
The professor who predicted President Donald Trump had an 87% chance of winning the 2016 election isn’t being persuaded by the liberal media naysayers reporting that the president’s reelection chances are in trouble.

In fact, Professor Helmut Norpoth is upping the ante in the 2020 election, saying Trump has a 91% chance of winning in November.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
You should start a thread on arms you recommend, I would appreciate it.
Take a look at the new Ruger long range rifle...

One of our Iraq combat vets is a certified firearms instructor his daily concealed carry is the lightweight M&P Sheild .45 with .plenty of knock down power.

My daily carry is a Ruger LCP .380 with a factory Crimson Trace laser sighted in at 25 feet. One or two seconds of the laser with Hornady-critical defense hollow points with a silicone tip in the hollow point guarantees a perfect mushroom with no tumbling... Basically a rotating claw that insures max damage for One shot one killl. One in the head you can be sure that commie prick is dead.

You can't even tell you are carrying it is so light weight. Much lighter than my .357 stainless steel Ruger which is useful for Coup-de-Grace skull shots when hunting moose or bears.

Last edited:

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member

Edit:

America should denuclearize.

White South Africans had the good common sense to denuclearize before they committed suicide and handed the reigns of government over to blacks. We should do the same as the crystal clear trajectory for America is idiocracy and anti-racism (anti-white). I no longer have faith in our future ability as a nation to use them responsibly. If anything, they will be used in the name of anti-racism on a European country in the future. Unlike the wise leadership in South Africa, President Trump on the other hand has committed $384 billion up front to the 10-year, $1 trillion cost of nuclear modernization.
This is CCP inspired drivel...

NBF - Nuke Boats Forever!

Yours in loyal duty and service... Deepdiver

durangotang

Pelican
This is CCP inspired drivel...

NBF - Nuke Boats Forever!

Yours in loyal duty and service... Deepdiver
Nobody is ever going to invade the United States. We are one of the few countries who don’t really need nuclear missiles and we’d be better off without them. Besides, we no longer control our country, Israel does. They are nukes for Israel and are offensive weapons of empire. They cost a fortune. They are immoral. We’d be better off without them. In fact we should lead a world coalition, including Israel, towards nuclear disarmament.

We also should replace our old nuclear reactors with Thorium plants, so as to avoid meltdown as the great replacement continues and idiocracy accelerates. That would be a far better allocation of $1 trillion, not nuclear weapons. What will happen to hundreds of nuclear plants in large scale domestic conflict?

To pretend like we are still 1950s America is asinine and irresponsible. We are no longer a nation, we are a divided country ethnically and ideologically. The trajectory is bad. At least when the Soviet Union broke up it was peaceful. I doubt it will be here when the dollar collapses. They were also homogeneous nations who emerged peacefully, with the exception of the former Yugoslavia. Our entire nation is Balkanized. Would you really have wanted them to have had a modernized nuclear arsenal to fight with in the Balkans?

Do you really want this people to have the worlds largest nuclear arsenal?

Last edited:

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
It was a fantastic speech, and it has Bannon’s fingers all over it. Reminds me of Trump’s inauguration speech. The speech also shows Trump is shifting from Kushner’s garbage back to 2016 Trump. Not surprisingly, Kushner was absent from the Rushmore speech.

Tucker Carlson really saved America and the Western world. If it wasn’t for him standing up the communist mob, Trump would have never realized how much his base was turning on him. It really goes to show how much impact one righteous man can have, and why the tractors and elite work so hard at demoralization.

Aboulia

Robin
Our founders launched not only a revolution in government, but a revolution in the pursuit of justice, equality, liberty, and prosperity.
>Justice
>Rebels against taxation
>Proceeds to shift the majority of the tax burden to the southern states causing them to secede (which was their legal right)
>Civil war ensues
>Forces the south back into the union.
>America was founded on Justice and Liberty

This attack on our liberty, our magnificent liberty must be stopped and it will be stopped very quickly.
That's nice, you stop problems at their inception, you don't let things burn for a few weeks, then say "Oh, we'll stop it quickly"

Abraham Lincoln, the savior of our union, was a self-taught country lawyer who grew up in a log cabin on the American frontier. The first Republican president, he rose to high office from obscurity based on a force and clarity of his anti-slavery convictions. Very, very strong convictions
"My paramount objective in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not to either save or destroy Slavery." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races: that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people." ~ Abraham Lincoln

We believe in equal opportunity, equal justice, and equal treatment for citizens of every race, background, religion and creed. Every child of every color, born and unborn, is made in the holy image of God.
Must not be the God of the Christians, For he is a jealous God, and does not believe in equal treatment for every religion/creed.

We are proud of the fact that our country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles and we understand that these values have dramatically advanced the cause of peace and justice throughout the world.
There's no such thing as Judeo-Christian principles; and what's the peace and justice you're spreading? Atomic bombs dropped in civilians? Terror in Libya? Drug production in Afghanistan? Assisting the false nation of Israel to genocide the Palestinians? You've taken up the torch from the British empire and now the flame is dying out.

Americans must never lose sight of this miraculous story. We should never lose sight of it. Nobody has ever done it like we have done it. So today, under the authority vested in me as President of the United States, I am announcing the creation of a new monument to the giants of our past. I am signing an executive order to establish the National Guard of American heroes, a vast outdoor park that will feature the statues of the greatest Americans to ever live.
I'm sure those in charge of planning this are rewriting history to get racial equality in this monument.

We will state the truth in full without apology.
Speechmaking is the very opposite of truth, and truth requires no speechmaking. Like plastic surgery masking genetic defects, speechmaking is a masking tool. It hides how rotten the system and state of America really is.

Happy Birthday America.

Last edited:

durangotang

Pelican
“Our founders launched not only a revolution in government, but a revolution in the pursuit of justice, equality, liberty, and prosperity. No nation has done more to advance the human condition than the United States of America and no people have done more to promote human progress than the citizens of our great nation. It was all made possible by the courage of 56 patriots who gathered in Philadelphia 244 years ago and signed the Declaration of Independence. They enshrined a divine truth that changed the world forever when they said, “All men are created equal.

I made it this far and turned it off. Aside from a few small facts such as the date, this is a lie almost in its entirety. It’s practically the opposite of the truth. All men are not created equal, and no nation has done more to degrade the human condition than the United States. Equal treatment under the law yes, but that is not the actual words of the statement nor is it how it is interpreted today. As an example, at least The Soviet Union didn’t replace the people of the nation before it collapsed, and it was less successful at spreading false ideas around the globe. The first statement is the fundamental moral lie of liberalism and Marxism. In regards to the second statement, just consider the United States history of warfare or the current culture that it is exporting around the globe. One look at Hollywood is all that you need. If a country tries to free themselves of the control of Jewish bankers, they are bombed into oblivion by the United States - with nuclear weapons if necessary. I truly wish it wasn’t the case, but the first step towards recovery is to admit the truth. Only then can we return to who we once were, to a better time.

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I’m surprised that people are getting back on the Trump Train this easily. His ability to say good words that made people excited was never in question, and was never the problem. Personally I’m not even going to watch the speech; I’m going to wait and see if his actions change and things of value actually begin to happen.
Agreed, he is just reading fire and brimstone written by Steven Miller. If they were followed up even by some tweets in his own words afterwords, maybe they would mean something but I'm waiting for action.

(And, credit where credit's due, at least we have a couple of arrests so far for people destroying monuments)

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Now I don't claim to be a China expert, but I don't buy this at all. China is having massive problems with low birthrates, they ended the one-child policy but nobody is having kids. That could change, but given the general trend of declining birthrates in industrialized countries, the idea their population is going to double seems farfetched.
The "your birthrate is too low, goy, here, let us come enrich you with some immigrants" trope is really played out.
It is not true for the USA. It is not true for Japan. And it *certainly* isn't true in land of a BILLION people China.
Heck if I was Chinese I probably wouldn't mind 100 million less people... it would make rush hour 10% faster.

But lets be very suspicious of this magic number of population that the masters think we must have for their ideal employment, or whatever it is they are aiming for.

If anything, the world is in for a lot of trouble due to the double pincer of automation on one side and finite resources on the other. We are now stretching the planet to the point where we have to use factory farming to feed people, fracking to give them energy, and genetic modification in the crops. On the other side, automation is going to make it where there just aren't billions of jobs out there that need doing by humans. Perhaps the society that is best prepared for this and able to effectively shrink its population down in a safe and manageable way will be the winner.

But certainly no one is in any risk of running too low on people. The rioting and lockdowns have shown that most people weren't doing very useful things to begin with anyway, as the world has chugged along fine without them working...

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
America should denuclearize.

White South Africans had the good common sense to denuclearize before they committed suicide and handed the reigns of government over to blacks. We should do the same as the crystal clear trajectory for America is idiocracy and anti-racism (anti-white). I no longer have faith in our future ability as a nation to use them responsibly. If anything, they will be used in the name of anti-racism on a European country in the future. Unlike the wise leadership in South Africa, President Trump on the other hand has committed $384 billion up front to the 10-year, $1 trillion cost of nuclear modernization.
Yikes. My first reaction is we are not quite at that point yet. America is not a lost cause. If it were, I would already be out of here as I have the means, contacts, and ability to be living abroad. Yes, we are absolutely on that trajectory, and I am not hopeful about turning things around. But I also think the decline will not happen in my lifetime. If and when it does become a lost cause I have to hope that America does follow the wise steps of South Africa and denuclearizes.

But the more I think about it the more I am afraid you are right. We are really just one or two elections away from the "traditional" type of Americans losing all power. The South Africans knew when the day was coming, and made plans because it was very clear what the outcome would be. We don't know precisely when or how that will happen, but the problem with American politics is we will just one day elect some insane Bolshevic like Kamala Harris and at that point it will be too late to denuclearize. So while I am still hopeful I can live out my days here in the remnants of a sane, healthy country, I agree the time to denuclearize is rapidly approaching.

Perhaps one of the best things Joe Biden could do as president is nuclear disarmament. Will he have any sane advisors though?
Past that, the only hope would be the Supreme Court or military acts on its own, and decides nuclear weapons are forms of "cruel and unusual punishment" or "war crimes" or something and just shuts them down on their own. I think there is a small chance the military brass would do this.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Agreed, he is just reading fire and brimstone written by Steven Miller. If they were followed up even by some tweets in his own words afterwords, maybe they would mean something but I'm waiting for action.

(And, credit where credit's due, at least we have a couple of arrests so far for people destroying monuments)
I just watched the one he gave today.

I am convinced this guy is trying to get people mad. He's trying to keep the drama going.

Aloha!

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Indeed. When Roman Empire was abut to lose control over a province, it didn't announce "Hey you guys in Gaul, we have too many internal problems and can no longer protect you, please act independently and set up your own defenses so you can be safe from the invading barbarians." It was more like "There's no problem, anyone who claims differently will be crucified" until the day the barbarian hordes showed up and took over.