The Donald Trump thread

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
No posts about Kanye West running for president in 2020 with Elon Musk endorsing.

Thank you Kanye West, if he runs a serious campaign he will split the vote enough for Trump to win again easily. If he runs for the democrat nomination (which there is no way they will let him win, see Bernie Sanders) and gets it, it will be a great campaign, but he'll go independent.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
I just watched the one he gave today.

I am convinced this guy is trying to get people mad. He's trying to keep the drama going.

Aloha!
Here‘s the transcript. Can you provide quotes that made you angry, and explain why?

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
A Magnificent Speech
Looking back on the 2020 election, historians will say the Mt. Rushmore speech was the moment that Donald Trump won reelection.

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
So in stark contrast to Trump's patriotic American Greatness speech at Mt. Rushmore Biden's 4th of July message was How Much the USA Sucks... Keep it up, Traitor Joe:

Biden said America's history is no "fairy tale" as the country has never lived up to the words of the Declaration of Independence that "all men are created equal."

"We have a chance now to give the marginalized, the demonized, the isolated [and] the oppressed a full share of the American Dream," Biden said in a new campaign video. "We have the chance to rip the roots of systemic racism out of this country."

Last edited:
Here‘s the transcript. Can you provide quotes that made you angry, and explain why?

Like an episode of SVU, "Show us on the doll where the speech touched you"!

durangotang

Pelican
I didn't actually think about Kamala in Chief having nukes.

That's not good for Europe.

She'll no doubt nuke us, when we begin expelling the foreign elements.
Denuclearize the United States. The highest value of our fake and imploding empire is to be anti-racist, i.e. anti-white. The pathology of America in terminal decline is to deny that itself was once a great nation just a few decades ago, and to viciously attack white people who were once that very nation as part of that denial. The false, inverted, oxymoronic belief that substitutes for the former nation is the "proposition nation." That is to say that America is now an anti-nation and anyone who holds our great "values" of "liberty" and "equality" are therefore Americans. It's a lie told by a fading empire, but it doesn't stop there. Americans, or The Nothing People, as I like to refer to them today, believe this denial of history, nature, and science to be their highest form of virtue. It is as Nietzsche wrote, the will to power of the slave; slave morality. This is the morality that Judaism imposes so as to rule over a people (their leaders are not demoralized). Only a totally degraded and demoralized people can actually believe such obvious falsehoods, which is exactly what you will find across America if you look. This process began in earnest when Hitler was defeated and Jews secured total control over the West in second world war. Then came The Cultural Revolution. It is fundamental to recognize the fact, when seeking out solutions, that these changes were not organic but were imposed onto the nation in a top down fashion by their new "elite." It’s an intergenerational problem that can only be cured through the moralization of a new generation.

Now, ask yourselves what will a crumbling empire with such values do with nuclear weapons? So long as it is sufficiently able to maintain power over it's citizens, it will seek to impose it's failing values abroad as a demonstration of it's virtue. Perhaps it will do so in order to maintain power internally. America cannot stop racial violence in Baltimore, but it can certainly bomb Serbians when they fight Muslims in Europe. Trump is therefore an enormous strategic liability to European people across the world, because he is doing his best to strengthen a dying empire by modernizing the largest cache of the most deadly weapons that the world has ever known. Trump is in a sense, the ultimate boomer cuck, living in denial, living in his memories of a former America, and promoting mindless slogans that resonate in the minds of passing boomers like "make America great again." Even the slogan "make America great again" acknowledges the decline of the American empire by appending the world "again" to Ronald Reagan's slogan from 35 year prior. America, the nation as a political construct is dead. It's not coming back. We are an empire and have been so since 1965, due to mass migrations of other non-European nations into our country. America will remain dead so long as the former nation, that is the progeny of the British colonialists, remain deracinated in their own minds. Now, the empire is losing it's grip over the different nations within it's borders.

How does an American empire, which cannot confront the obvious falsehoods on which it's foundation now rests, deal with European nations who violate their greatest false virtue?

Last edited:

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Denuclearize the United States. The highest value of our fake and imploding empire is to be anti-racist, i.e. anti-white. The pathology of America in terminal decline is to deny that itself was once a great nation just a few decades ago, and to viciously attack white people who were once that very nation as part of that denial. The false, inverted, oxymoronic belief that substitutes for the former nation is the "proposition nation." That is to say that America is now an anti-nation and anyone who holds our great "values" of "liberty" and "equality" are therefore Americans. It's a lie told by a fading empire, but it doesn't stop there. Americans, or The Nothing People, as I like to refer to them today, believe this denial of history, nature, and science to be their highest form of virtue. It is as Nietzsche wrote, the will to power of the slave; slave morality. This is the morality that Judaism imposes so as to rule over a people (their leaders are not demoralized). Only a totally degraded and demoralized people can actually believe such obvious falsehoods, which is exactly what you will find across America if you look. This process began in earnest when Hitler was defeated and Jews secured total control over the West in second world war. Then came The Cultural Revolution. It is fundamental to recognize the fact, when seeking out solutions, that these changes were not organic but were imposed onto the nation in a top down fashion by their new "elite."

Now, ask yourselves what will a crumbling empire with such values do with nuclear weapons? So long as it is sufficiently able to maintain power over it's citizens, it will seek to impose it's failing values abroad as a demonstration of it's virtue. Perhaps it will do so in order to maintain power internally. America cannot stop racial violence in Baltimore, but it can certainly bomb Serbian's when they fight Muslims in Europe. Trump is therefore an enormous strategic liability to European people across the world, because he is doing his best to strengthen a dying empire by modernizing the largest cache of the most deadly weapons that the world has ever known. Trump is in a sense, the ultimate boomer cuck, living in denial, living in his memories of a former America, and promoting mindless slogans that resonate in the minds of passing boomers like "make America great again." Even the slogan "make America great again" acknowledges the decline of the American empire by appending the world "again" to Ronald Reagan's slogan from 35 year prior. America, the nation as a political construct is dead. It's not coming back. We are an empire and have been so since 1965, due to mass migrations of other non-European nations into our country. America will remain dead so long as the former nation, that is the progeny of the British colonialists, remain deracinated in their own minds. Now, the empire is losing it's grip over the different nations within it's borders.

How does an American empire, which cannot confront the obvious falsehoods on which it's foundation now rests, deal with European nations who violate their greatest false virtue?
Durango you need to focus more on tang and stop drinking in all the Traitor Joe Biden BLMpantifa AOC MSM Kool-Aid...

Prof. Norpoth has Trump at 91% winning reelection - we are all good.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member

The part where he says ford f150's are tough. FORD= Found On Road Dead. Everybody knows this. Makes me mad.

Basically he says now we got a new enemy, according to this speech.

Locking her up, putting the coal miners to work, mexicans paying for a big beautiful wall, draining the swamp, roe v. Wade overturning, etc. those things dont get mentioned. Now, we gotta fight cancel culture and leftisrs, so lets forhet about the other things we didn't do.

So it makes me unhappy that more smoke got blown up my ass in front of such a lovely monument.

Aloha!

Neo

Pelican
Gold Member
Durango you need to focus more on tang and stop drinking in all the Traitor Joe Biden BLMpantifa AOC MSM Kool-Aid...

Prof. Norpoth has Trump at 91% winning reelection - we are all good.
A quick look at his method and it seems pretty sound. Remember the polls are BS. The primary results are the real test. Biden came in 5th in New Hampshire.

No guarantee, but Trump has an excellent chance of gaining reelection.

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
A quick look at his method and it seems pretty sound. Remember the polls are BS. The primary results are the real test. Biden came in 5th in New Hampshire.

No guarantee, but Trump has an excellent chance of gaining reelection.

Patriots vs Traitors I vote for the patriots every time.

durangotang

Pelican
Patriots vs Traitors I vote for the patriots every time.
Patriots to whom?

To white Americans who get attacked and cannot defend themselves in our current legal system? To black Americans who are seemingly above the law? To Antifa who is seemingly above the law? To people of color (non-whites) and women who benefit from legal discrimination, i.e. affirmative action? To Israel? What does it mean to be patriotic today? Is it to anyone who claims to be American or hold American values, despite their nationality or legal status? Is it to a piece of paper that has been corrupted?

Last edited:

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Patriots to whom?

To white Americans who get attacked and cannot defend themselves in our current legal system? To black Americans who are seemingly above the law? To Antifa who is seemingly above the law? To people of color (non-whites) and women who benefit from legal discrimination, i.e. affirmative action? To Israel? What does it mean to be patriotic today? Is it to anyone who claims to be American or hold American values, despite their nationality or legal status? Is it to a piece of paper that has been corrupted?
"You do not have to be a perfect person to be a perfect PATRIOT!"

durangotang

Pelican
"You do not have to be a perfect person to be a perfect PATRIOT!"
I think that you are misunderstanding me. What does it mean now to be an American patriot?

I can understand an Israeli patriot, a Japanese patriot, or an Italian patriot. These are actual nations of people. I presume when you say patriot, that you are not referring to the old nation of Americans descended from British colonists. In other words, by our current standards you are not a white nationalist, because they are now an oppressed group by the American state. I presume you are not meaning an African American patriot? These are different nations within the American empire. I presume you mean that you are a patriot for the American state, like a civic nationalist. You stand not for any group of people, but for the flag because it represents something. Is that correct?

If that is correct, what patriotic values do you stand for? That all men are created equal? Is that even true? Our system doesn't treat all men as equal, there are clear and distinct legal treatments for different races and sexes of people. Those legal distinctions are only widening. Do you stand for anti-racism (anti-white discrimination), anti-sexism, and anti-discrimination in matters of religion? Are these values that you patriotically support? These are our nations highest ideals presently. In other words, do you support any limits on Muslim immigration to the United States? Do you believe in American exceptionalism? Do you stand for wars in the Middle East? Do you support Israel? Do your support feminism? Abortion? The income tax? Capitals gains? Property tax? Hate crimes? Free speech? Unlimited free markets of labor and capital? The right for everyone in the world to be an American through immigration?

In other words, if we are no longer patriotic for a nation, a people, but towards the American state, then what does it mean to be a patriot now? Do you support the current values of the American state? What values is Trump a proponent of that makes him a patriot but Biden a traitor? These are serious questions for you by the way, not just rhetoric.

Last edited: