The Donald Trump thread

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Dr. Jerome Corsi, a prolific pro America patriot writer on a tear demanding resignation of insubordinate advisors to the CiC Espers, Barr and Kushner who are all actively sabotaging Trump and the MAGA agenda... Dr. Corsi asks if VP Mike Pence can even be trusted as ((( Lawrence Tribe))) bitter Harvard Law Prof angry at Obama Biden for not appointing Marxist liberal Lawrence Supreme Ego Tribe to the Supreme Court so the hateful Hebrew Tribe is actively attempting to take down the CiC with a pre election 25th Amendment October surprise... Of course Kushner the Soros-Mueller mole in the Whitehouse is advising Trump no worries nothing to see here.

Can Trump Trust Pence?

Last edited:
This tells me that if the local government sucks, you cannot trust the federal government to provide any assistance or authority at all.
As it should be.

Time for them to either organize and get rid of the offending local government, or vote with their feet.

"You cannot trust the government" would be the best thing to take from your post. And I would add "and should not".

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Its always the wrong people that that get hurt in politics.

In this case sending federal funds sends the wrong message and if recent history has shown us anything the little guy wouldnt get any relief anyway. The local democratic machine would divert it to produce more misery for their constituents and more power for themselves

Blade Runner

Woodpecker
So the people and businesses that need help are being denied this help because of politics?

This tells me that if the local government sucks, you cannot trust the federal government to provide any assistance or authority at all. That is nonsense.

Aloha!
It's time to take action and live with the consequences of your local decisions. Enough with your, and their, bullshit.

Aloha!

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
So the people and businesses that need help are being denied this help because of politics?

This tells me that if the local government sucks, you cannot trust the federal government to provide any assistance or authority at all. That is nonsense.

Aloha!
I agree with Trump‘s decision to deny federal assistance to these cities that allowed rioters and looters to destroy their cities.

If there’s ever a time to be niggardly with the allocation to taxpayer dollars, this is it.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird

Aloha!
The best play Trump could have made was to tell Minnesota...

"Yes, I will give you all the funds you need, but with stipulations. Those stipulations are that we will send in the federal govt. to investigate the local govt. top to bottom and find the people who are responsible for the derelict of duty to allow this situation to manifest. And then we will prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. Do you still want the money?"