The Donald Trump thread

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
They probably aren't anything but temporarily rebadged ATF agents. They're pulling a few guys off the street but since we're not seeing any stories about "where is comrade X, he's still missing since he got black-bagged" my guess is that the deep state is pruning a few unwanted branches from the organisation. Guys that might be planning stuff that's not on the script. There are going to be a lot of loose wires in a movement like that so when you see some random thug getting yanked from a bunch of random thugs it's probably the one guy among them that just ordered a pallet of fertilizer despite not having an FBI handler.

And before anyone @s me about "now that Trump's doing something you complain?!?!", pulling a few dweebs off the street is an irrelevant measure, so questioning the motive is entirely logical.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
This. Absolutely this. HCE is spot on.

HCE, I'm going to use you as an example and I hope you don't mind - Just imagine HCE and a million of his Croatian countrymen flock to his wife's homeland of Kenya (I think you said she was from Kenya?) for job opportunities. HCE's brethren start voting en masse for a political party that is preaching that the Kenyans are evil for simply being born Kenyans. The Kenyans then rightfully start to get pissed off at the Croats for tipping the balance of power into the political group that absolutely despises the Heritage Stock Kenyans, despite the Kenyans never even getting a say in the first place on whether the Croats could come there or not.

HCE then proceeds to tell the Kenyans to shutup, stop being internet loser trolls, that there are plenty of "conservative" Croats including himself (despite 98% of Croats voting for the Kenyan Bolsheviks), and that Kenya was messed up before the Croats even got there so shutup Kenyan Race Trolls, you either import millions more of us and our fellow "conservative" and "red pilled" Balkan and European brothers, or the country is going to go to shit.

And when the country does inevitably go to shit, it will not be because millions of Croats have flooded into the country and tipped the balance of power, but because the Kenyan whiners and complainers didn't fix their own cultural rot first instead of blaming the immigrants, because when a culture is rotting from the inside out the only logical decision is to introduce even more ethnic groups to an already convoluted mess that immigration has brought to the country. Oh, and by the way, the Kenyans had a bunch of wars with each other before the Croats even got there, meaning that in Croatian logic that must mean that the country of Kenya is a free for all for Croats and their European brethren to arrive en masse and enrich the Kenyans with their red pilled ways.

And just to add insult to injury, HCE then tells the Kenyans

"And besides, what really is a Kenyan anyways?"

Oh, but wait, that would never happen, because as the most conservative member here on RVF just said:

Stupid white people. We really need to stop being WRT's and just accept the fact that importing millions of conservative Africans and millions of red pilled Indians will save us all.
100% agree. I always bring up the same point in conversations with SJW locals.

Additionally, the one detail that most leftists simply ignore, is that the equivalent of current illegal immigration into Europe is not just Croatians streaming into Kenya and ruining it in all the above mentioned ways - it's the contents of Croatian prisons streaming into Kenya, complete with all the serial killers and rapists, and getting massive amounts of welfare from Kenyan taxpayers while at it.

If that was the case in Kenya, there wouldn't be just some political backlash against the intruders - there would be straight up genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
This seems to be a large difference in enthusiasm as TikTok and K-Pop kiddies can't flood social media as easily as they did Parscale's Trump rally invitation system...

Trump 200 Million to Biden 12 Million... I can't wait for Trump to win 400 electoral college votes and then go Gitmo on all of these CCP Beijing Biden Soros Obamunist Communist's... I have been hearing about an armed revolution coming by a lot of Patriots and Combat Veterans recently.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. - Thomas Jefferson

Last edited:

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I know that whatever Trump does is sacred, and not to be questioned, but isn't a federal police force with massive surveillance powers patrolling the streets something we usually worry about?

Everyone, you are getting tricked.

Aloha!
No kidding, I can't believe the right is basically cheering this on. This is the real scary china level shit right here. Its the exact same thing I said earlier in the BLM race riots shit, when the police were targeting news reporters and arresting them and assaulting them and people on here said who cares, they are fake news! To which I pointed out remember that when the left is in power and they are arresting Tucker Carlson instead because he is fake news.

Yeah just wait until the left has power and are putting out the secret Fed police to silence you, won't be such a nothing burger then. There is a reason I am against all the precedents and formalities that are being broken right now, they are going to come back on us tenfold in the future.

Right now people are saying they are okay with this. The (((Elite))) are testing the waters and when these things increase tenfold (((They))) will say but you didn't complain before, why are you complaining now?

Last edited:

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
federal police force with massive surveillance powers patrolling the streets something we usually worry about?
The difference with Feds patrolling streets is they are doing so in cities where the crime is blatantly being carried out, with permission from local leaders, all in the name of "peaceful protests". It seems watching (((mainstream media))) for your live updates on "the fed invasion into american cities" and then coming on here to say yea but what about when it happens to the right or Tucker Carlson is a bit of a slippery slope leap and bound, no?

Remember the Malheur Refuge standoff or the Bundy ranch debacle? Oregon & Nevada leaders praised and called for the Feds to go in and stop these white supremacists because "muh law and order". Now that the tables have turned these same leaders don't like it when the feds are after them either, especially when committing actual crimes.
The local leader cries out as he strikes you, type of deal.
Ever since 9/11 the Patriot Act has run roughshod over many of our rights, so I'm all for big fed abolishment but that will never happen because we have 13 committing 50, high ethnicity crime rates and such that make a heavy police force a necessity.
Tu quoque?

kel

Pelican
No kidding, I can't believe the right is basically cheering this on. This is the real scary china level shit right here. Its the exact same thing I said earlier in the BLM race riots shit, when the police were targeting news reporters and arresting them and assaulting them and people on here said who cares, they are fake news! To which I pointed out remember that when the left is in power and they are arresting Tucker Carlson instead because he is fake news.

Yeah just wait until the left has power and are putting out the secret Fed police to silence you, won't be such a nothing burger then. There is a reason I am against all the precedents and formalities that are being broken right now, they are going to come back on us tenfold in the future.

Right now people are saying they are okay with this. The (((Elite))) are testing the waters and when these things increase tenfold (((They))) will say but you didn't complain before, why are you complaining now?
The left already has all the power and this is already happening. I'm not a fan of putting the feds out in cities either (which, frankly, is where the whole BLM/antifa "abolish the police" thing is inevitably heading anyways), but you and @Kona live very privileged lives if you don't think this is already the case.

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
The left already has all the power and this is already happening. I'm not a fan of putting the feds out in cities either (which, frankly, is where the whole BLM/antifa "abolish the police" thing is inevitably heading anyways), but you and @Kona live very privileged lives if you don't think this is already the case.
? I've literally just pointed out this is already the case and it is going to be amplified. I've stated such in numerous threads over RVF.

Reactions: kel