The Donald Trump thread

I do find it funny this thread has become just as much a discussion about race as it is donald trump.

Until whites stop making such complete and utter fools of themselves though I am going to side with all the non whites in this thread who are rightfully mocking the weak, helpless, pathetic, whiney white man.

Their mockery is honestly spot on and deserved.

As soon as white people outside of a super small fringe of us such as myself show even the slightest recognition of the situation, I am not going to change my opinion on that.

dicknixon72

Kingfisher
Even worse, I think someone on this forum or maybe I read an article somewhere, said that all major newspaper outlets have been losing money for a long, long time now. Makes you wonder not only how they can afford payments like this, but how do you continually pay your staff if your company is never turning a profit?

That's a rhetorical question, obviously. The point is not to make a profit or to even break even, and nor is money a problem when the folks who print the money and control the digits on the screen are on your side.

My local birdcage lining - the Tampa Bay Times - is hemorrhaging money. Since Coronavirus, they've curtailed their 'daily' printing to two days a week - Tuesday and Sunday - no longer provide double-bagging for couriers on rainy days, locking articles behind paywalls, and applied for (and received) PPP and SBA AND admitted afterwards that money STILL wasn't enough to buoy them, so they had the audacity to literally beg for money for some 'Journalist Emergency Help Fun' and to the paper ITSELF.

The story is similar throughout the industry and the answer as to why is clear - no one cares about the local paper anymore.

The newspaper used to provide local insights, real journalism about issues that affected YOU, and advertising you cared about.

But now? Regurgitated stories from WaPo, AP Wire, or the NYT, an overwhelmingly leftward bias to even the most trivial local news, and less and less advertising.

Your dad probably spent five bucks putting a three-liner in the Classifieds section to sell his old car.
1977 IMPALA SEDAN
305 V8 AC RUNS GOOD
MIKE 555-222-5425

Now, you spend five bucks and put 24 pictures and paragraphs of backstory on his Impala on Craigslist. Or list it for free on FB Marketplace. Or spend $20 and get it nationwide on Cars.com, AutoTrader, etc.

Your Sunday coupons now get sent via ValPak, their own mailers, or right to your fucking phone.

No one reads the paper because the paper is being printed for the sake of being printed. There is no longer any meaningful content - journalistic or commercial - given to the subscriber.

The only merit left for the newspaper are for old people wondering who died, extreme couponers bundling their clippings, and people looking for public notices about tax lien sales.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

Black Trump supporter, 60, is shot dead in Milwaukee: Detectives are investigating 'political' motive after beloved community activist was gunned down in a drive-by
  • Bernell Trammell, 60, was gunned down in a drive-by shooting on Thursday
  • He was known for his signs that said 'Vote Trump 2020' and recited Bible verses
  • Cops have not yet landed on a motive, but aren't discounting his links to the GOP
  • Residents in the neighborhood say he wasn't afraid to express his political views
  • The Republican Party has called for a federal investigation into the slaying
  • Chairman Andrew Hitt said: 'No American should fear for their personal safety because of where they live or their political affiliation'
Depressing that we need it, but @Roosh, can we please get a RIP emoji or something?

https://twitter.com/i/events/1283807624664952833

Really?
Really?
Between all the virus lockdowns. All the protests & riots. All the retail store closures. All the people out of work or relying on reduced wages / subsidies. etc.

Even accounting for all the Trump Derangement Sydnrome & REEEsteria.

Did almost one million people race out to buy some obscure book on day one?

While possible due to TDS.
I'd be far more inclined to think such 'news' is mere shenanigans...
Of course it is. AstroTurf groups pre-order these kind of books and hand them out at those 5k dinner fundraisers.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
Why should we support this?
You're doing more to harm Whites than Trump is. Encouraging people not to vote for Trump = White people's demise. There won't be much left over after Democrats retake office. With a totally secure judiciary under Biden, the Bill of Rights will be gone and Whites will become the universal bitch for the world over. Not to mention, Christianity will become a persecuted religion like it is in the Middle East.

South Africa will approach extremely quickly if Trump loses right now. But if he wins, we'll buy ourselves at least 10 more years because of his SC picks alone.

The idea that you won't vote unless you get a perfect politician is suicide, it's like saying you won't work a job for money unless you land a dream job. Well, starve to death then?

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
You're doing more to harm Whites than Trump is. Encouraging people not to vote for Trump = White people's demise. There won't be much left over after Democrats retake office. With a totally secure judiciary under Biden, the Bill of Rights will be gone and Whites will become the universal bitch for the world over. Not to mention, Christianity will become a persecuted religion like it is in the Middle East.

South Africa will approach extremely quickly if Trump loses right now. But if he wins, we'll buy ourselves at least 10 more years because of his SC picks alone.

The idea that you won't vote unless you get a perfect politician is suicide, it's like saying you won't work a job for money unless you land a dream job. Well, starve to death then?
Don't get your hopes up too much. If Trump wins, at the most, he will buy another 4 years. And I would expect more like 2 years before the wheels come off. By 2024 the demographics will be cemented anyway.

The conservative SC picks are doing us no good. They keep siding with the left. Roberts is beyond questionable with his trips to Epstein's island and his big decision on Obamacare. Add to it, the SC refused to even hear 2A rights cases, which was a huge reverberation across the political landscape.

Support Trump, just keep reality in perspective of how much time Trump buys us so we don't get false hope and end up in a very bad situation. I want to make sure the men here are fully prepared and not caught off guard.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

>the Bill of Rights will be gone
>Whites will become the universal bitch for the world over
>Christianity will become a persecuted religion
>"future tense"

The absolute state of the conservative.

Pooch32

Sparrow
To win we are going to need a leader. You go with the leader you have got. Trump can still save us and restore the dying US Republic as Augustus restored the dying Roman Republic. He has already taken major steps towards doing so. To not believe that is taking the blackpill, instead of the whitepill, and losing all hope.

Now of course he can still lose, after which he and his family will be arrested and executed, likely followed by Trump supporters. Men would be wise to make preparations for that scenario as well. Then, the next time we get a choice, it will be a choice between Kerensky and Lenin, and shortly after that between Trotsky and Stalin. (If Biden gets in, he will be a Kerensky, a far leftist swiftly overthrown by those considerably further to the left. He is a placeholder for those who intend to take power.)

Pooch32

Sparrow
He could.
That would require things like enacting a deportation of all illegals and enacting a west coast separation he very clearly has no appetite for.
Deporting illegals yes. Will require Trump taking power to actually have full control of the border. It took Augustus 10 years to bring the Roman government to heel and take full power. Building the wall is a good start.

MajorStyles

Kingfisher
To win we are going to need a leader.
A leader's strength lies in the people. So a patriarchal president cannot lead a nation of she-males and he-women. Perhaps Trump's "purpose" is to remind us of what we can be...of our natural potential: i.e. sign-post that points to traditional thinking. I believe it was Heartiste that opined that Trump might only become a transitional president as opposed to a transformational one.

Politics is downstream from culture as Brietbart said. So our culture is going to have to thoroughly eschew a pozzed consciousness in order to obtain higher standard of living.