The Donald Trump thread

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
I don’t get why he is waiting until after the election to take action. He is the current president
Because if he does it before he will play into the Left's hand of "Trump is attempting to seize power as a dictator".

Trump is going to completely destroy Biden on election night. Once election night has passed and the Leftists in the street go full scorched earth, Trump will be completely justified in putting down the insurrection once and for all, by any means necessary.

Lace em up

Woodpecker
Because if he does it before he will play into the Left's hand of "Trump is attempting to seize power as a dictator".

Trump is going to completely destroy Biden on election night. Once election night has passed and the Leftists in the street go full scorched earth, Trump will be completely justified in putting down the insurrection once and for all, by any means necessary.
People will simply need to raise a fist in solidarity with BLM if they are to get within 100 yards of a polling place on Nov 3.

These mostly peaceful mobs are helping ensure a fair outcome.

A distant patrol car with its party lights going will be more than adequate to ensure people are safe.

No big deal. Nothing to worry about, racist.

kazz

Kingfisher
The US elections are a circus, a reality TV show and they never fail to deliver day after day. Thats why people are interested in it.

People here only became interested in American politics because of Trump, or more so the media cashing in on it.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Thread continue
==========
The 13-week series is called "Naming, Measuring, and Addressing the Impacts of Racism on the Health and Well-Being of the Nation and the World." I have obtained the internal emails (in white) and an APHA presentation by the series instructor that follows same structure (in blue).

The first three training sessions are focused on "racism, sexism, and other systems of structured inequality," then teaching CDC employees that they must "address institutionalized racism" to "really set things right in the garden" of a racist nation.
In sessions 6 through 9, the CDC claims that "racism is a public health crisis" and that "systemic racism" leads to "police killings of unarmed Black and Brown men and women" and leads to "the disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on communities of color."
In sessions 10 and 11, the trainers will teach CDC employees that they must "target" and destroy the values of "focus on the individual," the "myth of meritocracy," the "myth of American exceptionalism," and "White supremacist ideology." This is textbook critical race theory.
The final session teaches CDC employees how to become activists. They will be encouraged to join an "Anti-Racism Collaborative with eight Collective Action Teams," focused on "communications," making scientific publications "anti-racist," and influencing "policy and legislation."
My whistleblower is outraged: "I thought maybe they would wisely cancel this training series. Instead we got a message this morning confirming ... The pressure to participate is palpable and if you don't you will have to explain why you aren't a racist."
We are in the midst of a pandemic and the CDC is prioritizing a critical race theory training program that is in direct violation of a presidential order. @CDCDirector Robert Redfield must immediately terminate this program—and focus on COVID-19, where CDC has been disastrous.
Finally, I want to issue a warning to every federal department in the United States: if you violate the president's order on critical race theory, I will find you, expose you, and shut you down.

P.S. I've posted the source documents here.
==========

Last edited:

Thread continue
==========
The 13-week series is called "Naming, Measuring, and Addressing the Impacts of Racism on the Health and Well-Being of the Nation and the World." I have obtained the internal emails (in white) and an APHA presentation by the series instructor that follows same structure (in blue).

The first three training sessions are focused on "racism, sexism, and other systems of structured inequality," then teaching CDC employees that they must "address institutionalized racism" to "really set things right in the garden" of a racist nation.
In sessions 6 through 9, the CDC claims that "racism is a public health crisis" and that "systemic racism" leads to "police killings of unarmed Black and Brown men and women" and leads to "the disproportionate impact of COVID-19 on communities of color."
In sessions 10 and 11, the trainers will teach CDC employees that they must "target" and destroy the values of "focus on the individual," the "myth of meritocracy," the "myth of American exceptionalism," and "White supremacist ideology." This is textbook critical race theory.
The final session teaches CDC employees how to become activists. They will be encouraged to join an "Anti-Racism Collaborative with eight Collective Action Teams," focused on "communications," making scientific publications "anti-racist," and influencing "policy and legislation."
My whistleblower is outraged: "I thought maybe they would wisely cancel this training series. Instead we got a message this morning confirming ... The pressure to participate is palpable and if you don't you will have to explain why you aren't a racist."
We are in the midst of a pandemic and the CDC is prioritizing a critical race theory training program that is in direct violation of a presidential order. @CDCDirector Robert Redfield must immediately terminate this program—and focus on COVID-19, where CDC has been disastrous.
Finally, I want to issue a warning to every federal department in the United States: if you violate the president's order on critical race theory, I will find you, expose you, and shut you down.

P.S. I've posted the source documents here.
==========

I hope Trump immediately withdraws all support from the CDC and makes it clear that his EO was serious.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Dont underestimate the money, power, and influence of the (formerly Cuban) American community in South FL. No one knows better the real life consequences of the Marxist lie than those that lost everything because of it.

And no one is more patriotic to the ideal of what America was founded on and provided the opportunity to build it all back in a new home

My father killed communists in Cuba and then when his homeland fell he volunteered for 2 tours in Vietnam to kill some more there on behalf of his new homeland.

Florida is swinging back to Trump in a big way and the neo marxists Hispanics among the South Florida community know why. There are many many wealthy Cubans there and they dont suffer "comemierderia" (shit eating stupidity) lightly .

The commies have awakened a well funded, highly motivated community of ultra US patriots. The first wave Cuban exiles and their progeny know how to fight a propaganda war. Theyve been at it for 60 years