The Donald Trump thread

Castelnau

Woodpecker
Predictable...

And I can understand the politics of nominating a woman but Trump's female supporters don't care about feminism or being represented they just want a good conservative judge like most conservatives. As redpilled as Trump can be sometimes he still follows mainstream SJW ideas like feminists = all women and treats them like another racial group to be appeased. Obviously feminism runs so deep now most feminist ideas are just mainstream ideas but again he's appeasing people that hate him (liberal women) even though they aren't going to vote for him same with a-americans.

Also its funny Trump is so eager to fill the seat. If he thinks he's going to win why is it so important he fill the seat before the election? This is the last chance of Conservative Inc to squeeze what they can out of the Trump admin before they dump him. He's given the Shapiros two and maybe three SC judges and they've repaid him with nothing but venom and hostility. He's more valuable as a second term president if he can give them the third judge. And the judge herself is not redpilled just another John Roberts that will strike back some health care law but rule in favor of marriage between a drag queen and a horse or whatever perversion that we'll degenerate into in the future.

Trump should just fuck over Conservative Inc and not fill the seat until the election. If he wins it doesn't matter, if he loses he's sticking it to the RINOs. And the Supreme Court as it has demonstrated recently is not some last line of defense against the degeneracy and wickedness running rampant in this country so why should we care?

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Also its funny Trump is so eager to fill the seat. If he thinks he's going to win why is it so important he fill the seat before the election?

Because there is a strong possibility this election will be decided in the Supreme Court given the mail in ballot / fraud fiasco that is impending. There will be a huge legal battle over hundreds and thousands of "found" mail-in ballots that all miraculously for Biden, reversing a Trump win in the voting booths. Think the 2000 election, but not just Florida being the issue, but a dozen or more states. Justice Roberts is compromised and therefore cannot be relied on.

Trump needs a hard-core conservative on the bench... now...

EndlessGravity

Kingfisher
Because there is a strong possibility this election will be decided in the Supreme Court given the mail in ballot / fraud fiasco that is impending. There will be a huge legal battle over hundreds and thousands of "found" mail-in ballots that all miraculously for Biden, reversing a Trump win in the voting booths. Think the 2000 election, but not just Florida being the issue, but a dozen or more states. Justice Roberts is compromised and therefore cannot be relied on.

If you're correct, it will take a huge helping of discipline for me not to come in this thread and laugh if all "his" judges vote against him. After what we've seen, I wouldn't be surprised.

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member
If you're correct, it will take a huge helping of discipline for me not to come in this thread and laugh if all "his" judges vote against him. After what we've seen, I wouldn't be surprised.

Unlike Bush (W and Senior) Trump's judge pics (not just SCOTUS) have been pretty solid. This is something that he has quietly delivered on. Even the infamous far-left / statist 9th Circuit is lurching towards the strict constitutionalist right due to his appointments. So I wouldn't swallow the black pill just yet.

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Just to add one additional point regarding fraud. The "hanging chad" issue in the Florida elections wasn't people confusing on how to use the punch out style ballots. The hanging chads was from poll workers in Dem controlled areas putting multiple ballots on top of each other, before punching them out, to speed up the ballot stuffing process.

Fraud is going to be a huge issue....