The Donald Trump thread

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member
What I worry about is the states where he won marginally (eg ~10k - ~20k votes).

Take Michigan for example. Whitmer and her cucks are trying their level best to leave room for cheating, for example by mail-in votes.

Hoping that the SCOTUS will step in before it all goes to hell.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
What I worry about is the states where he won marginally (eg ~10k - ~20k votes).

Take Michigan for example. Whitmer and her cucks are trying their level best to leave room for cheating, for example by mail-in votes.

Hoping that the SCOTUS will step in before it all goes to hell.

Same in Wisconsin, state democrats are going hog wild with crazy election rules. They must be driving around the areas outside of Madison and Milwaukee and getting nervous about all of the Trump yard signs....

Easy_C

Crow
This executive order is amazing, but I'll have to wait until someone is actually fired, defunded or dissolved before making a final judgement.

Agree.

that said just think about how many executives are shitting bricks right about now.

If he’s actually serious this also would give them the ammo to cripple Amazon. A HUGE chunk of Amazons business is providing cloud service to the government. The consulting firms (particularly Booz, Accenture, and Deloitte) will get hit hard and some major banks could.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Agree.

that said just think about how many executives are shitting bricks right about now.

If he’s actually serious this also would give them the ammo to cripple Amazon. A HUGE chunk of Amazons business is providing cloud service to the government. The consulting firms (particularly Booz, Accenture, and Deloitte) will get hit hard and some major banks could.

I only was thinking of defense contractors, but you're right, everybody from Amazon to Citibank must be a govt contractor!

Easy_C

Crow
You aren’t reaching even the half of it. The large banks are all government vendors because they service the debt and are involved in the distribution of government securities. Large IT, consulting, and Law firms are heavily invested in government contracting. Food vendors like Armark service the military, federal prisons, and other facilities. Construction firms build the actual infrastructure. Dell, HP, and others provide the computers. Auto companies have dedicated accounts for the cars.

We’re talking almost every Fortune 500 company down to regional construction contractors digging poop pits on rifle ranges.

Uzisuicide

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Trump on Megan Markle: "'I'm not a fan of hers...I wish Harry luck...He's gonna need it".:laughter:

This is why I love Donald Trump. Even my parents have told me about how they think that Meghan Markle is a bad news, red flag woman for Harry. That's putting it in a nice way out of respect for this forum. My family has been in America for 300 years. Even as a break away nation from Britain, we think that the behavior of this couple has been unseemly and flat out dismissive of the traditions of the British monarchy. Harry's apparent acceptance of the lead of this woman is to me appalling and not sustainable in normal relationships. Donald Trump obviously gets this and dropped a 'red pill' bomb in a way that only he would dare.

This is an example of the psychopathy of Donald Trump as explained by Ivan Throne in his 2015 blog post about Trump. Ivan was the the first to understand who Trump is. Long before the Newt Gingrich book "Understanding Trump." If Harry and Markle supported or said glowing things about Trump, he would have reciprocated in some form. But since they were apparent adversaries, Trump immediately discarded them as having no utility with the emotional detachment of a psychopath. You're fired! This is vintage Donald Trump. Can you imagine a Bush, Romney or McCain taking this approach?

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
This is the main thing I like about Trump. There is nothing to delve into, she is clearly a bit#@, not a good person, everyone else is thinking it but he says it.
Not only that, most people would think of it 3 hours later. He says it when it happens.

"Maybe she should be running."
"If I can't beat her, you're really gonna get killed."
"Because you'd be in jail."

We have some of the best comebacks, don't we, folks ?

This is an example of the psychopathy of Donald Trump as explained by Ivan Throne in his 2015 blog post about Trump. Ivan was the the first to understand who Trump is. Long before the Newt Gingrich book "Understanding Trump." If Harry and Markle supported or said glowing things about Trump, he would have reciprocated in some form. But since they were apparent adversaries, Trump immediately discarded them as having no utility with the emotional detachment of a psychopath. You're fired! This is vintage Donald Trump. Can you imagine a Bush, Romney or McCain taking this approach?

Haven't read it all but so far it just seems very wrong/off. Donald is not dark triad

Haven't read it all but so far it just seems very wrong/off. Donald is not dark triad

Trump is an excellent marketer and after decades of doing you can see it play out. While it all seem very elementary on the surface, and it is, that is the secret to it all. Don't over complicate it, because it works on a heavy majority of the people. For the few that it doesn't work on then you can get down to the details more. It works very well in human communication to get what you want from people.

If someone supports you, even if you have had past disagreements or even if you have current disagreements, you throw ego aside and praise that person. You one up their positive sentiment and you will persuade them to your side.

If someone doesn't support you, you simply discard them and their opinion as not important. The opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference. You keep everything positive and with news of disapproval you discard it and say "meh, well, their opinion is not important anyway".

It works very well in all interactions. I don't see him as dark triad. I just see him as an excellent marketer/communicator and someone you can learn from with his interactions with others.