The Donald Trump thread

Easy_C

Crow
They dropped the tax bomb.

I doubt it will have much impact even if we can take it at face value.

What they’re not counting: everyone Already knows Orange Man is full of shit when it comes to tax records. The NPC fans think he’s smart for it, the NPC that think it’s proof him being evil already hate him, and everyone in between already assumes every rich person is doing it.

The other thing is that taxes are far too boring for most people to give a crap. It’s nowhere near as effective as “Putin Stooge!” Is on neocons nor as much as “kids in cages” is on women and R select males.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
How did the NYT get 20 years of Trump Tax returns... IRS has some splianing to do to the DOJ... And any one involved at the NYT needs to be prosecuted... After viewing Riding the Dragon Hunter and his Aunt and Uncle... Beijing Joe's siblings took approx $6 Billion in funds from CCP controlled entities... I would like to see a full audit of those rackets and who got what kind of cuts from those slush funds including Kerry-Heinz, Obama and yes Killary and Bubba and Ivanka's beastie Chelsea Clinton...

Obama Biden and the Clinton's ran some of the biggest play to pay rackets from their public offices in history.

Last edited:

AManLikePutin

Kingfisher
I have an online Russian teacher twice a week (hopefully can go to SPB for an intensive course after this Covid nonsense), and today the topic of our discussion was Trump and the upcoming election. My level is B 1.5, so we can have the full convo in Russian but sometimes I lack the correct words and she writes them for me and we discuss in context. She's in her late 30s/early 40s.

Anyways, this is one of the most red-pilled conversations I've had with a woman in a LONG while. She was so redpilled on Corona nonsense & government control, mask symbolism, deep state coup attempts vs. Trump and how it started the day after he was inaugurated.

I did a Rachel Maddow impression of how Russiagate was reported in US Media, and she couldn't believe her eyes. She asked me about Biden's foreign policy and if he plans to start countless wars again and if he's a "Neocon". I couldn't believe, неокон (Neocon) is actually a popular and commonly used adjective in Russian :alien:. Maybe she's a lurker here but she actually said: "I really think they will do a real coup attempt or start a hot civil war if Trump wins again."

All in all, great fun and and interesting to hear a refreshingly new perspective.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
What just happened to Brad Parscale?

Police responded to a home in the upscale Seven Isles neighborhood around 4 p.m. in reference to a man barricaded inside a house. When officers arrived on the scene, they made contact with the woman, the man’s wife, who had called 911. She told police that her husband was armed, had access to multiple firearms inside the house and was threatening to kill himself.

Police have not confirmed that the barricaded man was Parscale, who worked for Trump, but records confirm that the property in the 2300 block of Desota Drive in Fort Lauderdale is owned by Parscale, 44, and his wife, Candice. Local 10 spoke to neighbors who also said it was the home of the former advisor to the President.

Fort Lauderdale Police said that man was transported to Broward Health Medical Center placed under the Baker Act, which allows anyone deemed to be a threat to themselves or others to be detained for 72 hours for psychiatric evaluation.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
What just happened to Brad Parscale?

Jesus. What are the odds of something like this happening just before the election? Is the deep state trying to send a message that if you work with Trump in any capacity you won't be just harassed and prosecuted, but actually collected from your own home and dumped into a mental hospital?

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
Jesus. What are the odds of something like this happening just before the election? Is the deep state trying to send a message that if you work with Trump in any capacity you won't be just harassed and prosecuted, but actually collected from your own home and dumped into a mental hospital?

Holy smokes. Watched the video.
Parscales wife acting hysterical. Video starts out with her covering her bust(she's in a bathing suit) and by mid-explanation of, no doubt, her own hysteria(under the influence) she drops she towel to reveal her tits and uses more hand gestures as a way to make her tits bounce. Which of course causes all cops to automatically go into white knight mode.
Before:
Parscale wife1.png

After:
Parscale wife.png

They eventually approach brad and as he is beginning to give an explanation one cop spears him to the pavement and the other assist in arresting him while others stand around pounting their long guns at brad.

Also, the Baker Act of 1971 in Florida allows for the involuntary institutionalization and examination of an individual by law enforcement.
Hence the law tried to play "health professional" in getting the story out of both.
Extreme and excessive use of force.

JayR

Woodpecker

The bodycam footage of his arrest on TMZ bears little resemblance to the initial descriptions in the media. Looks to me like a basic DV case where husband and wife were arguing, she called the cops, and because weapons were involved, Parscale was violently taken down while attempting to tell his side of the story.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
^ Police's bodycam footage of Brad Parscale has now been leaked. Around :40 seconds, an officer tackled Parscale from the blind side. That's a bit excessive. :rolleyes:

This looks outrageously excessive. The guys coming around with their guns ready to shoot him after 3-4 guys are already holding him down. He never made a threatening move before he was tackled, and he instantly put his hands up after he was on the ground, but 5-6 swat guys still swarmed around him ready to kill him.

Black people think cops do this to them all the time for no reason, and I think it happens often enough, but we see lots of cases where the perp is clearly resisting arrest before the force ever starts to escalate. In cases where there is no resistance, force is uncalled for.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
The bodycam footage of his arrest on TMZ bears little resemblance to the initial descriptions in the media. Looks to me like a basic DV case where husband and wife were arguing, she called the cops, and because weapons were involved, Parscale was violently taken down while attempting to tell his side of the story.
The cops show up, she begins her reeesteria reimagining of what went on and then BOOM she began thrusting erect nipples into the cops faces, that's when I knew she was a complete whore and liar. You can sense the lack of loyalty from that cunt the moment she opens up her cock sucker. Disgusting.
Most women don't even know they're doing it, it's a subconscious reaction from them when they sense they aren't being believed by a male. Suddenly the towel drops and milky surprise is sprung to confuse the male brain.
Womens' modes of "please believe me" is as follows: Hysteria, tears and when all else fails... HELL FIRE ANGER.

PrtSc

Sparrow
Instead of telling the cooperating guy to put his hands behind his back, the cop decides it would be more fun to do his best "Goldberg" impression and spears him lol. Excessive force from cops happens all the time no matter the race; and they are just looking for you to fight back a little to have an excuse to beat the fuck out of you. Everyone should know this by now. Thankfully bodycams and cellphones (even better) help a little.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Well Parscale likes titties, cocaine and beer. Probably boats too.

Sounds like his wife and him were on a bit of a bender, judging from their day two party voice. Not a good a time to ration with the pissed off wife and power tripping coppers.