The Donald Trump thread

Castelnau

Woodpecker
If someone is a known liar you don't cite them as a source even when they're telling the truth. A liar has a reputation so even when they're telling the truth they should not be believed out of principle. Isn't that the moral of the Boy who cried Wolf?

I read Breitbart daily and I cannot tell you the number of times they giddily cite the NY Times or some other msm when it agrees with their viewpoint. For example they'll have a headline "NY TIMES: Immigration lowers wages". The point being "Hey look even the NY Times admits it!". People on the right do this constantly, TRUMP does this constantly, the NY Times is fake news until they post something I agree with. I get the logic of "if even the NY Times admits that a traditionally rightwing viewpoint is true it then it must be true." but the problem is you're giving these msm institutions validation. Even after you attacked them as fake news you rush for validation from them because they are in your mind still the most prestigious, the ultimate arbiters of truth. We shouldn't even be talking about the NY Times or other news like Washington Post or the New Yorker they should be ignored. They are fake news, they are irrelevant, it doesn't matter if they write something we agree with. They should not be cited as a credible news source anymore than liberal would cite something from Infowars.

If someone is a known liar you don't cite them as a source even when they're telling the truth. A liar has a reputation so even when they're telling the truth they should not be believed out of principle. Isn't that the moral of the Boy who cried Wolf?

I read Breitbart daily and I cannot tell you the number of times they giddily cite the NY Times or some other msm when it agrees with their viewpoint. For example they'll have a headline "NY TIMES: Immigration lowers wages". The point being "Hey look even the NY Times admits it!". People on the right do this constantly, TRUMP does this constantly, the NY Times is fake news until they post something I agree with. I get the logic of "if even the NY Times admits that a traditionally rightwing viewpoint is true it then it must be true." but the problem is you're giving these msm institutions validation. Even after you attacked them as fake news you rush for validation from them because they are in your mind still the most prestigious, the ultimate arbiters of truth. We shouldn't even be talking about the NY Times or other news like Washington Post or the New Yorker they should be ignored. They are fake news, they are irrelevant, it doesn't matter if they write something we agree with. They should not be cited as a credible news source anymore than liberal would cite something from Infowars.

Many people on the right have the weird desire to wanting to be liked by their enemies

I believe Trump is different though

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
I was expecting Nadler to crap in his pant any minute. And this happened...

MRAll134

Kingfisher
I believe this was announced yesterday - Sept. 30:

"Trump Announces Major Cuts To Refugee Admission While Facebook CENSORS His Campaign Ads On Immigration

The Trump administration announced Wednesday it would reduce America’s refugee intake to the lowest number in history.

Just a few minutes before the congressional deadline to announce the refugee caps for the fiscal year 2021, the administration declared it would accept no more than 15,000 refugees. That is a 16.5% decrease over last fiscal year’s previous cap record of 18,000 refugees. The U.S. accepted 10,800 refugees before freezing admissions in response to the coronavirus outbreak [Trump plans to slash refugee admissions to US to record low, by Julie Watson and Matthew Lee, Associated Press, September 30, 2020]. Trump’s caps are significantly lower than Barack Obama’s high of 85,000 refugee admissions and planned 115,000 admissions for 2017.

This news is once again a sign that Trump is delivering on some of his immigration promises and is a real victory for the historic American nation. But Big Tech doesn’t want the American people to hear this good news, nor know about the dangers of Joe Biden’s refugee policies..."

Occasional Cortex is not happy.

download.jpg

Rest of article: https://vdare.com/posts/trump-annou...ebook-censors-his-campaign-ads-on-immigration

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Must say I am surprised at the degree of emphasis the fake news crowd are making with the whole "white supremacy" thing.

Especially as calling Trump raciss, didn't achieve jack the last five times it was tried.

Oh well, better to have the fake news flunkies wasting their time on another frivolous pursuit. Especially if that is all they've got.

fokker

Pelican
Can someone explain this? I have no idea what I'm looking at.

It's something to do with the Brad Pascale arrest - the Lincoln Project apparently had some girl prank call the cops pretending to be his wife, exploiting a law that requires psychiatric holds for people who claim to be harming themselves.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member

After four months of looting, arson, window breaking, vandalism, intimidation, physical assaults, stabbings, and shootings by Black Lives Matter and antifa, the first thing on the media’s mind is … getting Trump to condemn “white supremacists”!

It would be as if, on the morning after Pearl Harbor, the League of Nations demanded that FDR condemn American aggression in the Pacific.

Why on earth was Trump being badgered by both debate moderator Chris Wallace and Democratic nominee Joe Biden to denounce “white supremacy”? And why wasn’t Biden ever asked to condemn the nonstop violence by antifa that actually has been consuming the country for more than 100 nights now?

Wallace to Trump: “Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia groups?”

Trump (perfectly accurately): “Sure. I’m willing to do that. But I would say almost everything I’m seeing is coming from the left wing, not the right wing.”

The media’s position on the murderous BLM and antifa riots has gone from What riots? They’re peaceful protests! to The rioters are white supremacist Trump supporters!

Who thinks white supremacists are a major force in America? There haven’t been any two people in 50 years who’ve gotten together and said, “Aren’t whites way better? Shouldn’t we rule over other people?”

“White supremacy” is a bogus concept invented on college campuses. There are white men who do horrible things, just as there are Asian men and black men who do horrible things. But they don’t represent any kind of organized movement.

You know what’s an organized movement? Antifa — Rose City Antifa, Antifa Seven Hills, Antifa Sacramento, Atlanta “Antifascists” and so on. They’re organized well enough that hundreds, sometimes thousands, of antifa members always know exactly when and where to show up, and what weapons to bring. Then they turn around and celebrate the destruction they’ve wrought (unpunished by Democratic mayors and liberal district attorneys).

But in Chris Wallace’s demon-haunted imagination, out beyond the coastal cities, there’s a scary world of pickup trucks being driven by men with long-barreled guns trying to re-enact “Roots.”

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
That photo reminds me that AOC is, despite her media push, just some basic bitch barista that you would find in any metropolitan jungle.

How did this girl ever get voted in to office? She has no qualifications whatsoever. She was a Bernie staffer thats it. Other than being attractive, in fairness she was cute in her little dancing video but not so much anymore with her soulless appearance, she is in no way qualified to be in this position.

America is retarded.