The Donald Trump thread

Blitz

Sparrow
T quarantining until he gets his test results.

This is basically the election for Trump. Think of the tight rope he's got to walk: if negative, it's got to be a credible enough amount of time or else the media and Biden will run ads aimed at old people how Trump isn't taking this "dire threat" seriously. At his first rally post-negative test, does he have people packed together, no masks, or does he cave to the hysteria? If positive, that's basically all she wrote, I would think. If positive and no symptoms, and he quarantines for any less than 14 days, "Trump endangers the public" etc aimed at the same elderly Trump supporters. If he quarantines for 14 days, the clock basically runs out. Obviously if he gets sick (74yo, overweight...who knows) it's game over. In any scenario, it gives Biden and the Dems legitimate (in the eyes of the sheep public) reason to back out of the debates. The timing of this is almost too convenient...

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Biden and Trump both speak to Catholics at the Al Smith Dinner.

Trump brings on Amy Comey Barrett, and defends that Catholic Church and speaks about Sanctity of Life.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
The U.S. Marshals have rescued more than 1,300 missing children under Trump Administration.

donald-washington-us-marshals-service-1300-600x347.jpg

marshals-missing-children-600x353.jpg

Blitz

Sparrow
Gotta face reality, it's most likely over. Even if HCQ/ Vitamin C & D prevent him getting sick, it's politically impossible for him to campaign as he has been for two weeks minimum, with 33 days left. At least one debate is likely gone, which means he's running out of chances to bridge the real (again, face reality) polling gap.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
You gotta wonder if someone in the deep state / other political enemies purposely sent someone to infect Hope Hicks, given it was known she spends lots of time with him...

I also locked in my bet on Trump winning this afternoon ha! The bet365 website just took election betting offline, can't bet on the election anymore, not sure if temporary...

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Gotta face reality, it's most likely over. Even if HCQ/ Vitamin C & D prevent him getting sick, it's politically impossible for him to campaign as he has been for two weeks minimum, with 33 days left. At least one debate is likely gone, which means he's running out of chances to bridge the real (again, face reality) polling gap.

I should have bought shares in "It's over. Drumpf is done!" back in 2015... :confused:

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
I was getting ready to buy my "Stand down, Stand by" Proud Boys tank top. Then I read that after telling thr proud boys this during the debate, Donald Trump has decided to denounce the Proud Boys.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519275-trump-i-condemn-all-white-supremacists

In fact, he says he doesn't really know who they are?

One might say its almost like he forgot about the folks that got him elected.

Aloha!

How do the proud boys even organize meet ups? They've basically been deleted from the internet. The only time I see Gavin is when someone takes a clip from his show.

Oh and proud of your boy.