The Donald Trump thread

Neo

Pelican
Gold Member
I was a strong, early, fierce, devoted Trump supporter in 2015-2016. I have described election day 2016 as 'the best day of my life.'

I am completely on-board with the older ladies who feel Trump hasn't lived up to his most important promises and that his personality has grated on them. And that they can no longer support him. (And FWIW I agree about repealing the 19th amendment.)

He didn't build the wall. He didn't deport them all. He didn't insist on mandatory e-verify. He didn't drain the swamp. He didn't stand up to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and DARE them to defy the will of the 60 million Republican voters who elected him. He appointed a bunch of Goldman Sachs globalists to his administration and ended up firing all of the patriots. He let Jared Kushner run his administration. He didn't lift a finger to protect his supporters from Antifa terrorists, from partisan prosecutors or from Bolshevik censorship in the modern public square. He blew it (or conversely was simply lying all along throughout his campaign.)

His condemnation of Ann Coulter, one of the great political minds of our age, was disgraceful. He wouldn't be president if not for Ann Coulter. His disavowal of the Proud Boys, a leftist milquetoast bunch of degenerate civnats, says all you need to know about what a 2nd Trump term will look like.

Now I am an accelerationist, not because I think it's probable that accelerationism will lead to a desirable outcome, but because I know that another 4 years of Trump won't. If you give me a 3% chance to survive if I take pill A and a 0% chance to survive if I take pill B, I will take pill A.

Hard to believe you were ever an ardent Trump supporter. Go to the complaints thread so we don't have to listen to the whining here.

"Trump hasn't made my life and the country perfect!" boohoo.

I really wonder how some of you guys deal with any adversity in your life. Do you wake up every morning and add another item to your list of what Trump hasn't done for you? Oh an 'accelerationist', so faithless and black pilled, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

The man's fighting, that's what counts.

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I was a strong, early, fierce, devoted Trump supporter in 2015-2016. I have described election day 2016 as 'the best day of my life.'

I am completely on-board with the older ladies who feel Trump hasn't lived up to his most important promises and that his personality has grated on them. And that they can no longer support him. (And FWIW I agree about repealing the 19th amendment.)

He didn't build the wall. He didn't deport them all. He didn't insist on mandatory e-verify. He didn't drain the swamp. He didn't stand up to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and DARE them to defy the will of the 60 million Republican voters who elected him. He appointed a bunch of Goldman Sachs globalists to his administration and ended up firing all of the patriots. He let Jared Kushner run his administration. He didn't lift a finger to protect his supporters from Antifa terrorists, from partisan prosecutors or from Bolshevik censorship in the modern public square. He blew it (or conversely was simply lying all along throughout his campaign.)

His condemnation of Ann Coulter, one of the great political minds of our age, was disgraceful. He wouldn't be president if not for Ann Coulter. His disavowal of the Proud Boys, a leftist milquetoast bunch of degenerate civnats, says all you need to know about what a 2nd Trump term will look like.

Now I am an accelerationist, not because I think it's probable that accelerationism will lead to a desirable outcome, but because I know that another 4 years of Trump won't. If you give me a 3% chance to survive if I take pill A and a 0% chance to survive if I take pill B, I will take pill A.

This may as well have been written by a leftist that's upset that the elected leader didn't hand money and success to them on a silver platter. I'd say you have a lot of company elsewhere on social media.

I think instead of waiting for someone to "give" you pill A or pill B, you may want to put the work in to get red pilled.

-A proud "civnat"

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

No to mention the Fake News Flunkies who claimed Trump's infection was a hoax.
If it's all a hoax.
How can he infect any Secret Service or supporters...?

...Retardation...
By Calvin Klein.

1601889844126.gif

Last edited:

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member

No milvet true American Patriot would ever talk like this... JonOttowa the self declared accelerationist is most likely a CCP Anti America Anti Trump PRO BEIJING BILLIONS BIDEN TRAITOR.

NO MAN WHO HAS TAKE THE OATH TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION AND THE USA FROM ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC WOULD EVER ESPOUSE THIS DEFEATIST RHETORIC INTENDED TO DEMORALIZE TRUE PATRIOTS.

WE WILL HOWEVER FLUSH OUT AND HUNT DOWN THESE CCP, BLM Antifa accelerationist traitors in due course.

Last edited:

Thomas More

Hummingbird
No milvet true American Patriot would ever talk like this... JonOttowa the self declared accelerationist is most likely a CCP Anti America Anti Trump PRO BEIJING BILLIONS BIDEN TRAITOR.

NO MAN WHO HAS TAKE THE OATH TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION AND THE USA FROM ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC WOULD EVER ESPOUSE THIS DEFEATIST RHETORIC INTENDED TO DEMORALIZE TRUE PATRIOTS.

WE WILL HOWEVER FLUSH OUT AND HUNT DOWN THESE CCP, BLM Antifa accelerationist traitors in due course.

Deus Vult!

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
Sounds like a Chuck Norris joke.

I had this same thought over the weekend but then I thought about all the shills that would pop up saying "blumpf is nothing like chuck man there is no comparison".
The more industrious would make a killing on a t-shirt design to that effect.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Deus Vult!

"Deus vult (Latin: 'God wills it') is a Latin Catholic motto associated with the Crusades. It was first chanted during the First Crusade in 1096"

Irony here is we will need a total Christian Warrior Crusaders effort to vanquish the Satanic array of enemies we are facing in the USA and around the world:

(((CoL CFR Soros Bloomberg etc Globalists)))

Radical Islamic Hamas, Isis, AlQaeda etc.

LatAmMex Narco terrorists...

Satanic Evil Chinese Red Communist Organ Harvesting Christian, Falun gong and Islamic murderers.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Declassify. NOW!

^ Intel Sources: CIA Director Gina Haspel Banking On Trump Loss To Keep Russiagate Documents Hidden
Haspel is hoping Trump loses his re-election bid so she can run out the clock on Russiagate document declassifications, multiple intelligence community officials told The Federalist.

Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director Gina Haspel is personally blocking the declassification and release of key Russiagate documents in the hopes that President Donald Trump will lose his re-election bid, multiple senior U.S. officials told The Federalist. The officials said Haspel, who served under former CIA Director John Brennan as the spy agency’s station chief in London in 2016 and 2017, is concerned that the declassification and release of documents detailing what the CIA was doing during the 2016 election and the 2017 transition could embarrass the CIA and potentially even implicate Haspel herself.

“Haspel and [FBI Director Christopher] Wray both want Trump to lose, because it’s the only chance they have of keeping their jobs,” one senior intelligence official told The Federalist. “They’re banking on Biden winning and keeping them where they are.”

The Federalist first reported last week that Haspel had emerged as the primary roadblock to declassification of materials showing that the U.S. intelligence community knew prior to the 2016 election that the allegations that Trump colluded with Russia were themselves the products of Russian disinformation. Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe released a declassified summary last week that disclosed that Russian intelligence officials were aware that former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton had planned to smear Trump as a treasonous Russian asset to distract from the Clinton’s e-mail scandal. As part of her operation, Clinton hired a foreign agent who was himself working for a sanctioned Russian oligarch to spread unverified smears against Trump. One of the key sources of collusion allegations peddled by that foreign agent via the now-infamous Steele dossier was suspected by FBI authorities of being a Russian spy.

“It’s far more important for Haspel to block any embarrassment of herself or her agency than to have full transparency and accountability,” another senior intelligence official told The Federalist. “She’s just hoping she can get past the election so the documents will never come out.”

“This is not a source protection issue, it’s an embarrassment issue,” the intelligence official added.

Officials also accused Haspel of repeatedly lying to the White House about the status of documents that are in the pipeline for declassification and release. These officials said that Haspel has consistently provided baseless excuses for her failure to produce certain documents, falsely claiming that she can’t physically locate documents, or that her agency doesn’t technically own them and therefore cannot release them.

“Haspel has repeatedly lied to the president about the status of documents to be declassified,” one intelligence community source said. “She will claim they don’t know where they are, or which agency technically owns them, and then we’ll find out she had them the entire time and just didn’t want them to see the light of day.”

“The frustration with Haspel is reaching nuclear levels,” one official said, noting that White House and top U.S. intelligence community officials have been taken aback by the ferocity of Haspel’s refusal to release documents.

The Federalist reached out to the CIA Public Affairs office for comment, but did not receive a response prior to publication.

Peacock
Gold Member
I'm a Trump critic, but it's quite clear that the worst elements of the deep state swamp are after him.

Trump is throwing America Firsters a bone with the appointment of real patriots like Colonel Macgregor as ambassador to Germany:

Since 2018, Macgregor has made appearances on Tucker Carlson Tonight where he espoused non-interventionist views on topics ranging from North Korea to Iran. In 2019, Macgregor further solidified his noninterventionist bona fides by speaking at the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity.

After former National Security Adviser John Bolton was fired back in September of last year, Macgregor was in consideration to fill Bolton’s role. Unfortunately, Robert C. O’Brien, another seasoned hawk, would later assume the position and continue the same policies promoting D.C. hegemony.

Now, Macgregor is receiving a consolation prize as Ambassador to Germany. In a saner political timeline, Douglas Macgregor would be nominated to much more consequential positions such as Secretary State or Secretary of Defense, where he could actually unwind the warfare state and bring large numbers of troops stationed overseas back home. Alas, this is the hand we’ve been dealt with, so we take whatever we can get.

Let’s face it, despite President Trump’s talks about America First and stopping endless wars on the campaign trail, his administration’s efforts to scale back the interventionist overreach of previous administrations have been lackluster at best. And it starts with his personnel choices such as neocon Nikki Haley when she held the post of U.N. ambassador or the aforementioned Bolton who was egging Trump on to pursue conflict in Iran and Venezuela.

Neocons are opposing Macgregor's appointment as Ambassador: