The Donald Trump thread

dicknixon72

Pelican
Neocons are opposing Macgregor's appointment as Ambassador:

Always respected Macgregor's America First perspective on things.

A real litmus test for me would be to throw out speculation on nominating _____________ for a high-level state position - if Neocons immediately try to take him/her down, immediately get them business cards and a desk plaque.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
The Party of Globalism.

EjlKq8SWsAA8g3d

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

Trump says he will leave hospital at 6.30pm tonight and tells his followers not to be afraid of COVID or 'let it dominate' their lives

Let the reeeeeing begin

Last edited:

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
Sounds like a Chuck Norris joke.

Ejky4kWVoAIvB9P

People admire strength, and people glorify superheroes. Trump, as a human, is literally a walking and breathing caricature of the American Experience. How can a man who professes to live on a diet Diet Coke and chicken, tans too much, works 80-hour work weeks into his 70s, have maybe one rough day after getting his with some virus that literally is supposed to destroy humankind. Trump brushing off Covid-19 will end up being the same approach the USA takes on regarding the virus.

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
The Party of Globalism.

EjlKq8SWsAA8g3d

Of course they are. Americans voting for Biden have truly lost their way. Even if they are at the top of the financial pyramid, do they stop and give thanks for the system that gave them the opportunity? No, many are of the typical 'Get mine, f everyone else' mentality. Sick really.

They are also voting for outsourcing and having the US be beholden to China.

What legacy would they leave their kids? An America worse off where their kids have to struggle.

All because they are brainwashed that 'orange man bad'

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

^

Perry G. Keithley Middle School teacher Brendan Stanton scolded a student for saying he admired President Donald Trump. (Photos from school's Facebook page.)

The morning after the world learned President Donald Trump contracted the coronavirus, a Seattle-area teacher went on a rant about the president to sixth graders. When a mom complained, he misled her about what happened. Luckily, the mom recorded the incident on her cell phone.

Brendan Stanton, a middle school teacher at P.G. Keithley Middle School in Tacoma, asked students who they admired and why. One student answered President Trump. That triggered Stanton.

Not only did the teacher boot the student from the chat, he proceeded to scold the child for his “inappropriate” answer.

Teacher snaps when student supported Trump

Elsy Kusander’s 10-year-old son logged into his remote classes for another day of online learning on Friday, Oct. 2. Little did he know he’d be scolded for his support for Trump.

Each day, Stanton asks his students a daily question. This time he asked students, “Who is the one person you admire and why?” Students are asked to write their answers in the online chatroom. According to a screenshot, Kusander’s son wrote:
I admire Donald J. Trump because he is making America great again. And because he is the best president the United States of America could ever, ever have. And he built the wall so terrorists couldn’t come into in the U.S. Trump is the best person in the world. And that’s why I had admire him.

Stanton almost immediately kicked the student out of the chatroom, deleted the chat, and proceeded to attack the president, while calling out the student for mentioning him. The student, who I am keeping anonymous, immediately told his mother.

Article is long. More can be found here:

Last edited:

Dr. Howard

Banned
Gold Member
The Party of Globalism.

EjlKq8SWsAA8g3d

I can translate this out of 'PR she devil' and into "tax accountant-ese". Democrats will raise domestic corporate taxes, but that doesn't matter because they will re open the offshore tax loopholes that big corporations loved but are too expensive for average american businesses to use.

Goldman Sachs knows that the democrats will implement a pro-globalist tax policy that also punishes domestic businesses. Win win for the illuminati baby eaters.