The Donald Trump thread

Athanasius

Kingfisher
Twitter and Facebook being this audacious is a complete smack in the face. This incident is really riling people up and exposing the Republican establishment as much as anything I've seen to date.

The big thing the real right has to do in the next few years is start pushing people hard to get off Twitter and move to alternate platforms, especially a non-centralized one that cannot be easily censored. Even the grifter right like TPUSA, assuming of course they are just simple grifters and aren't in the pay of the left, needs to realize the end of all this otherwise. The current social media company method of introducing arbitrariness and uncertainty, so people don't know if their account will be there next week, will give way to banning much of the right once the next Dem becomes president.

The other thing is to get the idea of left wing moral imperialism out there and shame conservatives who use terms like "racist," "white surpremacy," "gender," etc. These are purposely vague terms made up by leftists and their definitions change with whatever policy the globalists are pushing. Control the language, control the discourse.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

With all the corruption being revealed - in the media, the intelligence community, big tech, corporations - does anyone doubt that the left will try to steal the election?

Can anyone say that the left rigging the polls is merely a “conspiracy theory“?

Update:

Six days ago:

Cuck says what?

Trump right again!

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
In my state, Illinois, sports have been a huge issue, as the cuck governor has essentially banned them for children in school. This might all be anecdotal, but I don't think that many Americans are dumb enough to JUST vote against Trump's rhetoric.
Dude you need to get out of Illinois. All unrest risk aside just look at the state’s unfunded liabilities and the part of the state constitution where it says they can’t default on pension obligations.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
@JackPosobiec
5h
If they were winning the censorship would be unnecessary
This is a dangerous idea I keep seeing repeated on the right. You imagine their goal is to win the election. However, that's probably not it anymore. Their goal is to completely de-humanize their opponents in every way. IMHO, they don't care much if they lose this election.

Edit: this is also why I say the right might be committing the same mistakes as the left from 2016 by assuming a win that is not for sure.

jarlo

Sparrow
This is a dangerous idea I keep seeing repeated on the right. You imagine their goal is to win the election. However, that's probably not it anymore. Their goal is to completely de-humanize their opponents in every way. IMHO, they don't care much if they lose this election.

Edit: this is also why I say the right might be committing the same mistakes as the left from 2016 by assuming a win that is not for sure.
Agreed - suppose they were winning. Do you really think they'd stop censoring the right?