The Donald Trump thread

dicknixon72

Pelican
Liberals were seething with rage at the nodding woman.

These people are abhorrent, but they wouldn't be upset at all if the woman looked like Mama June of Honey Boo Boo fame. Their collective imagination and polling tells them that Trump supporters are all thinly-veiled racist overweight rednecks that work gross jobs like 'plumber' or 'wrecker driver' or 'road construction,' live in 900 sqft bungalows or single-wide trailers with overgrown grass and wall-unit A/Cs, listen to Kid Rock, and spend Sunday mornings at some weird church and Sunday afternoons driving around their '03 Ram Quad Cabs with no clearcoat flying MAGA flags and the Stars And Bars yelling racial slurs at colored people.

They're horribly offended and outraged when one of "their" people - a dark Latina woman - isn't one of "them."

Well, your polling sucks, because I'm a college-educated mixed race male for Trump.
My Taiwanese immigrant mother is for Trump.
My Latina girlfriend is for Trump.
Her Mexican parents who were given amnesty 25 years ago are for Trump.
Most of my college-educated professional white friends are for Trump.
My freelance videojournalist friend is for Trump.
My Turkish Muslim co-worker is for Trump.
My late-20s business partner is for Trump.
His 'suburban housewife' mother is for Trump.
Several online acquaintances from discussion forums who are gay are for Trump...virulently, too.

Its funny to see the reaction of the handful of former schoolmates I know who are so anti-Trump its sick.

"OMG YOU'RE KIDDING ME...YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!!!"

These people truly have a mental illness.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
They are going after this woman so hard you'd think a blury shapely figure is enough to swing an election.
This is why I believe, it's stronger for most people to just to be out about who you are. Doxxing is only a weapon when you surround yourself with people who hate you in the first place, if they knew what you believed. Personally I don't care. Seeing someone get doxxed for shaking their head... there's not much reason to hide anymore.

These people are abhorrent, but they wouldn't be upset at all if the woman looked like Mama June of Honey Boo Boo fame. Their collective imagination and polling tells them that Trump supporters are all thinly-veiled racist overweight rednecks that work gross jobs like 'plumber' or 'wrecker driver' or 'road construction,' live in 900 sqft bungalows or single-wide trailers with overgrown grass and wall-unit A/Cs, listen to Kid Rock, and spend Sunday mornings at some weird church and Sunday afternoons driving around their '03 Ram Quad Cabs with no clearcoat flying MAGA flags and the Stars And Bars yelling racial slurs at colored people.

They're horribly offended and outraged when one of "their" people - a dark Latina woman - isn't one of "them."

Well, your polling sucks, because I'm a college-educated mixed race male for Trump.
My Taiwanese immigrant mother is for Trump.
My Latina girlfriend is for Trump.
Her Mexican parents who were given amnesty 25 years ago are for Trump.
Most of my college-educated professional white friends are for Trump.
My freelance videojournalist friend is for Trump.
My Turkish Muslim co-worker is for Trump.
My late-20s business partner is for Trump.
His 'suburban housewife' mother is for Trump.
Several online acquaintances from discussion forums who are gay are for Trump...virulently, too.

Its funny to see the reaction of the handful of former schoolmates I know who are so anti-Trump its sick.

"OMG YOU'RE KIDDING ME...YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!!!"

These people truly have a mental illness.
90% of liberalism is a desire to be part of a herd, not any sort of rational consideration of policy. I live in Japan and all the Western wannabe types - women who chase foreign men, read the NY Times, consider themselves intellectuals/academics, etc. - are basically robots. "OMG!! Trump is like a totally crazy dictator!!" There is no difference talking to them or talking to a vapid American woman, even down to the diction and grammar.

Al O'Peesha

Sparrow
Ooh Aah Donald Trump

Ooooh, yeah, four more years…

Say Ooh Aah Donald Trump
Say Ooh Aah Donald Trump

Crooked Hillary sold US Uranium
Pourin’ vodka martinis down her cranium
Slurring her words, she belches ‘Impeach!’
As ‘Reee Reee Reee’ all her followers screech
See the salty tears of Miley Cyrus
As he swats aside the China Virus
The Fake News Media wrote him off as dead
We’re not sure he even went to bed

Say Ooh Aah Donald Trump
Say Ooh Aah Donald Trump

Rich white kids wreakin’ havoc on the street
‘Cause corrupt Marxists have the mayoral seat
The Republic’s future is in real doubt
Who’s the man that’s gotta sort it out?
Not Sotero, not Sleepy Creepy Joe
Nasty guys that you just don’t wanna know
Get out and vote, crack open your beers -
Or your Diet Coke – and toast FOUR MORE YEARS!

Say Ooh Aah Donald Trump
Say Ooh Aah Donald Trump

(Repeat to fade)

Inspired by (but nothing like):

Neo

Pelican
Gold Member
Posted this in the Biden thread:

Not following too closely, but is all this Joe and Hunter Biden corruption legit to end his campaign or is this more Clinton email nonsense where absolutely nothing will happen and nobody goes to jail?

At this point these people are so brazen and protected by the devil himself.