The Donald Trump thread

pitbullowner

Pelican
Posted this in the Biden thread:

Not following too closely, but is all this Joe and Hunter Biden corruption legit to end his campaign or is this more Clinton email nonsense where absolutely nothing will happen and nobody goes to jail?

At this point these people are so brazen and protected by the devil himself.
I've stopped caring to be honest. I think nothing will really happen. The (((controllers))) won't let it happen

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

This is good news. We don’t need the election lingering on for weeks, with chaos and fraud.

Speaking of Michigan, Trafalgar is the only pollster who has Trump winning. But, they were the only one who correctly predicted Trump’s Michigan win in 2016.

96FA451F-08FD-44D3-BD7C-B7D801EAE1B5.jpeg43CBF08C-2C90-468F-BC78-DE8AE0DE5B70.jpeg

Last edited:

Not following too closely, but is all this Joe and Hunter Biden corruption legit to end his campaign or is this more Clinton email nonsense where absolutely nothing will happen and nobody goes to jail?

Bill Barr has the worst track record I’ve ever seen since his appointment, so I assume that nothing is going to happen. I hope to be proven wrong.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
How are everyone feeling about the polls and Trump's chances?

I think it's close but I do fear that suburban women are going to the be the problem.

It might come down to a few thousands Ohio housewives.
Fair & legal election? Trump wins in a landslide. There's no enthusiasm for Biden.
Add in ballot fraud? Add in Trump admin. ballot fraud counter-measures? Then it becomes less certain.

Yet there's a limit to the amount of fraud the DNC can conduct.

Neo

Pelican
Gold Member
Bill Barr has the worst track record I’ve ever seen since his appointment, so I assume that nothing is going to happen. I hope to be proven wrong.
I'm also tired of this 'bombshell' nonsense. Durham report, now this. Worst case it may even work against Trump and get Biden sympathy votes. Drug addiction is a real thing that has ruined many lives. I hope there's real substance here beyond his son has lots personal problems.

fokker

Pelican
Ooh Aah Donald Trump

Ooooh, yeah, four more years…

Say Ooh Aah Donald Trump
Say Ooh Aah Donald Trump

Crooked Hillary sold US Uranium
Pourin’ vodka martinis down her cranium
Slurring her words, she belches ‘Impeach!’
As ‘Reee Reee Reee’ all her followers screech
See the salty tears of Miley Cyrus
As he swats aside the China Virus
The Fake News Media wrote him off as dead
We’re not sure he even went to bed

Say Ooh Aah Donald Trump
Say Ooh Aah Donald Trump

Rich white kids wreakin’ havoc on the street
‘Cause corrupt Marxists have the mayoral seat
The Republic’s future is in real doubt
Who’s the man that’s gotta sort it out?
Not Sotero, not Sleepy Creepy Joe
Nasty guys that you just don’t wanna know
Get out and vote, crack open your beers -
Or your Diet Coke – and toast FOUR MORE YEARS!

Say Ooh Aah Donald Trump
Say Ooh Aah Donald Trump

(Repeat to fade)

Inspired by (but nothing like):

Now I know where TISM took the chorus for "The Parable of Glenn McGrath's Haircut" from!

Back on topic, and Phil Collins(' publishers) have decided to sue Trump for using "In the Air Tonight" at one of his rallies:

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
The substance is there. The problem is that Bill Barr adamantly refuses to lift a single finger, ever, to prosecute any of the treasonous felons that are currently on book tours / working at MSM outlets / retired / making 6 or 7 figures on GoFundMe after committing felonies.
Bill Barr is based bro. Did you not see him passively aggressively sipping coffee that one time?

It sounds like everything Biden did is a miniature version of what Clinton did. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on anyone to be punished (except they might impeach Trump again for mentioning/investigating it).

Leading Scientists Urge Voters to Dump Trump

"Journals and Nobelists, usually cautious, cite unprecedented damage and incompetence in calls for a U.S. leadership change"

WONT_GO_social_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

The scientific community has formally turned against Trump....