The Donald Trump thread

Kekemet

Pigeon
I really hope the optimistic people here are right. All I can tell you is that in Europe Trump is seen as the devil himself and since his election we have lost our last freedoms of speech. There is no hope for any resistance coming from us. If you get Trump elected, there has to be dramatic change, and I almost doubt he will win. Seeing the huge turn out for mail in voting, the disastrous performances and biased moderators of the debate and the townhall meeting, I feel this could go really bad.

Uprising

Woodpecker
Take with a grain of salt.

I don't like this. It seems like war mongering too me. Putting a price tab on every death due to "COVID" - So what, the 80 year old that was coming off of chemo and contracted bronchitis and then tested positive for Covid, is that death going to be blamed on China? So many of these "Covid deaths" are obvious frauds, where it's obvious that whether or not testing positive for Covid or not the person was going to die soon anyways because we all die during old age.

I don't like how Trump is trying to put the blame game on China for this, he's done this in his speeches too. Whether this virus was released intentionally or unintentionally, manmade or natural, it doesn't matter, the reaction to this virus has been 1000X more harmful than whatever the miniscule amount of damage Covid has done in the grand scheme of things.

China may not have our best interests at heart, but they are not what is wrong in The West and America. When a sitting President will talk about banning AIPAC and completely overhauling the banking system/Wall Street and those who own it, I will take notice. Until then, Trump can send Don Jr, Eric and Barron to the front lines and fire the first shots if he wants to warmonger. Actually Trump can go the frontlines himself as well, like what was customary of leaders throughout most of human history before the modern era.

Hopefully that quote is just internet talk and isn't true. I don't think Trump wants any wars based on his actions but reading stuff like that and hearing Trump put blame on China for Covid doesn't exactly put me at ease.

I don't think he is defending Antifa here, it appears someone brought up BLM and he is defending that.
Except BLM is a rascist organization that proposes Black Racial Superiority and Critical Race Theory... so it doesnt matter which he is doing... they are both inaccurate, and he is lying. Mitt Romney is the worst type of political elite. He gutted American companies under Bain Capital, was responsible for the model that Obama used for his ACA, has been duplicitous since day 1 in the senate, even after trump vouched for him, and he is a Mormon, so he worships a cult religion, which he sells out repeatedly for his own polital gain.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
I don't like this. It seems like war mongering too me. Putting a price tab on every death due to "COVID" - So what, the 80 year old that was coming off of chemo and contracted bronchitis and then tested positive for Covid, is that death going to be blamed on China? So many of these "Covid deaths" are obvious frauds, where it's obvious that whether or not testing positive for Covid or not the person was going to die soon anyways because we all die during old age.

I don't like how Trump is trying to put the blame game on China for this, he's done this in his speeches too. Whether this virus was released intentionally or unintentionally, manmade or natural, it doesn't matter, the reaction to this virus has been 1000X more harmful than whatever the miniscule amount of damage Covid has done in the grand scheme of things.

China may not have our best interests at heart, but they are not what is wrong in The West and America. When a sitting President will talk about banning AIPAC and completely overhauling the banking system/Wall Street and those who own it, I will take notice. Until then, Trump can send Don Jr, Eric and Barron to the front lines and fire the first shots if he wants to warmonger. Actually Trump can go the frontlines himself as well, like what was customary of leaders throughout most of human history before the modern era.

Hopefully that quote is just internet talk and isn't true. I don't think Trump wants any wars based on his actions but reading stuff like that and hearing Trump put blame on China for Covid doesn't exactly put me at ease.
You are asking that we go after the parents of the mess but the parents will take notice if you wound their child.

China is sloppy as the coddled child of the globalist. China is allowed to trash the room and never have to clean up after themselves. China is the test model for the control system they want globally so they have been left to run wild for decades now. Everyone knows the trash China pumps out and the fraud and games they commit but each looks the other way. China let Covid-19 spiral out of control because it wanted to save face internally, the CCP did not want to lose frame and it did not give two craps about the ramifications globally.

Also, it isn't warmongering as China has no ability to (yet) to combat the USA on a military level. All China can do is hack and do digital type warfare, It does not have the firepower or any strategic ability to go to the USA.

The fact of the matter is that Donald Trump is the only person since Nixon to attempt to counteract the Chinese Communist Party's stranglehold over the world economy through slave labor. We need to crush their gains now before there is a point of no return.

Folks who seemingly think that China is just a symptom and not a co-factor need to understand the concept of the Chinese Mandate of Heaven, and the belief in a Chinese Empire.

That have used wealth and mercantilism to destroy countries in Africa, enrich their elites, and take their resources. This is the same thing that is done to the elites in the US. the Biden Crime Syndicate is just one clear example. (((Zibgnew Brezenski/ Henry Kissinger))) and the Thucydides trap and the Obama "Pivot to Asia" is a false dichotomy.

We can in fact counter their impending economic hegemony … first sanction the living shit out of every memeber of the CCP. Kick out all Chinese visa holders from our colleges where they are stealing our intellectual property. Tarrif and Tax everything such that the only trade that occurs is things that are not able to be procured by either party except from each other (certain products like earth minerals for us/ food for them) and extreme protectionism. These are a few elements that have to occur.

The Chines also owe 1.6 Trillion dollars in bonds to the US people. We should force them to pay up. They need us a lot more than we need them.

Neo

Pelican
Gold Member
I don't understand how someone knows whom those mail-in ballots are for. Aren't they supposed to be opened only on election day?
I'm not sure how it works, would also like someone to shed light on this. Looks like they are modeling party registration. Not surprisingly besides that tweet I can't find any other information on Trump's lead in Michigan.

Edit: You can go to TargetSmart website and look at some data.

Last edited:

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
I don't understand how someone knows whom those mail-in ballots are for. Aren't they supposed to be opened only on election day?
Many states allow validation and counting upon receipt of mail ins and some states do treat the much fewer absentee ballots as election night votes that are easily counted .. The Plandemic has changed everything ..

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I really hope the optimistic people here are right. All I can tell you is that in Europe Trump is seen as the devil himself and since his election we have lost our last freedoms of speech. There is no hope for any resistance coming from us. If you get Trump elected, there has to be dramatic change, and I almost doubt he will win. Seeing the huge turn out for mail in voting, the disastrous performances and biased moderators of the debate and the townhall meeting, I feel this could go really bad.
Do folk in Europe see anything beyond controlled fake news?
It's the same here in Australia. A complicit & globalist media apparatus that only details neutral or negative content on Trump.
Nigh on the same Fake News talking points here in Aus., as you'll get out of the Fake News crowd in America.

The news here never show the big boat parades or the big Trump rallies.
They never detail the positives that the Trump admin. has brought.
More likely, the media here will focus on Trump's latest brash tweet.

As such, the NPC Clowns simply go along with their implied TDS.
Made all the easier by any & all folk who have underlying envy &/or jealousy of Trump due to his style, swagger & status.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
As for China they are like the hookers taking their pimps for granted hiding money and doing all sort of tricks on the side until they get a strong pimp hand attitude correction.

Trump will win in a landslide then give China a long overdue pimp hand attitude correction... Irony is the USA protects sea lanes and rule of law for China's most profitable customers... Besides the SWIFT system and threat of Iran's, NoKor and Venezuela harsh sanctions versus preferential trade normally is all the attitude correction needed... An occasional example of an Iran, Venezuelan or Cuban invasion and islamist/communist takeover is another stick vs carrot strategy.

China has been begging for a strong Pimp Hand for a long time... Forcing the west to actually enforce it's human rights, environmental and workplace safety and labor/child labor laws with 100% countervailing tariffs would radically modify murderous Chinese Communists and elites behaviour.

Mutt Romney is a leading member of Wall St Globalists that feed on slave labor and violation of western labor, environmental and workplace safety laws in China.

This makes Muttley a Pro CCP anti American traitor guilty of sedition and enabling violation of USA workplace laws. All Federal Crimes.

Last edited: