The Donald Trump thread

Pendleton

Pelican
Why the blazes does T agree to do interviews and townhalls and debates with enemy of the people journalist?

I love T, but president Carlson will be making wiser decisions.

He has a pretty good track record of making them look like fools. I am generally for him deplatforming the establishment media and not giving them access, but the debates are another chance for him to expose the media's agenda for a large audience. And since the media is his biggest opponent, it is probably more useful for him to debate the media than senile Biden. But I agree, he should have at least scheduled one debate moderated by a sane person.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Heh.
Fake News crowd better report honestly...

@realDonaldTrump
I am pleased to inform you that, for the sake of accuracy in reporting, I am considering posting my interview with Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes, PRIOR TO AIRTIME! This will be done so that everybody can get a glimpse of what a FAKE and BIASED interview is all about...

@realDonaldTrump
...Everyone should compare this terrible Electoral Intrusion with the recent interviews of Sleepy Joe Biden!

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

fokker

Ostrich
Trump Curse

Boing Boing said:
Then in August, Cevey broke up with Collins again via text message, informing him that she had apparently gone to Vegas and married a businessman / musician 15 years her junior.

I guess the tables have turned! Phil broke up with his ex-wife Jill Tavelmann via fax in 1988. Still, that doesn't take away from the fact that he's up there with Lee Kerslake as one of rock's best drummers.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
image.jpg

AneroidOcean

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Why the blazes does T agree to do interviews and townhalls and debates with enemy of the people journalist?

I love T, but president Carlson will be making wiser decisions.

Trump has been playing the media to his benefit for DECADES and he's become ridiculously adept at it (the only reason he's viewed so negatively is because the media has consolidated into a near monopoly for the extreme leftists, he's still playing them better than EVER before).

Mr. Carlson is great, he asks great questions, he doesn't bow to Trump, he criticizes him. He plays very well to his strengths, but he is no Trump and I doubt he ever will be. Trump is doing what he does best, stay 3 steps ahead of the media and letting them make themselves look like fools to the majority of people (thankfully...at least representationally...as the founders intended) who don't live in the near monopoly media's echo chamber. Ironically, "monopoly money" is viewed rightly so as a reference to a joke, much like the media and the candidates they tacitly endorse.

Your low energy is...disappointing.

Renzy

Pelican
Back on topic, and Phil Collins(' publishers) have decided to sue Trump for using "In the Air Tonight" at one of his rallies:

Trump should ditch the Phil Collins tunes and walk out to the Top Gun anthem for his rallies.

Player_1337

Pelican
Gold Member
Leftie haters targeting Trump donors for reprisals.

I say we create a similar list for the opposing side. Rather than target them physically-- they can be the first ones to be actively deported/asked to leave (from a wretched country, along with its inherent ideologies they supposedly hate-- governed by a 'racist'/sexist/misogynist/continue MadLibs here' president they vehemently despise). Or if they choose to stick out here, they can be the first ones to sponsor the next wave of illegal immigrants (both financially-- via personal, heavily increased taxation-- and offer up a portion of their existing homes). I mean, it's only fair. It's what they're actively voting for.