The Donald Trump thread

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
95cf4088d9bce55b.png

Like father, like son...

c9af34d0daf0ac78.jpg

Old pictures of George Romney & Saul Alinsky.

Romney-George-Alinsky-Saul.jpg

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox
The soy mustache hipster guy looks Asian American himself. I've noticed that 1st gen East Asian immigrants tend to be more pro-Trump then those that were born or raised in the US.
First gen immigrants are almost always pro American values. 3rd gen are fully assimilated. It's the 2nd gen that had the identity crisis (reference Ted Cruz as an example)

It's part of the Triple Melting Pot theory. E Michael Jones discusses in Slaughter of Cities

Caveat : we are assuming these are not Somali or mouth breathing low IQ immingesnts in my comment about 1st and 3rd gen immigrants

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
First gen immigrants are almost always pro American values. 3rd gen are fully assimilated. It's the 2nd gen that had the identity crisis (reference Ted Cruz as an example)

It's part of the Triple Melting Pot theory. E Michael Jones discusses in Slaughter of Cities

Caveat : we are assuming these are not Somali or mouth breathing low IQ immingesnts in my comment about 1st and 3rd gen immigrants
They usually are not fully assimilated after X generations. They have ultimately been fully brainwashed by that time.
Assimilation no longer happens the way it used to.

PillBoxer

Sparrow
If this was a garden variety smear, you wouldn't seen them running this kind of protection for Biden. There's clearly a fear in the leftist media that this is both true and will have an impact on the electorate.

And of course it can be verified. Their knee-jerk response is to go back to that tired disproven muh Russia excuse every time there's negative press item.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
If this was a garden variety smear, you wouldn't seen them running this kind of protection for Biden. There's clearly a fear in the leftist media that this is both true and will have an impact on the electorate.

And of course it can be verified. Their knee-jerk response is to go back to that tired disproven muh Russia excuse every time there's negative press item.

It has already been verified. A Biden campaign rep admitted that it was legit.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Thomas More said:
It has already been verified. A Biden campaign rep admitted that it was legit.
Do you have a source for this?

Also, Biden's lawyer called the computer shop - oops.

Before this was even out, when it was just they were called about it, first thing he does is call that merchant and he says, “Can I have my client’s hard drive back?” So (laughing) he’s basically admitting for his client — as his client’s agent — that’s Hunter Biden’s hard drive.