The Donald Trump thread

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I think this information was always made public by the FEC. The leftists have just made it more easily accessible and searchable for the purposes of harassment.

Political donations are public information. Though this is the first time I have seen a formal effort to build an intimidation campaign around said donation. Surprisingly, I am not on their database yet, so it is obviously not complete.

With that said, I plan to throw another $100 towards Trump's reelection fund early next week.

kel

Pelican
Prepaid gift cards (credit cards, not just to Amazon or whatever) used to be free, now they're kind of expensive (fees to buy, fees to recharged), I think specifically to prevent anonymous credit card purchases. I'm not donating to Trump or anyone else, but I still like to be as anonymous as possible, especially when buying thoughtcrime books, for example, and it's harder than ever now.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Doxxing blue staters that donate to Trump and the GOP virtually guarantees a 14th Amendment Response... Another reason why the wealthy donate anonymously to PACs.
This blatant DOXXing of Trump and GOP donors in Blue Demomarxist Cities and states not to mention red states virtually guarantees a 14th Amendment and NDAA response after Trump declared the Victor...

IMNSHO Likely the only way to root out CCP aligned Marxist Communist Globalists and Islamist and LatinX Drug Cartels all funded by they CCP and save the American Union once again.

Trump will have to Appoint Rudy AG for a year or two clear out the Globalist CFR Traitors in the DoD, DoJ, FBI, CIA and NSA all at once and prosecute them all under Military Tribunals with Firing Squads or hangings and eradicate the Radical CCP allied and on their payroll Dems; Bidens, Clinton's, Obama and many Others to save the USA which is under Direct Economic, Narco and Cyber Information war coordinated attacks via the CCP

The OG Deepdiver
NBF - Nuke Boats Forever

Last edited:
Political donations are public information. Though this is the first time I have seen a formal effort to build an intimidation campaign around said donation. Surprisingly, I am not on their database yet, so it is obviously not complete.

With that said, I plan to throw another $100 towards Trump's reelection fund early next week.
I can't wait for it to run in unison with a service like Google Maps, or be a fully fledged mobile game called Bash a Fash.