The Donald Trump thread

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
I think this information was always made public by the FEC. The leftists have just made it more easily accessible and searchable for the purposes of harassment.

If the tweets featured in the video is any guide. It's far worse than that.

Everyone featured has targets on their back. Prepare for revenge for your whole life and everyone of your loved ones.

Paranoia maybe. But it seems more and more justified.

Pendleton

Kingfisher

If the tweets featured in the video is any guide. It's far worse than that.

Everyone featured has targets on their back. Prepare for revenge for your whole life and everyone of your loved ones.

Paranoia maybe. But it seems more and more justified.

Another reason to vote Trump. I'd rather the leftists go full psycho before they have full control of the federal government.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
Fascinating turn of events here. Green haired, text book leftist girl has done a total 180 on Trump, going from hating him to voting for him.

In a follow-up video, she explains why she decided to Vote Trump. She cites new anti-trafficking laws and Trump's Platinum Plan for Blacks as chief reasons.

Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Respect to her for putting that out there and admitting she was wrong.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member

Would be good to see Trump give office to Huckabee

Some Biden people are likely suffering from Mask Derrangement Syndrone.

fokker

Pelican
Unfunny jewish comedian (((Chelsea Handler))) claims that she had to "remind 50 Cent that he was black" in response to 50 backing Trump:

For the record, Chelsea had 2 abortions when she was 16, and her so-called """comedy""" revolves mainly around her tits and pussy, from what I've heard.

every single fucking time.jpg

Unfunny jewish comedian (((Chelsea Handler))) claims that she had to "remind 50 Cent that he was black" in response to 50 backing Trump:

For the record, Chelsea had 2 abortions when she was 16, and her so-called """comedy""" revolves mainly around her tits and pussy, from what I've heard.

View attachment 26189

The saddest part is that she thinks she can still dangle her used up v and hanging boobs in front of a man and make him change his mind

Such lack of introspection and self awareness is quite painful to watch

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The man has an incredible ability to build.

The foundation he was building the last two years had a lot of people all pissy. "Where is the damn building! Its just a muddy hole!"

Now the floors are getting stacked and the tile is being polished. The vision is coming alive and people are getting excited again.

He also knows people. He knows that he is an outsider running against the whole establishment, the media, big tech, foreign governments; You name it. All he really has on his side is the people. And people are fickle, they are scared, they are broke, and they are tired. If he started dropping bombs like the one above last year, people would have fizzled out. Biden's corruption? Buried and censored and forgotten. His strategy is hope. Real hope. And excitement and the idea that strength in numbers is the only way we survive this. Coming into the final week before the election, America has never looked so good. All around the western world people are locked down and afraid. You can't buy pants in Wales. Can't go to a pub in Ireland. Can't leave Victoria or even travel to the beach or mountains. Yet Americans in the cold Midwest are packing into a group to show their love.

Its amazing.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
The man has an incredible ability to build.

Its amazing.
All these people gathering in places to support the man they can actually see is fighting for them are also starting to reconnect with one another and realize just how isolated and atomized our country has become. Not only that but also agreeing that they have not liked becoming isolated and atomized one bit. A collective is coming together.
Donald Trump is inadvertently bringing Americans out from under the rocks we've been "programmed" to hide under for years now and it is causing such a well of joy and happiness in everybody that I have not nor can ever recollect having happened in my 3 decades on this earth and in this country.
God Bless America Forever.