The Donald Trump thread

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
The interview with Stahl. He probably didn't even know beforehand what questions she was going to ask him

And he still completely dominates her. Teflon Don

Do you guys ever wonder like hags like Leslie Stahl and Joy Behr are so nasty to Trump?

My theory is that these women are Trump's contemporaries and that he is the alpha dog they could never catch. The tone for which these fossilized JuJus speak with towards Trump has an extra layer of nasty attached to it.

Peacock
Gold Member
Do you guys ever wonder like hags like Leslie Stahl and Joy Behr are so nasty to Trump?

My theory is that these women are Trump's contemporaries and that he is the alpha dog they could never catch. The tone for which these fossilized JuJus speak with towards Trump has an extra layer of nasty attached to it.

No, it's much simpler than that, it's because of his America First constituency. Stahl, Behar hate Trump just as much as Wallace or your average CNNBCNYTWaPo male correspondent.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
No, it's much simpler than that, it's because of his America First constituency. Stahl, Behar hate Trump just as much as Wallace or your average CNNBCNYTWaPo male correspondent.
Hit the nail on the head.
Plus these rich media losers get off on making victim stories out of women and shitty countries and "poor minorities". Which until Trump came along was a gold mine of victim points..err.. I mean ratings.
Another facet of the elite circlejerk.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member

Well, we can make it even more simple.

What I am getting at is that Leslie and Joy are just a bunch of jilted girls. We can envision that in the 70s and 80s in NYC, when Trump was in his PRIME, these girls would have been attempting to squabble over him and didn't get picked.

When you listen to them (Leslie and Joy types) speak about him, there is a sting in their voice. Even in those 60 Mins. clips, Leslie is nasty but yet not closed off to Trump. You almost got a sense that she has had or still has a crush on the guy.

I can't be the only person who picked up on it.

homersheineken

Kingfisher
Well, we can make it even more simple.

What I am getting at is that Leslie and Joy are just a bunch of jilted girls. We can envision that in the 70s and 80s in NYC, when Trump was in his PRIME, these girls would have been attempting to squabble over him and didn't get picked.

When you listen to them (Leslie and Joy types) speak about him, there is a sting in their voice. Even in those 60 Mins. clips, Leslie is nasty but yet not closed off to Trump. You almost got a sense that she has had or still has a crush on the guy.

I can't be the only person who picked up on it.

If only he had grabbed them by the pussy, then the interviews would have gone well. Sad.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

NYT's tweets thread continue:
===
Must Judge Barrett recuse herself from cases involving President Trump? No. The Supreme Court allows justices to decide whether to disqualify themselves. In the past, justices have not hesitated to sit on cases involving the presidents who appointed them.
Are there election disputes awaiting decisions? Yes. The Supreme Court will soon act on cases from North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, all concerning whether deadlines for receiving mailed ballots may be extended.
In the coming months, the Supreme Court is set to hear arguments on:
— The Affordable Care Act
— Two major Trump administration immigration policies
— Whether religious groups must comply with policies barring discrimination against same-sex couples
===

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Marvel comics writer who inherited tens of millions personally calls for firing of a cop who dared to blast out Trump 2020 with a megaphone. While the cop crossed a line, it's frankly less of a line than other democrat ones who have voiced loud support for black lives matter - a communist insane organization that has inspired murders and mayhem.

It's just insane that inherited upper class psychopaths want to destroy the lives of common joes because they don't do what they want them to do:

And he has the Twitter-bravado of an Antifa supporter thinking that he will be threatening the cops coming out with a baseball bat. I am sure that the cop will be very afraid.