The Donald Trump thread

Well, we can make it even more simple.

What I am getting at is that Leslie and Joy are just a bunch of jilted girls. We can envision that in the 70s and 80s in NYC, when Trump was in his PRIME, these girls would have been attempting to squabble over him and didn't get picked.

When you listen to them (Leslie and Joy types) speak about him, there is a sting in their voice. Even in those 60 Mins. clips, Leslie is nasty but yet not closed off to Trump. You almost got a sense that she has had or still has a crush on the guy.

I can't be the only person who picked up on it.

She seems emotionally invested. The Donald doesn't, bytheway.

They squabble like a boomer couple that has been together for 30+ years. I wonder if they have some sort of history

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Amish people having fun and a good time at a Trump Rally in Lititz, Pennsylvania.

DanielH

Woodpecker
Amish don't believe in silly technology, no they don't wear worthless masks.
I recently went to a crowded Amish market and everyone there except me and my fiancee (and one asian man surprisingly) were wearing masks. When I checked out at the bakery the Amish lady thanked us for not wearing masks and apologized for wearing a credit card sized rectangle of clear plastic suspended in front of her mouth because she had to wear it legally. Last time my fiancee went there without a mask the Amish gave her a free donut. These people are incredibly based.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
With the caveat that it was really a vote against Biden, I just mailed in my vote for the Orange Man.
Just watched the swearing in of ACB by SCOTUS Justice Thomas with a humble eloquent intro by POTUS Trump... That's now THREE justices FOR the USA if nothing else four more years of SCOTUS picks like this could actually save the USA from the Clinton Obama Biden CCP Communist radical left colonization of the USA and destruction of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights... So you just did yourself and any heirs a YUUUUGE favor... Congratulations on a well informed choice.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
Just watched the swearing in of ACB by SCOTUS Justice Thomas with a humble eloquent intro by POTUS Trump... That's now THREE justices FOR the USA if nothing else four more years of SCOTUS picks like this could actually save the USA from the Clinton Obama Biden CCP Communist radical left colonization of the USA and destruction of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights... So you just did yourself and any heirs a YUUUUGE favor... Congratulations on a well informed choice.

So much this. Many people are getting myopic worrying about "but muh vote for the lesser of 2 evils and my ego and my pride" but they forget that a vote for Trump is a vote in the affirmative for your and everyone else's posterity to be able to have some modicum of success and relief of the burdens we've had to endure these past few decades. Prosperity is needed and OrangeMan Bad Blimpf is just the start to usher in such a phase!