The Donald Trump thread

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Just my thoughts obviously. November is finally here. I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent months about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in lies and twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time. Some people are jealous of someone who is successful, powerful, and has a lot of money. Throw in a hot foreign model at his side and they hate him even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it. I know it’s possibly going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is really turning things around in Tampa.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
THE 79 DAYS FROM ELECTION TO INAUGURATION.

Claremont and the Texas Public Policy Foundation ran an election simulation a month ago that will help you think through our current crisis. Click the button below to download the report.

Conservative answer to the Great Liberal Steal "Transition Integrity Project" in tonight's Bannon Interview.

Free PDF download in the top web page revolver 1st page.

https://www.claremont.org/

Bannon is on fire tonight!

Last edited:

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member

Takeaways:

1. Challenge every single ballot, in the Supreme Court if necessary.

2. Hold rallies in contested states. In the days and weeks to come, Republicans cannot afford to sit on the sidelines. If they want the president to remain in office, they must rally in the streets as well, and vocally reject this coup attempt for what it is. President Trump should immediately announce daily rallies in contested, corrupt jurisdictions in Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and even Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina if necessary.

3. GOP legislatures in swing states must move to seat Trump electors.

4. Persuasion campaign and infowar to flip grassroots public opinion in Trump’s favor. Convince the People it was stolen, but that we are going to fight and win it.

The tech companies must be shoved aside by force and by any means necessary. Color revolutions are driven by narrative control, with the press and powerful corporations telling the public what they are allowed to think and what they are allowed to believe.

Remember the Commander in Chief still has the 14th Amendment and the NDAA at his disposal to quell this insurrection and severely punish all the perpetrators and those providing aid and comfort to these insurrectionists and the Biden Criminal Chinese Communist funded Cartel.

Last edited:

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Youtube just banned Steve Bannon's live stream...

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.

DOJ Must Breakup this Anti Trust Monopoly.

Djt had 4 years to break up youtube Twitter and Facebook. He did nothing. Actually he laid back and took it up the ass like a faggot cuck while they muzzled him and his allies and said he is monitoring the situation,

I don’t really have a lot of sympathy for djt because he could have taken action to prevent all of this years ago but chose not to

indokiwi

Djt had 4 years to break up youtube Twitter and Facebook. He did nothing. Actually he laid back and took it up the ass like a faggot cuck while they muzzled him and his allies and said he is monitoring the situation,

I don’t really have a lot of sympathy for djt because he could have taken action to prevent all of this years ago but chose not to

You have a really good point. Maybe he was busy with ISIS, the fake news and all the other nonsense he had to deal with and it slipped under his radar.

For the sake of democracy and for the whole world he has to win.

Peacock
Gold Member

PJW coming in with the hot takes

This is vintage PJW, back when he wasn't neoconing. Hope he is going back to his roots for good (and perhaps embracing the God pill?)

Muslims, like many Latinos, are socially conservative family people. I can't think of another demographic that is more vehemently opposed to drag queen hour at their libraries or having their 5 year olds lectured about homosexual practices, Trump appointing someone like Amy Barrett should resonate with them. Also many of them run small businesses that are getting impacted by the covid dictatorship. Going forward those demographics need to be turned against the globohomo establishment.

Black Muslims might account for a good part of Trump's gains with Black males, people like Farakhan or Ice Cube seem to be red pilled on a lot of matters.

Some random thoughts:

1. Should Trump dump the GOP after this all said done win or lose? If he loses, he could theoretically take a massive base with him and start a new party. Both DEM and GOP are broken corrupt clubs that need to be replaced.

2. As exhausting as this whole process is, I'm finding myself strangely positive very recently. This is nearly the best case situation from one perspective

-GOPe exposed
-MSM exposed
-DEM exposed
-Voting System exposed
-Big Tech exposed.

A lot of people barely pay attention to politics aside from POTUS races and the whole world is watching right now as all these corrupt people and systems are doing their evil thing in real time.

2020 is the ultimate red pill event: COVID and The Big Election Fraud.

We actually needed this. For normies to wake up and see the truth. If we are lucky, this awakening will spread throughout western civilization.

3. There is no reconciliation with the democrats. If Trump wins, hopefully they will just take piss off and secede while we hold all the cards and can dictate terms. Trump needs to arrest people big time. No more fatass Bagpipe Barr sitting on his ass; get John McClane in there and bring the pain.

4. If Trump is removed ultimately, he will become a martyr of the right and could be a leader of some sort secession movement. A massive political base and billions in wealth is a good foundation to work with. Most of his base won't accept a Biden administration and will be looking at unconventional options to deal with the situation. Should Trump just fade off and allow a real right-wing guy to rise up and take lead?

5. I wonder if the Supreme Court will cuck? I got a bad feeling they will.

6. If Trump loses, there will be no political means for MAGA folks to regain control. It's force or leave. DEMs will give amnesty to 10 million plus and rig all loose ends to make it impossible for a legit GOP guy to hold office ever again. This reality is gonna hit like a ton of bricks potentially within weeks or a month or two. Sort of surreal to think about but when it's game day, you gotta play.

7. The America we all grew up with is gone. There is no United States anymore like the way we knew it. Doesn't mean we can't evolve into America 2.0 but we are going to have to fight hard to get it. People might mourn the lost but we should stay positive and see it as an opportunity to set the ship up for success. To learn from the mistakes of the past and make it right. Nearly 70 million voted for MAGA... we ARE NOT ALONE! That's bigger than most countries. We will get through this.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
This is vintage PJW, back when he wasn't neoconing. Hope he is going back to his roots for good (and perhaps embracing the God pill?)

Muslims, like many Latinos, are socially conservative family people. I can't think of another demographic that is more vehemently opposed to drag queen hour at their libraries or having their 5 year olds lectured about homosexual practices, Trump appointing someone like Amy Barrett should resonate with them. Also many of them run small businesses that are getting impacted by the covid dictatorship. Going forward those demographics need to be turned against the globohomo establishment.

Black Muslims might account for a good part of Trump's gains with Black males, people like Farakhan or Ice Cube seem to be red pilled on a lot of matters.

True. Muslims in the USA (unlike in Europe) tend to be more capitalist & a bit more assimilated into the local culture than their more isolated counterparts in Europe with their No-Go Zones.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Some random thoughts:

1. Should Trump dump the GOP after this all said done win or lose? If he loses, he could theoretically take a massive base with him and start a new party. Both DEM and GOP are broken corrupt clubs that need to be replaced.

What a question. He should have dumped the Gope and all of the never trumpers 4 years ago.

3. There is no reconciliation with the democrats. If Trump wins, hopefully they will just take piss off and secede while we hold all the cards and can dictate terms. Trump needs to arrest people big time. No more fatass Bagpipe Barr sitting on his ass; get John McClane in there and bring the pain.

again not sure why he appointed them in the first place?
4. If Trump is removed ultimately, he will become a martyr of the right and could be a leader of some sort secession movement. A massive political base and billions in wealth is a good foundation to work with. Most of his base won't accept a Biden administration and will be looking at unconventional options to deal with the situation. Should Trump just fade off and allow a real right-wing guy to rise up and take lead?
He should do what he wants

5. I wonder if the Supreme Court will cuck? I got a bad feeling they will.

it’s not a black abd white question, they will probably partially cuck and not agree completely on anything
6. If Trump loses, there will be no political means for MAGA folks to regain control. It's force or leave. DEMs will give amnesty to 10 million plus and rig all loose ends to make it impossible for a legit GOP guy to hold office ever again. This reality is gonna hit like a ton of bricks potentially within weeks or a month or two. Sort of surreal to think about but when it's game day, you gotta play.
I cannot predict the future.

both parties are pro Israel, pro immigration, pro open borders, pro feminism and pro gay and pro tranny. What’s the difference between the2 parties anyways and why is it worth getting upset over? The republicans are cucking so hard this week it hurts. Fuck them(or most of them at least)

[/QUOTE]

infowarrior1

Hummingbird

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member