The Donald Trump thread

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member

Does anyone still doubt some members of the left are Satanic in nature? They tried this last time.

Well I have my rosary as my weapon.

For those of us involved in spiritual warfare at this time, I've read the 'Golden Arrow' book, and the history of the Chaplet which isn't discussed here. It was specifically given as a weapon to the Church against a communist incursion that was happening, and the devotion was encouraged by Pope Leo XIII after he saw his vision of Satan's Century, but didn't really take off. Then communism spread throughout the world. If you don't possess the chaplet, use your fingers.

https://www.romancatholicman.com/pray-chaplet-holy-face-jesus/

Fr Chad Ripperger has also suggested to regularly pray this prayer of command against demons until the resolution of the election. His advice has always been rock solid:

https://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/11/exorcist-fr-ripperger-is-asking.html?m=1

I say this as someone who doesn't even like Trump.

Something I'm hoping with all these Trump lawsuits is that it will have positive downstream benefits to GOP house and senate races; including retroactively on 2020 house and senate races. Given what we are seeing right now in 2020, It's likely the house was stolen from the GOP in 2018. Imagine the past two years if DEMs didn't have the house.

Take a look at Orange County house districts; a famous GOP enclave within California.
:

The flips in 2018 were done in part due to fraud actions like ballot harvesting and other BS shenanigans that we are seeing now on a larger scale with the 2020 election. This fraud stuff was documented and noted in 2018 but their wasn't any real GOP outrage energy to fight this when it was just some house races in a presidential off-year. This of course embolden democrats to scale things up for 2020 and go for the brass ring.

If Trump is to have any real positive impact assuming he prevails in the next few months, he must get the ENTIRE election system honest again ASAP. The USA election system is a complete joke and needs a top to bottom replacement nationwide. Voter ID, audit trails, no absentee ballots except in extreme circumstances, high res cameras on every single ballot counting operation 24/7, background checks on election officials, felony charges for all people who corrupt voting process, consistent minimum standards, etc. There are a ton of options for improving the process.

He SHOULD have done this in 2016 when he had full technical control (I don't think the GOPe would have balked at voter ID laws for example) but what's done is done now. If Trump fails to keep the presidency. the system will fundamentally be broken beyond repair within any democrat run jurisdiction and possibly nationwide. If Biden wins and passes anti-voter ID/anti-voter integrity laws, the only other options are to re-draw state lines or secession I think. I see very few other potentially peaceful options since 4 years of Biden/Harris will rig up any loose ends and make it impossible for a legit election to ever be held again.

Bottom line: Trump MUST retain power. Whatever negative feelings you have about Trump, even though justified, it's basically Trump or bust at this point if working within the confines of the current system is the goal. Thankfully, the momentum looks good right now. Trump and the MAGA crowd are fired up and the truckload of evidence of criminal activity is overwhelming and continues to pile on everyday. The NormieCons are turning off Fox News and there is mounting evidence that not only was the presidency stolen but certain senate and house seats as well.

If Trump is going to take this country back he better take it ALL back once and for all.

Last edited:

Bartimaeus Rex

Robin
Gold Member
So let's think, who is on Trump's side?
-The Marine Corps
-Police
-Blue collar white males
-SCOTUS, probably

Who is against him?
-The Navy, Airforce, likely the Army - combat troops and senior enlisted being where his support is
-Minorities
-Women
-Almost all media
-98% of the S&P 500
-The Democrats
-The governors of states he needs to win

It's not looking good, so what neutral sides are there?
-Churches
-The GOP (they're not saying anything about the steal)

We need to peacefully organize on the streets and demand the GOP openly support Trump. There needs to be shows of force large enough to swing the support of some key players, which would be generals and GOP politicians. This is one of the reasons they're delaying counts. It is to demoralize us, and burn off our steam. How many will forget and concede? We can't let that happen.
The only thing I’ll say about the USAF from my enlisted experience is that the most competent personnel on the maintenance/aviation side (can’t speak for the the cyber side) are generally very pro-Republican. Officers are hit or miss, so it’ll depend on how many defect in the case of a base Wing Commander siding with Biden. I can see some sabotage happening if they stay, and if they defect then those birds are going to have a hard time making the launch schedule without their best airmen making shit happen.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Deleted my post in the other thread. This one seems more appropriate since that one is fast paced news style.

I'm always worried that Trump is "in on it" so to speak. Even though he represents rebellion of the common man - the thought lingers due to me not trusting anything I'm presented by "authority" at this point. Also - not a believer in the whole Q thing and its "patriots are in control" psyop because we ALL need to take action and it offered way too much hope for us doing nothing in exchange

However, amidst this chaos I'm actually a little hopeful. When it was darkest and everyone was worried - it was as if some spirit came alive in people. The alphabet agencies seem to be working overtime with this color revolution. I've never seen this amount of reaction by the left media, politicians, social media shills and the general population with TDS. It seems as if they are fighting for their lives because Trump called their bluff.

They were so smug about it all. Without directly saying it- basically letting us know that THEY control it all and won't let us little peons have any say.

I was talking to some conservative friends and just taking the general temperature of the internet. I've never seen conservatives this angry and sprung into action. I think in nearly every state capitol there are protests over this election. The "niceness" and bowing down to the alter of diversity is no longer a one sided battle - these mindless NPCs are being called on their BS all over social media and I'm even noticing it happening on my friends list on Facebook/Instagram. People are legitimately willing to go to war for Trump.

Maybe it's optimistic of me and not entirely impartial but I've NEVER seen Trump fighting like this - it even eclipses his early days in 2015/2016. It was like we were on being pushed back into the edge of the cliff and are actually gaining ground again but this time at an alarming rate. They seem terrified. Did he trap them? Who knows. Too good to be true maybe.

Modern conservative politicians were always resigned to corruption. The ones who were legitimately somewhat conservative and not just "moderate" plants by the democrat party - always seemed resigned to just give up ground and eventually the swamp overtakes them. Maybe -they were at one point not a corrupt person but had no idea how to mount any offensive or defensive strategy against the behemoth that is the deep state/democratic party.

Whether he is "our guy" entirely or not, whether this is the great scripted show on earth or not - he FINALLY taught the tired party of conservatives how to win. He has effectively made it the Trump party and in the process exposed the corruption in our republic.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
Deleted my post in the other thread. This one seems more appropriate since that one is fast paced news style.

I'm always worried that Trump is "in on it" so to speak. Even though he represents rebellion of the common man - the thought lingers due to me not trusting anything I'm presented by "authority" at this point. Also - not a believer in the whole Q thing and its "patriots are in control" psyop because we ALL need to take action and it offered way too much hope for us doing nothing in exchange

However, amidst this chaos I'm actually a little hopeful. When it was darkest and everyone was worried - it was as if some spirit came alive in people. The alphabet agencies seem to be working overtime with this color revolution. I've never seen this amount of reaction by the left media, politicians, social media shills and the general population with TDS. It seems as if they are fighting for their lives because Trump called their bluff.

They were so smug about it all. Without directly saying it- basically letting us know that THEY control it all and won't let us little peons have any say.

I was talking to some conservative friends and just taking the general temperature of the internet. I've never seen conservatives this angry and sprung into action. I think in nearly every state capitol there are protests over this election. The "niceness" and bowing down to the alter of diversity is no longer a one sided battle - these mindless NPCs are being called on their BS all over social media and I'm even noticing it happening on my friends list on Facebook/Instagram. People are legitimately willing to go to war for Trump.

Maybe it's optimistic of me and not entirely impartial but I've NEVER seen Trump fighting like this - it even eclipses his early days in 2015/2016. It was like we were on being pushed back into the edge of the cliff and are actually gaining ground again but this time at an alarming rate. They seem terrified. Did he trap them? Who knows. Too good to be true maybe.

Modern conservative politicians were always resigned to corruption. The ones who were legitimately somewhat conservative and not just "moderate" plants by the democrat party - always seemed resigned to just give up ground and eventually the swamp overtakes them. Maybe -they were at one point not a corrupt person but had no idea how to mount any offensive or defensive strategy against the behemoth that is the deep state/democratic party.

Whether he is "our guy" entirely or not, whether this is the great scripted show on earth or not - he FINALLY taught the tired party of conservatives how to win. He has effectively made it the Trump party and in the process exposed the corruption in our republic.
ahh A skeptic. It's warranted.
But look at all the corruption being thrown in your face. I think Trump just wanted to turn some things around because shit was just not getting done for Americans anymore.
What he's had to endure and what he's helped uncover, through no fault of his own, is just astounding and is starting to boil the blood of every American who has patriotism and allegiance to this country in their heart.
Pick a side and stick with it. No time for fence sitters or half measures.
Soon, we may need every body we can get.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
ahh A skeptic. It's warranted.
But look at all the corruption being thrown in your face. I think Trump just wanted to turn some things around because shit was just not getting done for Americans anymore.
What he's had to endure and what he's helped uncover, through no fault of his own, is just astounding and is starting to boil the blood of every American who has patriotism and allegiance to this country in their heart.
Pick a side and stick with it. No time for fence sitters or half measures.
Soon, we may need every body we can get.
I'm not a "skeptic" in that sense. I'm a pretty strong Trump supporter and have been since 2015. The skeptic part of me sits in the back of my mind. I tend to write that down in this forum since I don't care to really tell anyone else.

I've donated to his campaign multiple times, convince fence sitters to all vote Trump and am willing to go to protests/marches to counter the leftist insurgency.

durangotang

Pelican

So many thoughts come to mind about this story. Thoughts like, it should be an incredible honor to represent the president of the United States, to the fear of political ramifications from the left (who said these Marxist lists aren't effective), to being cucked, to maybe being paid off to sabotage the election. I would say the FBI should investigate their bank accounts to see if they were paid off, but what's the point. The FBI doesn't serve the American people any longer.

Edit:

On further thought, they took one look at what the left did at the New York state level to Michael Cohen, Trump's lawyer, and knew that if they helped Trump win, the same thing would happen to them in Pennsylvania. Trump should have stepped up and immediately pardoned his personal lawyer, instead he let him go down and turn on him. The law firm looks around at all of Trump's other allies, Cohen, Manafort, Flynn, Stone, and Bannon, and they know they will be targeted for destruction by the left if they represent Trump, to the end of time, and there will be no aid, no safety, even if they are successful - especially if they are successful - which makes it a no win proposition for the firm. I am not saying it's honorable, that I agree with it, or that it's the right thing to do.

It takes the willingness to make sacrifices to keep our freedoms.

Last edited:

Pendleton

Kingfisher

So many thoughts come to mind about this story. Thoughts like, it should be an incredible honor to represent the president of the United States, to the fear of political ramifications from the left (who said these Marxist lists aren't effective), to being cucked, to maybe being paid off to sabotage the election. I would say the FBI should investigate their bank accounts to see if they were paid off, but what's the point. The FBI doesn't serve the American people any longer.
So we don't get to have elections and now we don't get to have access to legal representation. The left is really going all in on torching the remnants of the rule of law.