The Donald Trump thread

Edit In response to @It_is_my_time

Oh I get it. But CCP being useful to ((( ))) doesnt absolve them of their role as foil to the West

The article Im referring to actually did a very good job of outlining a timeline and the pivotal historical moments that indicate the shift

Yep, the CCP is simply the Rockefellers and other WASP elites from 100 years ago. They (western elites) too thought they could dance with the devil (usury) and win the battle. They lost and the west is lost for it. Now the CCP thinks they can dance with the devil (the unreal growth economically in China over the last 20 years) and keep their country under their control.

It isn't the CCP flooding our nation with millions of people who hate us and hate our families. And it isn't the CCP censoring our speech online. And it isn't the CCP who is taking down bank accounts. The CCP are just the new customers to what our elites are selling, which is low interest rate capital.

In case this hasn't been posted yet
pxK2mbJf.png

Trump wants credit for rushing the vaccine, fake media wants to deny this. The legitimate criticism is Trump encouraged hurrying vaccines that weren't safe and have already killed a bunch of people. Fake Media can't admit this because any criticism of vaccines is anti-vaxx.

Trump was easily played. Whether that was from Netanyahu's proxy mouth pieces (Kushner), or big pharma, I'm surprised he maintains the cult-like following he enjoys, even after being out of office for two months.

paninaro

Pelican
One of the worst aspects about this is that his base was telling him he would be banned from twitter and other platforms as soon as he was not president. He was told this for years. And of course we know he did nothing about it, and my guess is that he was probably shocked by it. They didn't even wait until we has no longer president.

(I usually don't like speculating on how people feel about things, but Trump's actions and the article above show that he has no long-term strategy. He has no idea how to handle what has happened to him since the election--I think it's fair to assume he's shocked.)

Trump has plenty of opportunities to get the word out without twitter. He could appear on Fox News or Newsmax, or at least call in regularly like he used to. He could publish anything he likes on his own website (which seems mostly being used to fundraise for his PAC). He could hold press conferences. He could join Gab, Parler, or some other network.

If he's not getting the word out now, it's by choice, not due to lack of ways to do so. I also don't think he's "shocked". He may have been shocked for a few hours after it happened, but it's been 2 months now.

Blade Runner

Pelican
He had only two options, really:

Forget about the covid hype and tell everyone, "Just go about your business."

or

Try to come up with the best "plan" to fit the bad scenario he inherited. I would have loved option 1 but no president of a gargantuan government and media system would ever choose it - unless he truly didn't care about winning re-election. It's too bad he didn't, given what we know.

West_001

Sparrow
Trump was easily played. Whether that was from Netanyahu's proxy mouth pieces (Kushner), or big pharma, I'm surprised he maintains the cult-like following he enjoys, even after being out of office for two months.
^ I've been thinking a lot about this...
Personally, I championed Trump's Presidency, until the vaccine roll out...

David Knight has been dropping major knowledge on this specific topic on his show lately.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member

Trump is reasonably active on Gab and shining a bright light on the Democommunists disasterous border and immigration fiascos.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Yep, the CCP is simply the Rockefellers and other WASP elites from 100 years ago. They (western elites) too thought they could dance with the devil (usury) and win the battle. They lost and the west is lost for it. Now the CCP thinks they can dance with the devil (the unreal growth economically in China over the last 20 years) and keep their country under their control.

It isn't the CCP flooding our nation with millions of people who hate us and hate our families. And it isn't the CCP censoring our speech online. And it isn't the CCP who is taking down bank accounts. The CCP are just the new customers to what our elites are selling, which is low interest rate capital.
100% agree. At this point, anyone blabbering about China should be treated as either a deluded troll or a globalist shill.

Right now, our own governments have locked us in our houses, collapsed our economies, stolen elections, injected our children with puberty blockers at gunpoint, allowed thousands to die on the street from drug overdoses, incentivized divorce, aborted millions of our babies and flooded us with hostile foreigners and terrorists – NONE OF THAT WAS DONE BY THE CHINESE.

If you go out there and say “well, what we really need to be worried about is Vietnamese fishing rights and the healthcare plans of cotton pickers in Xinjiang” then you are a TRAITOR. You are helping the criminals in our own country, who are doing all of these horrible things to you and your countrymen, get away with it.

Also, the Chinese are a "threat" only because they are allowed to be. The Chinese have done absolutely nothing hostile to the United States or Europe, other than buy some property and sell us poor quality products. What are they actually doing? They're simply taking advantage of opportunities that were offered to them. There was no force involved. It was the idea of the American and European governments to move their factories to China and to allow Chinese ownership of vital infrastructure and resources.

China has done what is in China’s interests, based on opportunities that were directly offered to them by Western governments. I have no idea what the people complaining about this expected them to do. It is actually baffling to me. Did they expect them say “oh, no, it’s too much, you’re being too generous to me – I can’t accept that, it wouldn’t be right”? Did they expect them to deny offers that benefit their nation out of a sense of politeness?

Because if that’s what they expected them to do, then they live in a totally confused, nonsense realm, disconnected from actual reality.

100% agree. At this point, anyone blabbering about China should be treated as either a deluded troll or a globalist shill.

Right now, our own governments have locked us in our houses, collapsed our economies, stolen elections, injected our children with puberty blockers at gunpoint, allowed thousands to die on the street from drug overdoses, incentivized divorce, aborted millions of our babies and flooded us with hostile foreigners and terrorists – NONE OF THAT WAS DONE BY THE CHINESE.

If you go out there and say “well, what we really need to be worried about is Vietnamese fishing rights and the healthcare plans of cotton pickers in Xinjiang” then you are a TRAITOR. You are helping the criminals in our own country, who are doing all of these horrible things to you and your countrymen, get away with it.

Also, the Chinese are a "threat" only because they are allowed to be. The Chinese have done absolutely nothing hostile to the United States or Europe, other than buy some property and sell us poor quality products. What are they actually doing? They're simply taking advantage of opportunities that were offered to them. There was no force involved. It was the idea of the American and European governments to move their factories to China and to allow Chinese ownership of vital infrastructure and resources.

China has done what is in China’s interests, based on opportunities that were directly offered to them by Western governments. I have no idea what the people complaining about this expected them to do. It is actually baffling to me. Did they expect them say “oh, no, it’s too much, you’re being too generous to me – I can’t accept that, it wouldn’t be right”? Did they expect them to deny offers that benefit their nation out of a sense of politeness?

Because if that’s what they expected them to do, then they live in a totally confused, nonsense realm, disconnected from actual reality.
Yes, the "China, China, China" is the exact equal to people on the left saying "Russia, Russia, Russia". The difference is the China talking points are easier to debunk and debunked far more on places where right wing thought is still allowed.

It wasn't the Chinese who banned bump stocks in reaction to a mass shooting in Las Vegas that magically we cannot find any reason or source for it.

And it wasn't the Chinese who blamed "right wing terrorists" for a mass shooting by an Antifa member in Dayton, Ohio.

And it wasn't the Chinese who committed a war crime by killing an invited dignitary in Iraq and in return got 28 of our soldiers injured so severely that they received the purple heart.

And it wasn't the Chinese who gave anit-American Blackrock Financial control over our treasury and $5 trillion of free money to prop up their investments.

That was Trump. Not even the Democrats or RINOs, Trump himself.

Last edited:

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Trump has plenty of opportunities to get the word out without twitter. He could appear on Fox News or Newsmax, or at least call in regularly like he used to. He could publish anything he likes on his own website (which seems mostly being used to fundraise for his PAC). He could hold press conferences. He could join Gab, Parler, or some other network.

If he's not getting the word out now, it's by choice, not due to lack of ways to do so. I also don't think he's "shocked". He may have been shocked for a few hours after it happened, but it's been 2 months now.
I don't know if we really have a word for it in English. Maybe "shell-shocked" or "PTSD". Trump has never really been known for being indecisive.

The SCOTUS closed down every single challenge to the election, and mostly without comment. Trump was deplatformed before his term ended. He was also publicly humiliated by all this.

Yet he has yet to say, "John Roberts is a traitor." Or "Mike Pence is a traitor." Very different guy from 2015/2016.

What has he said? "Well, I guess I'll have to win a 3rd time."

The swamp won. It always wins.

I don't know if we really have a word for it in English. Maybe "shell-shocked" or "PTSD". Trump has never really been known for being indecisive.

The SCOTUS closed down every single challenge to the election, and mostly without comment. Trump was deplatformed before his term ended. He was also publicly humiliated by all this.

Yet he has yet to say, "John Roberts is a traitor." Or "Mike Pence is a traitor." Very different guy from 2015/2016.

What has he said? "Well, I guess I'll have to win a 3rd time."

The swamp won. It always wins.

It's not the swamp always wins, or always does. That has never been the issue. The issue is a lack of drive/will, from Americans and a lack from American elites, to unite and replace said swamp. There are no more patriotic elites who are loyal to the nation, or it's people. That factor alone is the cause and solution to this problem. Trump was ONE billionaire, against a system of self-serving billionaires.

The current border crises is an example. I'm sick of Texas and Texans believing federal court, and federal government will play a "fair" game. They won't. They never have. They never will. SCOTUS showed that with their systematic shutting down of legal challenges to Biden's voter fraud.

So what is left?

It's time for states to grow up and take responsibility for their own infrastructure and their own security. The federal government is nothing more than a billionaires wealth dispensing apparatus. Do the right thing, end the border crises and force the billionaire kleptocrats to compete against a wide front: more than one state locking borders down against Mexico and illegal immigration. Until states start doing the federal governments job at the border, nothing will change. Covid has shown states a way forward: seize authority that isn't yours, laws be damned and make the best case for why you should continue holding onto that power.

Obeying laws, or legal systems that actively harm good people and their livelihoods, such laws and systems are illegitimate. It's high time the people and state delegitimize ALL of it.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
What a (((b*tch))).

Kushner Breaks Silence, Praises Biden’s Foreign Policy On Iran And China

Jared Kushner, the husband of Ivanka Trump and son-in-law of Donald Trump has finally broken his silence.

And he did so by shoving a knife into the back of his father-in-law by praising Joe Bien and his chances for peace in the Middle East in an op-ed for The Wall Street Journal.

Kushner did have some praise for his father-in-law but what will likely be the headline in the media is his praise for Biden.

The geopolitical earthquake that began with the Abraham Accords hasn’t ended. More than 130,000 Israelis have visited Dubai since President Trump hosted the peace deal’s signing this past September, and air travel opened up for the first time in August. New, friendly relations are flowering—wait until direct flights get going between Israel and Morocco. We are witnessing the last vestiges of what has been known as the Arab-Israeli conflict.

The conflict’s roots stretch back to the years after World War II, when Arab leaders refused to accept the creation of the state of Israel and spent 70 years vilifying it and using it to divert attention from domestic shortcomings. But as more Muslims visit Israel through Dubai, images are populating on social media of Jews and Muslims proudly standing together. More important, Muslims are posting pictures of peaceful visits to the Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, blowing a hole in the propaganda that the holy site is under attack and Israelis prevent Muslims from praying there. Every time Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tweets something positive in Arabic about an Arab leader, it reinforces that Israel is rooting for the success of the Arab world.

One of the reasons the Arab-Israeli conflict persisted for so long was the myth that it could be solved only after Israel and the Palestinians resolved their differences. That was never true. The Abraham Accords exposed the conflict as nothing more than a real-estate dispute between Israelis and Palestinians that need not hold up Israel’s relations with the broader Arab world. It will ultimately be resolved when both sides agree on an arbitrary boundary line.

Kushner said that “The Saudi people are starting to see that Israel is not their enemy,” and that “Relations with Israel are in the Saudi national interest and can be achieved if the Biden administration leads.”

The Trump administration made significant strides in normalizing relations between Israel and the Arab world and Kushner believes that Biden is actually in a better position than Trump to continue on that road.

“The Biden administration, however, has one asset that the Trump administration never had—a relationship with Iran. While many were troubled by the Biden team’s opening offer to work with Europe and rejoin the Iran deal, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, I saw it as a smart diplomatic move. The Biden administration called Iran’s bluff. It revealed to the Europeans that the JCPOA is dead and only a new framework can bring stability for the future. When Iran asked for a reward merely for initiating negotiations, President Biden did the right thing and refused,” he said.

That relationship was sadly built by the Obama / Biden administration’s weakness towards Iran and its capitulation to the terrorist supporting regime’s demands.

Kushner said, “that any deal include real nuclear inspections and an end to Iran’s funding of foreign militias.”

“The table is set,” he said. “If it is smart, the Biden administration will seize this historic opportunity to unleash the Middle East’s potential, keep America safe, and help the region turn the page on a generation of conflict and instability.”

Why he thinks that Biden will be tougher on Iran now than he and Obama were in the past is anyone’s guess, but it is not likely to be warmly received by his father-in-law.

Jamal D

Robin
What a (((b*tch))).

Kushner Breaks Silence, Praises Biden’s Foreign Policy On Iran And China

Ah...Kushner the Trump whisperer.

Spearhead

Sparrow
^ I've been thinking a lot about this...
Personally, I championed Trump's Presidency, until the vaccine roll out...

David Knight has been dropping major knowledge on this specific topic on his show lately.

People that still shill for Trump should take the vaccine, I hope they do. Show them liberals that Trump saved them not Biden and post memes to troll them liberals (yehaw Murica). And why not, is is such a beautiful vaccine, Mr. President this vaccine is too beautiful I can't believe I am getting it for free.