The Donald Trump thread

Spearhead

Sparrow
Yep, the CCP is simply the Rockefellers and other WASP elites from 100 years ago. They (western elites) too thought they could dance with the devil (usury) and win the battle. They lost and the west is lost for it. Now the CCP thinks they can dance with the devil (the unreal growth economically in China over the last 20 years) and keep their country under their control.

It isn't the CCP flooding our nation with millions of people who hate us and hate our families. And it isn't the CCP censoring our speech online. And it isn't the CCP who is taking down bank accounts. The CCP are just the new customers to what our elites are selling, which is low interest rate capital.

Bro its only Kushner and China, once we get trump is elected again, we are back in business. I can't wait to have president that gives it to CNN, that will fix our problems, you watch.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Trump is not on Gab.
WTF is this then:
Changed to htttpps to see the actual hyper link
htttpps://gab.com/realDonaldTrump

The correct link redirects to the Gab Social banner which when clicked goes to the realDonalTrump Gab Site - new posts weekly:
3k Gabs· 2.1mFollowers· 1Following

Last edited:

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
WTF is this then:
Changed to htttpps to see the actual hyper link
htttpps://gab.com/realDonaldTrump

The correct link redirects to the Gab Social banner which when clicked goes to the realDonalTrump Gab Site - new posts weekly:
3k Gabs· 2.1mFollowers· 1Following

I see your URL and I raise you my URL:

From the article:

In a statement posted to his personal Gab account, the company’s CEO Andrew Torba clarified that Trump is not actively using the platform, and alleges that his advisers—including Jared Kushner—are preventing him from using it like he would Twitter. “@realdonaldtrump is and always has been a mirror archive of POTUS’ tweets and statements that we’ve run for years. We’ve always been transparent about this and would obviously let people know if the President starts using it. The only reason he’s not using it right now to contact his base is because dopey advisers like Jared Kushner, who lost him the election, are blocking him from using it,” the post read.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Granted that post does not read like something DJT wrote himself but that doesnt mean hes not authorizing the posts.

But....according to that article Jared took DJTs phone away from him ?

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Granted that post does not read like something DJT wrote himself but that doesnt mean hes not authorizing the posts.

But....according to that article Jared took DJTs phone away from him ?
Gab is holding Trump's account for him, and just republishes press releases from Trump/Trump's team.

Trump won't join Gab because Kushner and others have convinced Trump about bad optics.

Horses mouth link from January -- and nothing has changed:

(Also, Gab was hacked -- and this article echoes that Trump does not post but has a Gab acct: https://theintercept.com/2021/03/03/gab-donald-trump-email-ceo/)

Trump is not on Gab in the way that he was on Twitter. He won't use it due to optics. Can't be on anti-semitic site.

Gab is holding Trump's account for him, and just republishes press releases from Trump/Trump's team.

Trump won't join Gab because Kushner and others have convinced Trump about bad optics.

Horses mouth link from January -- and nothing has changed:

(Also, Gab was hacked -- and this article echoes that Trump does not post but has a Gab acct: https://theintercept.com/2021/03/03/gab-donald-trump-email-ceo/)

Trump is not on Gab in the way that he was on Twitter. He won't use it due to optics. Can't be on anti-semitic site.

Him not joining Gab, which Torba has put in a lot of sacrifice for and is fairly big, says what you need to know about Trump. Does he support a single alternative to the companies he complained about?

Someone else said it: he's either controlled opposition or a very dumb boomer.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
So we are to believe the scrawny beanpole mangina Jared Kushner the Kristkiller is in total control of DJT???

That K2 Took away Trump's phone and will not ALLOW him to post on friendly conservative platforms that do not constantly fellate the Pro Zion Homeland Mega PACS?

Likely DJT has his hands full with the release of all of his tax records to the Southern District of NYC Democommie political prosecutors - and working with his real blood sons to reinforce the Trump Global Business Empire and reaching out to friendly Sovereign nations to Bolster their finances for Future political power plays - Think Hunter Biden without all of the treasonous corruption.

K2 did exactly the same while working and directing Whitehouse Policy but working for free with no salary just free rides and meals on Gov Jets and Hotels while an unpaid envoy with huge insider information opportunities and negotiating favorable refinancing/investing in Kushner Family properties/businesses all the while he worked the Whitehouse via his Father (Whom he had Pardoned) and Brother.

Trump does 1. What he wants to do, 2. What he likes to do, and 3. What he has to do.

All the above Deepstate conspiracy control of Trump like his Secret Service Detail has an exploding chip in his brain to keep him from leading a real insurrection is fantasy.

Ask yourself does this sound like DJT or not:

@realdonaldtrump
Mar 5·
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Our border is now totally out of control thanks to the disastrous leadership of Joe Biden. Our great Border Patrol and ICE agents have been disrespected, demeaned, and mocked by the Biden Administration. A mass incursion into the country by people who should not be here is happening on an hourly basis, getting worse by the minute. Many have criminal records, and many others have and are spreading covid. Interior enforcement has been shut down—criminals that were once promptly removed by our Administration are now being released back onto the street to commit heinous and violent crimes. ICE officers are desperate to remove these convicted criminals, but Biden won't let them.

The spiraling tsunami at the border is overwhelming local communities, depleting budgets, crowding hospitals, and taking jobs from legal American workers. When I left office, we had achieved the most secure border in our country’s history. Under Biden, it will soon be worse, more dangerous, and more out of control than ever before. He has violated his oath of office to uphold our Constitution and enforce our laws.

There has never been a time on our southern border like what is happening now but more importantly, what is about to happen. Now that Biden has implemented nationwide Catch-and-Release, illegal immigrants from every corner of the Earth will descend upon our border and never be returned. You can never have a secure border unless people who cross illegally are promptly removed.

I had a great relationship with Mexico, and its wonderful president, but all of that has been dissipated by the gross incompetence and radicalism of the people currently in charge. The Remain in Mexico Policy was incredible, but immediately abandoned by Biden, probably because it worked so well. Likewise, our Safe Third Agreements in Central America were extraordinarily successful, so Biden foolishly ditched them too. We stopped payment of the hundreds of millions of dollars paid to them and then developed an excellent relationship that made our country and their countries more secure. We put in place powerful rules and procedures to stop the smuggling and trafficking, but the Biden Administration has abandoned these proven strategies and instead given the smugglers and traffickers effective control of our border.

Despite being delayed by years of litigation and politics by the democrats, the wall is almost finished and can be quickly completed. Doing so will save thousands of lives.

The Biden Administration must act immediately to end the border nightmare that they have unleashed onto our Nation. Keep illegal immigration, crime, and the China Virus out of our country!

Vintage Trump.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
So we are to believe the scrawny beanpole mangina Jared Kushner the Kristkiller is in total control of DJT???

Trump does 1. What he wants to do, 2. What he likes to do, and 3. What he has to do.
Trump was a Twitter addict. Gab has things all set up for him. The owner of Gab, Torba, says that Kushner and other advisors have told Trump not to get on Gab. No one has denied this.

Trump is not on Gab. Trump is not anywhere. No one is even reading his press releases.

I don't need to hamster like some others here to connect these dots.

Heartiste makes a really good point on Gab:

Why doesn't Trump speak out on behalf of people being imprisoned by the government, with no bail, for months due to January 6? The fact that we have to ask the question at all is the biggest reality check there is.

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
People that still shill for Trump should take the vaccine, I hope they do. Show them liberals that Trump saved them not Biden and post memes to troll them liberals (yehaw Murica). And why not, is is such a beautiful vaccine, Mr. President this vaccine is too beautiful I can't believe I am getting it for free.

I have to laugh at your butt hurt.
This type of sentiment always comes from those that never had an alternative to Trump, only complaints.
Just some Bernie bro, or worse, Yang gang.

Keep living state side and fighting the good fight behind your keyboard.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Trump was a Twitter addict. Gab has things all set up for him. The owner of Gab, Torba, says that Kushner and other advisors have told Trump not to get on Gab. No one has denied this.

Trump is not on Gab. Trump is not anywhere. No one is even reading his press releases.

I don't need to hamster like some others here to connect these dots.

Heartiste makes a really good point on Gab:

Why doesn't Trump speak out on behalf of people being imprisoned by the government, with no bail, for months due to January 6? The fact that we have to ask the question at all is the biggest reality check there is.

I actually had whackoffs questioning my patriotism because I would not donate to "Proud Boys" or attend the Jan 6 DC Globalist/Dems engineered insurrection entrapment, After Pence joined with Globalists certifying the criminally fraudulent elections I knew it was over and a bunch of Larpers (Antifa with Trump Flags and Gear) and attention whoring Qanons, Proud Boys and Oathkeepers with more Brawn and Guns than Sense bum rushing the Capitol like a third world Banana Republic was going to end well - NOT.

So Heartiste can play the woe is us whining larper all he wants...

My focus is now on the Nomad Capitalist multi flag lifestyle since the only real viable business model in the USA is the Brazilian Chaos Biz Model - building gated communities and providing physical security for the middle and upper middle classes as well as the wealthy in formerly safe White European communities in once safe northern states suburban and rural areas.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Right on cue

Whaddayaknow also posted on the Gab DJT account Trump does not control or have - go figure:

Donald J Trump@realdonaldtrump
21m·
MEDIA ADVISORY

45th President Donald J. Trump will be interviewed tonight at 7pm EDT on "Fox News Primetime" with host Maria Bartiromo.

Enjoy!

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
ad49d30b5b963386.jpeg

Castelnau

Kingfisher
Trump goes on Fox "We're calling Arizona for Biden" News then pushes his supporters to take vaccines.

During the interview, Bartiromo asked the former president if he would recommend his supporters voluntarily receive the coronavirus vaccine, noting that a sizeable swath of Republicans remain uneasy or opposed to getting the shot at this point.

"I would," Trump responded. "I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly."

I'm not linking to it but you can find it on foxnews.com