The Donald Trump thread

Troller

Pelican
Trump created a brand. A political brand. And sold it out to GOP in exchange of a deal. That´s what he does for a living actually. He is not even a contractor anymore. Just an advertisement billboard.

Now he could have done something meaningful. Maybe theories he never wanted to be president are true. Fact is he lost. And that regardless of what anyone may say is a fact. He didn´t win. He lost. And that makes him a loser. He should have prevented this. Because that´s what leaders do. Prevent problems from unfolding. And not freeze. But he is divorced. So...

All the policies he implemented are becoming meaningless since they are being overturned by Biden. US withdrawing from international organizations just left the path wide open to China.

What did he manage? To clear way for vaccination.

He was right about China. Wether China is a vehicle of the elites or the actual threat itself. It´s irrelevant. Either way they are a threat.

Jews have been selling military secrets to China since at least 1993. I know some chinese elite. People don´t know wtf they´re talking about when they say China has no agenda. One chinese elitist told me they want to buy all west and make westerns tenants of China. And they will accomplish it. All this crisis is for China to take over more the west cheap. Because they already take over. And want more.

My butcher I was talking with him. I start badmouthing China saying we should stop them and he replies: They´ve already taken over. They control all the ports.

As for Trump being a way for conservatives to not become violent. Bullshit. If it wasn´t for Trump we would have done this or that. Where were you during the 8 years of Obama???

It looked as the military supported Trump but in the end betrayed him (if I had to pinpoint it was when BLM reached the WH). Maybe in some moment he believed genuinely some change could be made. But US has been subverted totally by communists. People are still not grasping reality. Communists will not take over. They already did. US just lost the cold war. And as much as you don´t want to see the obvious. China/elitists are taking over step by step.

When Xijiping finishes cleaning his own house . Will see how things will go. What exists in China will exist here.

Was talking with a friend of mine he was telling me how he made an incredible price real estate sell to yellows. I asked him: How the f. do yellows have so much money? His answer: All the world send them money. You think is just US, Europe? No it´s the entire F. world. Brazil, India, Indonesia, Russia. Every bill in the world goes to China. They are a giant black hole sucking.

Trump is still better than all the rest of actors though. He made things slower.

Last edited:
Trump created a brand. A political brand. And sold it out to GOP in exchange of a deal. That´s what he does for a living actually. He is not even a contractor anymore. Just an advertisement billboard.

Now he could have done something meaningful. Maybe theories he never wanted to be president are true. Fact is he lost. And that regardless of what anyone may say is a fact. He didn´t win. He lost. And that makes him a loser. He should have prevented this. Because that´s what leaders do. Prevent problems from unfolding. And not freeze. But he is divorced. So...

All the policies he implemented are becoming meaningless since they are being overturned by Biden. US withdrawing from international organizations just left the path wide open to China.

What did he manage? To clear way for vaccination.

He was right about China. Wether China is a vehicle of the elites or the actual threat itself. It´s irrelevant. Either way they are a threat.

Jews have been selling military secrets to China since at least 1993. I know some chinese elite. People don´t know wtf they´re talking about when they say China has no agenda. One chinese elitist told me they want to buy all west and make westerns tenants of China. And they will accomplish it. All this crisis is for China to take over more the west cheap. Because they already take over. And want more.

My butcher I was talking with him. I start badmouthing China saying we should stop them and he replies: They´ve already taken over. They control all the ports.

As for Trump being a way for conservatives to not become violent. Bullshit. If it wasn´t for Trump we would have done this or that. Where were you during the 8 years of Obama???

It looked as the military supported Trump but in the end betrayed him (if I had to pinpoint it was when BLM reached the WH). Maybe in some moment he believed genuinely some change could be made. But US has been subverted totally by communists. People are still not grasping reality. Communists will not take over. They already did. US just lost the cold war. And as much as you don´t want to see the obvious. China/elitists are taking over step by step.

When Xijiping finishes cleaning his own house . Will see how things will go. What exists in China will exist here.

Was talking with a friend of mine he was telling me how he made an incredible price real estate sell to yellows. I asked him: How the f. do yellows have so much money? His answer: All the world send them money. You think is just US, Europe? No it´s the entire F. world. Brazil, India, Indonesia, Russia. Every bill in the world goes to China. They are a giant black hole.

Trump is still better than all the rest of actors though. He made things slower.

Great post, but I strongly disagree with your bolded sentiment. The western elites 100 years ago thought they too could dance with the devil. They could work with the system of usury to conquer the world That they too would take over the east. Now 100 years later their descendants don't have a home nation and are starting to curse their names. The same will happen to the Chinese. The Chinese will not take over the west. They will grow stronger and make our lives more miserable but eventually they too will fail in their dance with the devil.

I have seen Chinese TV, it already has a lot of anti-family filth. Divorce rates are increasing. Women think they can have a career first. The Chinese govt. is trying their best to stop this, but it is too late. The low rate loans are available and the women would rather have the posh life and focus on their career and magically think prince charming will show up with they are 38 to sweep them off their feet. The men will start to give up and play video games and do drugs in place of starting families.

The same usury elites will then have complete control of the globe and can start their one world govt.

My point being is people like Trump, RINOs, and Fox News will say "China, China, China". It isn't China, it is Jeff Bezos and Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg and Larry Fink and a whole host of people who are selling the country out for personal profit that are to blame.

As for Trump, his puppet masters will never let him go back to 2016 Trump and they will also not let him shut up and just go away. So the best we can do is ignore him and see him as just another RINO.

DanielH

Pelican
As for Trump, his puppet masters will never let him go back to 2016 Trump and they will also not let him shut up and just go away. So the best we can do is ignore him and see him as just another RINO.
Watch- one of the red flags that tells us 2015 Trump was fake will be that despite the country being objectively far worse than 2015/16, and the right being more angry than ever, more thirsty for a win - Trump's rhetoric from here on out will only be the boomer rhetoric of compromise that we saw from him once he took office. Guarantee it. He won't be the Trump who dunked on a dozen Republicans in the primary debates. He won't be making fun of female college students. He won't be calling Joe a senile pedophile who needs to be locked up. Nothing like that.

Watch- one of the red flags that tells us 2015 Trump was fake will be that despite the country being objectively far worse than 2015/16, and the right being more angry than ever, more thirsty for a win - Trump's rhetoric from here on out will only be the boomer rhetoric of compromise that we saw from him once he took office. Guarantee it. He won't be the Trump who dunked on a dozen Republicans in the primary debates. He won't be making fun of female college students. He won't be calling Joe a senile pedophile who needs to be locked up. Nothing like that.
Yes, the perfect lightening rod. The Roy Cohn product doing exactly what the elites need at the most perfect time. The "peasants" are rising up so they throw the fake leader in front of them to lead them to no where and make them no longer a threat.

I don't know how they do it. But a majority of people who supported Trump in 2016 still think he is their leader/hero. It is obvious to me he is a fraud and phony and that is without Fash The Nation proving it by digging into his background and connections going back decades. How is it so many good people can still take this guy seriously? I don't get it, I guess you say a few based things and piss off the Democrats and sadly people think that makes you a leader and a hero in this day and age.

Well regardless, bravo to the elites who are able to get this much usage out of their Trump product. It is like voodoo magic and the spell can't be broken. As evil as it is, I must say it is an amazingly impressive display of mass mind control.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Yes, the perfect lightening rod. The Roy Cohn product doing exactly what the elites need at the most perfect time. The "peasants" are rising up so they throw the fake leader in front of them to lead them to no where and make them no longer a threat.
I've said it before and it bears repeating -- the big tell to me, the one that no normie could refute, is that Trump never stood up for his supporters being violently targeted and even shot and murdered.

If, in 2016 and 2017 he talked about this, openly condemned BLM and Antifa, his supporters would have felt empowered. He could have dismissed Q as not real, but he deflected. Again, his supporters would have felt emboldened.

That was not the point. It was never the point.

Instead of emboldening us, we got "Proud Boys stand down."

As far as how the elites do it -- that's their job, and not only that, their lives literally depend on it. If only we felt the same way about our lives.

I've said it before and it bears repeating -- the big tell to me, the one that no normie could refute, is that Trump never stood up for his supporters being violently targeted and even shot and murdered.

If, in 2016 and 2017 he talked about this, openly condemned BLM and Antifa, his supporters would have felt empowered. He could have dismissed Q as not real, but he deflected. Again, his supporters would have felt emboldened.

That was not the point. It was never the point.

Instead of emboldening us, we got "Proud Boys stand down."

As far as how the elites do it -- that's their job, and not only that, their lives literally depend on it. If only we felt the same way about our lives.

Q Anon, heh, listen to Fash The Nation about that. They pinpoint who the likely sources of Q are (Pentagon Trump appointees) and then check into exactly who Trump appointed and put in charge at the Pentagon AFTER he lost the election and how those same people magically decided the capitol didn't need National Guard help until much too late to stop the protestors from entering the capitol.

I don't know how they do it. But a majority of people who supported Trump in 2016 still think he is their leader/hero. It is obvious to me he is a fraud and phony and that is without Fash The Nation proving it by digging into his background and connections going back decades. How is it so many good people can still take this guy seriously? I don't get it, I guess you say a few based things and piss off the Democrats and sadly people think that makes you a leader and a hero in this day and age.

Well regardless, bravo to the elites who are able to get this much usage out of their Trump product. It is like voodoo magic and the spell can't be broken. As evil as it is, I must say it is an amazingly impressive display of mass mind control.

I was one of these people. I legit believed Trump was going to change things, maybe even stem the tide; I was wrong. I now despise Trump. The right needs people who will serve the interests of this nation first, before any other.

Sherman

Ostrich
There is a trap to thinking of Trump as a fraud. It sets you up for the hope that there will be a new guy that comes up who is now the real deal. It’s not going to happen. This keeps you on the Merry Go-Round and wasting your time several hours every day reading politics, rather than taking real action that improves your life. Time is valuable. Instead of listening to Tucker Carlson, that time would be better spent praying for wisdom.

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
If things are as desperate as you guys let on, the last thing you should be doing is wasting time complaining about it on a forum. You should take action and care less about what a bunch of anons on a random online community have to say, and care much more about what your next move will be to protect yourself from the impending apocalypse.

Either that or you're just butthurt because some guy with infinitely more to lose refused to fall on his sword for you.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
If things are as desperate as you guys let on, the last thing you should be doing is wasting time complaining about it on a forum. ...

Either that or you're just butthurt because some guy with infinitely more to lose refused to fall on his sword for you.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

Butthurt that Trump refused to fight at all, which means he was controlled opposition. If this board is comprised of people who are "butthurt" then those people have every right to feel "butthurt."

You have a point about complaining on message boards. Speaking for myself, if I cannot defend a statement I make, then I need to examine my beliefs. This part of it is healthy.

If my complaining leads to persuading myself and/or others to take positive action in the real world, then that's likely a good thing so long as the action is productive.

But complaining just to complain is unhealthy for sure.

I started getting disenchanted with Trump during the BLM riots last year, and now I am actively opposing him due to this board, among other things. He has arguably done way more harm than good, and figuring out how and why is paramount to ensuring it doesn't happen again.

DanielH

Pelican
If things are as desperate as you guys let on, the last thing you should be doing is wasting time complaining about it on a forum. You should take action and care less about what a bunch of anons on a random online community have to say, and care much more about what your next move will be to protect yourself from the impending apocalypse.

Trump should be actively opposed because he is a dead end for any sort of political or spiritual future the surviving members of the American nation have. If we have a future - it isn't with Trump due to his track record, and yes, his failure to cross the rubicon. If we are ever going to have an "America First" president, it won't be one who waves a gay flag, ignores the suffering of his supporters, and leaves them out to dry following the capitol "riot." It will need to be someone willing to do what Trump was not willing to do. A real populist. I don't think this will happen, and yes I'm doing things in real life for my family. This board is an intellectual spearhead for the right, that's why I think sharing these ideas is important here.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Re: Q, QAnon, Q+, etc. - whatever they were called.

Somebody just posted an HBO documentary movie about Q-yada-yada that's coming soon (March 21). :rolleyes:

Also, I noticed this (((J)))Tube comment about CodeZ's appearance in the documentary.
Human At Large on Earth

From Ron on Telegram.

Some more background info about the documentary:

We filmed it over the course of about three years and it was a personal passion project of Cullen. Cullen had previously done some fine documentaries on subjects that i felt were great and he did a good job at staying unbiased while telling stories as they are without putting a spin or judgement on the content. I haven’t yet seen this documentary that will be released in a few weeks, but I know that Cullen is probably one of the only filmmakers in the world who can tell the real story in a fair way and make it work.

Just for disclosure, I was not paid to be interviewed or give my likeness to the documentary. I participated because i felt Cullen to be the most capable person to tell this story.

Also the fact that HBO is publishing this documentary is news to me. While filming I just knew it as Cullen's personal project. If i had to guess, i would say that he likely got sponsored by HBO at a late stage when everything was almost finished.

Castelnau

Kingfisher
Trump about to enrich his enemies once again. The guy simply cannot learn!

The former president is scheduled to sit for a dozen interviews in the coming weeks with authors examining his presidency, some of whom are penning sequels to books they published during Trump’s time in office, according to four people familiar with his plans.
The sheer number of book interviews is so massive that some in his orbit worry he may be doing too many and hurting his ability to monetize his own recollections for a book of his own, should he choose to write one.

In the coming weeks, Trump is expected to meet with several reporters who spent years tracking his political ambitions or covering his presidency and quest for reelection. The list includes The New York Times’ Jeremy Peters as well as Maggie Haberman; The Wall Street Journal’s Michael Bender; ABC News’ Chief Washington Correspondent Jon Karl; “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House” author Michael Wolff; and Washington Post journalists Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig. Some of the authors are capitalizing on the success of their previous Trump books — and the continued interest in his time occupying the White House — by writing a sequel.

Even the Washington Post THE WASHINGTON POST!!!!!!!!!