The Donald Trump thread

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Does Trump even have a future in politics? He has a super pac with hundreds of billions of dollars and could support other candidates but I doubt he wants to run in 2024 at age 78. Another run is possible sure.

It will be Harris vs someone: Trump, Desantis, Cruz? It’s too early to speculate, more of a conversation for 2023.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Does Trump even have a future in politics? He has a super pac with hundreds of billions of dollars and could support other candidates but I doubt he wants to run in 2024 at age 78. Another run is possible sure.

It will be Harris vs someone: Trump, Desantis, Cruz? It’s too early to speculate, more of a conversation for 2023.

Looking at it in a slightly different manner.
It would be a rather sorry state of affairs. If the last American president was Kunty Kommie Kamala...

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Looking at it in a slightly different manner.
It would be a rather sorry state of affairs. If the last American president was Kunty Kommie Kamala...
Arguably we are already a year and a half into a hot civil war mired in a fake pandemic, fake race riots, a fake election with a fake president and fake uprising at the capitol building.

Things can fall apart rapidly, if we see an escalation, expect it to come from some sort of event like another pandemic, another summer of rioting , perhaps Biden’s death? Stay ready for whatever is next

When the proverbial you know what hits the fan, many liberals will blame Trump and “fascism” from the GOP, not their own inept Democratic representatives.

That inevitable outcome reminds me of how scientific literature shows criminals never learn when caught well after their crimes because they learn from emotional, not intellectual or self-motivated reinforcement. Leftwing voters are the same. They’re emotive and can’t (and won’t) connect the dots between their personal/group behavior, political results, and their own accountability.

Economic indicators in a host of mostly New England states (plus New York and New Jersey) are a lot worse than they look. Obsessions with raw median household income obscure a ridiculous cost of living, stupid taxes, obscene levels of state debt, and a host of social problems that even adjustments in the figures (like price indexing) fail to take into account.

I know West Virginia and Kentucky et al have problems but the mess in liberal states is beyond moronic.

My mind boggles at the stupidity of voters in Illinois, New York, Connecticut and, especially, Massachusetts and California. At least in the first three the GOP vote hovers around 40% or just below; the latter two are lucky to break a third in favor of the GOP every Presidential election.

Californians are kind of the dumbest of the bunch, but it is also a minority-majority state where race politics has a clear advantage, explaining to many non-whites that the state of their state is down to “white supremacists”, not the corrupt DNC mob totally running the place since Pete Wilson left office (Schwarzenegger played both sides).

Massachusetts, on the other hand, is a land of self-deception and (white) self-loathing, so in some ways so much worse. It’s 10% more non-Hispanic white than the country at large, but hates itself 10% more and then some.

Pension funds in New Jersey, Massachusetts and Illinois particularly are primed to implode, unless Dementia Joe and Pelosi’s Pussy Congress step in to bail them out a lot more than they already tried with the Covid Scam Relief/Grift Bill.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member

I have to call BULLSHITE on this Screaming Hysterically with your Hair on Fire Post. Hundreds of Billions is the massive amount of Municipal Employees Pension Bailouts Engineered by Pelosi, Schumer, Harris and Biden's handlers in all Blue Cities and States - One Thousand Nine Hundred Billion Dollars to be precise.

Whereas Regarding Trump's PAC:

The Save America PAC that former President Donald Trump formed just after Election Day has at least $31.2 million in its coffers, according to a report filed with the Federal Election Commission.

So your Hundreds of Billions number was Sheer Fantasy and CCP/DNC Propaganda.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I have to call BULLSHITE on this Screaming Hysterically with your Hair on Fire Post. Hundreds of Billions is the massive amount of Municipal Employees Pension Bailouts Engineered by Pelosi, Schumer, Harris and Biden's handlers in all Blue Cities and States - One Thousand Nine Hundred Billion Dollars to be precise.

Whereas Regarding Trump's PAC:

The Save America PAC that former President Donald Trump formed just after Election Day has at least $31.2 million in its coffers, according to a report filed with the Federal Election Commission.

So your Hundreds of Billions number was Sheer Fantasy and CCP/DNC Propaganda.

He has hundreds of millions easily just from fundraising since November. The B in billions is a typo, not an outright lie.

Though to be frank, we could easily end up with mass inflation over a typo from the trillions printed up in the past year(yes that is trillions)

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
He has hundreds of millions easily just from fundraising since November. The B in billions is a typo, not an outright lie.

Though to be frank, we could easily end up with mass inflation over a typo from the trillions printed up in the past year(yes that is trillions)
Unfortunately most of the 2020 Trump donations were funneled through the RNC for FEC compliance and to get GOPers elected who then Et Tu Brutus betrayed him in the 2nd political impeachment. Now with his own personally controlled super PAC he gets to hone a razor sharp edge on his sword of freedom to charge forth and smite our enemies.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Unfortunately most of the 2020 Trump donations were funneled through the RNC for FEC compliance and to get GOPers elected who then Et Tu Brutus betrayed him in the 2nd political impeachment. Now with his own personally controlled super PAC he gets to hone a razor sharp edge on his sword of freedom to charge forth and smite our enemies.
Unless if Trump is somehow going to privately fund a military to fight the ongoing civil war then using a super pac to collect money for future rigged elections is a band aid on a decapitation. The oligarchs who have overtaken the election process and every level of government are in place and it will likely take decades to overthrow them.

It likely will not happen in our lifetime, the best comparison I can think of is trying to bring down the iron curtain and the Berlin Wall with a super pac and a couple of commercials. (That took about 55 years) This sort of revolution will not be easily accomplished or won but it is doable, hopefully

Last edited:

paninaro

Pelican

Trump's Boeing 757 plane is sitting unused at an airport in New York in need of hundreds of thousands of dollars in maintenance and hasn't flown in months. Maybe he's saving up his money and directing it to his other plans you allude to? He has a small Cessna Citation jet he's been using and that huge Boeing is really expensive to operate.

A Civil War is highly unlikely. Civil War only really breaks out if two radical factions or two completely different factions occupy a country.

If a Civil War was to break out it would probably be between dudes in the right lmao. Who would it be between anyway? Who would be the leaders? A-lot of this is fantasy and will never happen.

A Civil war is when two opposing sides have visions for the countries future. They have their head screwed on, they have a plan, they know what they want and they want it but there is another opposing faction in the way thus the only way to progress and fulfill their goals in via a Civil War.

The Right Wing in America is insanely convoluted. Being a Right Winger in America nowadays just means you don't want to be a slave to the Jew and are against their increased subversion the past few years so like Transgenders and Pedophilia. A-lot of so called Right Wingers are sodomites. Basically just 2010 democrats lmao. America doesn't have a Radical Right Wing a true Right wing.

There will be no civil war anytime soon. However I can see legitimate retaliations to the increasingly absurd rules and mandates we will be subjected too. Such as Vaccination passports etc

Castelnau

Kingfisher

Gov. Kristi Noem, R-S.D., returned a bill designed to prevent biological men from competing in biological women's sports back to her state legislature for modification.

Noem issued a release Friday saying she was exercising her power to make style and form changes to the bill, which would require athletes participating in South Dakota-sanctioned sports to compete in events aligned with their sex determined at birth, the Sioux Falls Argus Leader reported.

The first-term governor does not want the new law extended to college sports due to concerns the state could suffer economically by potentially not hosting events such as the NCAA championships, which include the profitable men’s basketball tournament.

Female GOP governor conservative simps are in love with can't even do the bare minimum.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
We are already in a civil war. Red states are open, while blue states are somewhere between suffocating and strangulating local working and middle class.
I agree with this. I used to love to travel to big cities but my last trip(2019) showed me how unwelcome my pasty white butt is. Down to not being served in certain establishments. I can't imagine what it is like now.

Castelnau

Kingfisher
Trump launching social media platform. How much you want to bet its going to do something stupid like make people use their phone number to sign up then get hacked and reveal everyone's name and phone number or be completley unprepared when lying media comes up with some phony outrage and they get kicked off their isp provider? The guy never ceases to step on rakes.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

Edit. "...need 762 more Trump supporters..." Sounds like the phony GOP/RNC grifters are getting desperate.

d56bd0af8507624f.jpg

Last edited: