The Donald Trump thread

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
EyIXq7HXEAYMxBw

Player_1337

Pelican
Gold Member
Happy Easter to you Mr Trump and including everyone else who had power and responsibility to stop the radical left from destroying our country but lacked the resolve to do so when it mattered most

The state legislatures and the supreme court let us down.

A globalist stooge/"controlled opposition" President would have caved to the nonstop media assault, and conceded the very same day the msm declared Sleepy Joe the projected President "Select". Instead, Trump and his people continued to hammer home the massive voter fraud every day. Trump even released a video with him presenting numerous, tangible instances of the fraud (the video footage of clowns pulling out the ballots in briefcases in Georgia, statistical anomalies, Pennsylvania receiving more votes than actual registered voters, etc.)
In response-- the msm and usual suspects pretended like he was a madman, cult leader egging on his supporters.

Pence was Trump's last (peaceful) hope-- and the deep state weasel deliberately waited until just a couple of minutes before Congress gathered on January 6th to release his official statement on Twitter, proclaiming he wouldn't do anything to object to the bs electors (despite the piles of fraud, the skepticism of several states such as Texas and even certain states the night before, who wanted to recall their votes-- such as Pennsylvania).

Any possibility of DJT doing something bombasitic on the way out, was killed after the planned "seige" on the Capitol. It became a matter of self-preservation at that point.

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Someone posted a video in another thread call titled "The number 1 rule in politics: Intolerance "

( I strongly recommend everyone who still cares about US or the broader global ideological war for thatmatter, watch it. It's spot on)

The reason the Left ultimately wins is because they simply refuse to even accept dialogue.

A real "winner " leader would have refused to allow what the opposition did to Trump starting with op CrossFire Hurricane He would have fired every AG thst did not debunk and prosecute the Russia collusion hoax immediately
More examples:

He would not have tolerated the wall NOT being built.

He would have not tolerated a resolution against anti-semitism being passed without a similar resolution renouncing critical race theory

I could go on and on up to the point of the election being stolen. In fact if he'd had been half the authoritarian the left accused of being they likely would never have kicked off the plandemic, BLM / Antifa would have never gained traction as the puppet masters would have been afraid of a Trump DOJ. But they weren't because they'd ridiculed him ( literally) spit on him, urinated on him, defecated on him, ( figuratively) and he "tolerated " it

You can't tell me he couldn't find real America First patriots to surround himself with.

I don't think he was controlled opposition ( though the de facto aeffect could be said to have been the same) but ultimately his bark was probably just enough to stir up the globo NWO commie hornets nest without the mettle to burn it...whatever the cost.

Legislators, media, SCOTUS, DOJ, GOP FBI NSA VP were tools at his disposal but at the end of the day the buck stops at POTUS.

"The leader of the free world " A real leader would take his oath of office to uphold and defend the constitution of United States of America's against all enemies foreign and domestic with deadly intent. Too much to lose? Then don't take the oath in the first place

He either truly believed the election was stolen and lacked the grit or didn't truly believe it. I see no alternatives

The evidence is overwhelming so it was the former

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Someone posted a video in another thread call titled "The number 1 rule in politics: Intolerance "

( I strongly recommend everyone who still cares about US or the broader global ideological war for thatmatter, watch it. It's spot on)

The reason the Left ultimately wins is because they simply refuse to even accept dialogue.

A real "winner " leader would have refused to allow what the opposition did to Trump starting with op CrossFire Hurricane He would have fired every AG thst did not debunk and prosecute the Russia collusion hoax immediately
More examples:

He would not have tolerated the wall NOT being built.

He would have not tolerated a resolution against anti-semitism being passed without a similar resolution renouncing critical race theory

I could go on and on up to the point of the election being stolen. In fact if he'd had been half the authoritarian the left accused of being they likely would never have kicked off the plandemic, BLM / Antifa would have never gained traction as the puppet masters would have been afraid of a Trump DOJ. But they weren't because they'd ridiculed him ( literally) spit on him, urinated on him, defecated on him, ( figuratively) and he "tolerated " it

You can't tell me he couldn't find real America First patriots to surround himself with.

I don't think he was controlled opposition ( though the de facto aeffect could be said to have been the same) but ultimately his bark was probably just enough to stir up the globo NWO commie hornets nest without the mettle to burn it...whatever the cost.

Legislators, media, SCOTUS, DOJ, GOP FBI NSA VP were tools at his disposal but at the end of the day the buck stops at POTUS.

"The leader of the free world " A real leader would take his oath of office to uphold and defend the constitution of United States of America's against all enemies foreign and domestic with deadly intent. Too much to lose? Then don't take the oath in the first place

He either truly believed the election was stolen and lacked the grit or didn't truly believe it. I see no alternatives

The evidence is overwhelming so it was the former
Really it was political naivety and poor personnel management that sunk his ship.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Ill agree that was certainly a big part of it early on. He likely didnt really get what he was up against in 2016 going into it but by 2018 he should have and by 2020 he had to. We did.

But no use beating the dead horse with orange hair,,,so Im done

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Otherwise known as Kushnerian optics.
My hope, is that he and Ivanka will pursue other avenues with their fellow chabbad lubavich compatriots....

For all of his failures, when he is on point, there isn't a better communicator.

He needs to position himself with an institutional advantage during the current downtime as Biden gums up the political landscape.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Ill agree that was certainly a big part of it early on. He likely didnt really get what he was up against in 2016 going into it but by 2018 he should have and by 2020 he had to. We did.

But no use beating the dead horse with orange hair,,,so Im done
@It_is_my_time pointed me to the FTN podcast a few pages ago on this thread.

If you want to truly understand Trump and what happened, they are a must listen.

The FTN guys may be 100% wrong -- but, and here's the important part: their theories fit the facts.

If other theories fit the facts better, I'll change my beliefs accordingly.

One of their theories? Jan 6 was a setup for Trump supporters, and Trump was in on it.

Read this and then if you think any of these facts aren't correct, let's discuss it here.

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
I agree with CRP's original post-assessment of Trump:

If the man has one flaw, it's that he wants to be loved rather than feared.
A lot of people love Trump, but no one fears him. This is a problem if you want to retain power, as noted by Machiavelli.

Trump wasn't willing to get his hands dirty. He wanted to remain the good guy no matter what.
And maybe he did or maybe he didn't.

What I do know is that if he is going to come back in 2024, he's gonna have to do things he doesn't want to.

bucky

Ostrich

A lot of people love Trump, but no one fears him. This is a problem if you want to retain power, as noted by Machiavelli.

Trump wasn't willing to get his hands dirty. He wanted to remain the good guy no matter what.

What I do know is that if he is going to come back in 2024, he's gonna have to do things he doesn't want to.
Great point, about Trump's unwillingness to be feared.

I'd rather see DeSantis than Trump in 2024. If nothing else DeSantis looked at the COVID-19 silliness and said nah, we're not doing that in my state. That alone puts him ahead of Trump in my book. And who knows, maybe if he somehow gets in he'll surprise us and accomplish a lot. I think with Trump we know what we'd get with a second term. Watching the meltdowns on the left would be hilarious, but other than that I think it would be more of the same.

I get downvoted every time I bring up DeSantis, and I'll admit I'm not that knowledgeable about him, so I'd be interested to hear why some of you don't like him.

magaman

Sparrow

I actually think that this is the Trump we would have gotten if he were still president now. He was trying to get re-elected and he didn't want to scare his voters away but I agree he didn't get his hands dirty enough, mostly when it came to voter fraud. Although, I really believe that all Republicans/Conservatives/Independents etc. need to get their hands dirty if they want real results. They haven't really and they're still playing by "the rules" (that the other side doesn't play by) that's why the Democrats do what they do with almost total impunity. Something about Roosh's "Conservatives Are Losers" article comes to mind.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

If you want to truly understand Trump and what happened, they are a must listen.

The FTN guys may be 100% wrong -- but, and here's the important part: their theories fit the facts.

One of their theories? Jan 6 was a setup for Trump supporters, and Trump was in on it.

Read this and then if you think any of these facts aren't correct, let's discuss it here.

A big missing piece of the puzzle for me was "who authorized the Guard buildup in DC pre inauguration". Trump was still technically CIC. The article above answered that for me.

Its pretty compelling

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
A big missing piece of the puzzle for me was "who authorized the Guard buildup in DC pre inauguration". Trump was still technically CIC. The article above answered that for me.

Its pretty compelling

For me it's the complete lack of antifa presence. This stuff is coordinated, big time.

I also think the before and after audio on the page is really good. Trump backtracked immediately after not walking with the followers.

Turns out "Trust the plan" was right for the elite, not for us.

the high

Kingfisher

Interesting, but I'm still not buying that Trump set everyone up. Remember that right after the "storming of the Capitol thing", Trump actually showed support for it in a tweet then walked it back a few hours later in a quick video while still acknowledging that the election was stolen. That was the last time we would hear him publicly acknowledge the election fraud. From then on it was never brought up on camera again. That is his m.o.; exposing the truth (Hillary's emails, the pandemic is a hoax, the benefits of hydroxychloroquine, etc.) only to cuck out and back down later. It seems after each of Trump's "truth blunders" his "advisors" have a talk with him and he bends the knee. Probably because he's either worried about his family, he isn't exactly clean as a whistle himself or that he's a boomer that ultimately doesn't want to rock the boat too much.

People want Trump to be this cat's paw deliberately placed in front of America to ensnare patriotic dissidents so bad but the evidence suggests otherwise. If Trump was their plan to entrap patriots they are idiots. I could think of way easier ways to ensnare political dissidents than wheeling out a loudmouthed, blowhard New York real estate mogul. Look at the latest Biden press conference youtube video. A 50/1 dislike to like ratio. It's getting so bad youtube is about to do away with likes altogether; the people know. Some have always known but there was reasonable doubt before Trump's term. Trump is responsible (inadvertently) for completely removing the mask and exposing the people to what we are really facing; the political system is 100% compromised and, a global cabal is in control of nearly all major institutions looking to enslave the people under a satanic technocratic system.

Last edited:

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Interesting, but I'm still not buying that Trump set everyone up. Remember that right after the "storming of the Capitol thing", Trump actually showed support for it in a tweet then walked it back a few hours later in a quick video while still acknowledging that the election was stolen. That was the last time we would hear him publicly acknowledge the election fraud. From then on it was never brought up on camera again. That is his m.o.; exposing the truth (Hillary's emails, the pandemic is a hoax, the benefits of hydroxychloroquine, etc.) only to cuck out and back down later. It seems after each of Trump's "truth blunders" his "advisors" have a talk with him and he bends the knee. Probably because he's either worried about his family, he isn't exactly clean as a whistle himself or that he's a boomer that ultimately doesn't want to rock the boat too much.

People want Trump to be this cat's paw deliberately placed in front of America to ensnare patriotic dissidents so bad but the evidence suggests otherwise. If Trump was their plan to entrap patriots they are idiots. I could think of way easier ways to ensnare political dissidents than wheeling out a loudmouthed, blowhard New York real estate mogul. Look at the latest Biden press conference youtube video. A 50/1 dislike to like ratio. It's getting so bad youtube is about to do away with likes altogether; the people know. Some have always known but there was reasonable doubt before Trump's term. Trump is responsible (inadvertently) for completely removing the mask and exposing the people to what we are really facing; the political system is 100% compromised and, a global cabal is in control of nearly all major institutions looking to enslave the people under a satanic technocratic system.
I am only a new listener to FTN thanks to @It_is_my_time. This article puts things together in detail and then you rationalize it by saying, "That's how Trump is."

Thing is, apparently they were onboard the Trump train back in 2015/2016 but then got off of it and have covered what they believe is going on for years, all backed by pesky little facts.

You so desperately want to believe Trump is just a boomer, but how could someone so incompetent in hiring ever have become a billionaire? He hired John Bolton. He gave interviews to the MSM. He never said that Q was fake (and he knew Q was fake). And he has not said Ashli Babbit's name nor said one thing about anyone currently in a prison cell because they did what he said.

I don't know what it will take to get people to just open their eyes and see things, and I haven't even listened to those old FTN's yet. But you don't have to know those details to see that something is very not right with how Trump has treated his supporters, and that the most obvious answer is that he played a role pretty brilliantly.

In other words, we don't have anything close to a real wall, but our US embassy is now in Jerusalem.

paninaro

Pelican
The Trump campaign refunded more than $122 million in donations because the donors felt they were defrauded.

A New York Times investigation published Saturday found that starting in September, with only two months to go to before the 2020 presidential election, the Trump campaign allegedly set up weekly recurring donations as the default for online donors.

Donors reportedly had to manually uncheck a box to opt out, and the notice of recurring donations was allegedly included only in a fine-print statement, according to the Times.

The news outlet also found that as Election Day neared, the Trump campaign added a second prechecked box that doubled a person’s contribution, along with new lines of text in bold and capital letters that the paper said distracted from language informing donors on how to opt out of the automatic donation plan.

I know a number of people on here made donations, so just a reminder to check your records in case you ended up donating more than planned.