The Donald Trump thread

bucky

Ostrich
The Trump campaign refunded more than $122 million in donations because the donors felt they were defrauded.

I know a number of people on here made donations, so just a reminder to check your records in case you ended up donating more than planned.
Laugh react because I still get at least two dozen emails a day from various tradcon and Republican outfits asking for money, about half of them Trump in some form or another. The subject line on one this morning said "President Trump isn't going to ask again..." but somehow I feel that yes, he will ask for my money again.

I've never donated to a politician and don't even know how I got on the mailing list.

Elipe

Kingfisher
Laugh react because I still get at least two dozen emails a day from various tradcon and Republican outfits asking for money, about half of them Trump in some form or another. The subject line on one this morning said "President Trump isn't going to ask again..." but somehow I feel that yes, he will ask for my money again.

I've never donated to a politician and don't even know how I got on the mailing list.
Why does a multibillionaire like Trump need donations anyway?

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
This has all been said before on this forum by others, but I'll say it again anyway. I know Trump sabotaged his presidency by hiring neocons, RINOS, and other globalist-types for his staff. Also, he failed to act decisively when it really mattered. His presidency, however, was crucial for several reasons:

1. It kept Hillary out of the WH which likely saved thousands of American lives. We would probably be involved in several different wars, including a low-intensity armed conflict with Russia, if she had become President.

2. It scared the globalist political movement so much that it forced their hand into massive cheating in the recent election. Although they aren't out protesting and burning down their towns, libertarians, true conservatives, and many blue-collar independents did notice what happened and they aren't happy about it. As long as Republican legislatures fix the situations which allowed the Democrats to cheat on such a massive scale, 2020 will end up being a very pyrrhic victory for the globalists.

3. It also forced the Democrats in local political offices to act like complete fascists during the pandemic. I can't imagine that most of the working-class voters in Michigan, Pennsylvania, California, New Jersey, Minnesota, and elsewhere are very happy with the restrictions on their freedoms by their state-level leaders over the last year.

The 2022 and 2024 elections are there for the Republicans to take, easily, if they don't screw it up. If they do take those elections and retake the executive office and the majorities in both houses, it will put globalism back on the ropes. The globalists know this. If Hillary had been elected president instead of Trump, the globalists would be in a lot stronger position than they are right now and they wouldn't have to be so visibly reacting as defensively and desperately as they are now. As long as the better side (notice I didn't say "good side") doesn't sabotage themselves, they've still got the globalists back on their heels. Trump is the one that created this situation.

Easy_C

Peacock
Don’t really disagree with the top 3.

To repeat/reiterate my current assessment, I don’t think Trump was “controlled opposition” in the sense that some group of “elites” was controlling both sides. I DO think Trump was controlled in the sense that he’s owned by different gangsters than Schwab’s clique is and I suspect it’s also not a coincidence that Netanyahu starts facing serious attacks against his hold on power at the same time that the WEF clique (whoever is pulling their strings) also launched an all out war to force Trump out.

There also have been some shuffling of leadership in places like Saudi Arabia which are more closely connected to Zionism and Reform Judaism (and the iconography of the respective Sumerian/Babylonian gods) than they first appear.

Peacock
Gold Member
This has all been said before on this forum by others, but I'll say it again anyway. I know Trump sabotaged his presidency by hiring neocons, RINOS, and other globalist-types for his staff. Also, he failed to act decisively when it really mattered. His presidency, however, was crucial for several reasons:

1. It kept Hillary out of the WH which likely saved thousands of American lives. We would probably be involved in several different wars, including a low-intensity armed conflict with Russia, if she had become President.

2. It scared the globalist political movement so much that it forced their hand into massive cheating in the recent election. Although they aren't out protesting and burning down their towns, libertarians, true conservatives, and many blue-collar independents did notice what happened and they aren't happy about it. As long as Republican legislatures fix the situations which allowed the Democrats to cheat on such a massive scale, 2020 will end up being a very pyrrhic victory for the globalists.

3. It also forced the Democrats in local political offices to act like complete fascists during the pandemic. I can't imagine that most of the working-class voters in Michigan, Pennsylvania, California, New Jersey, Minnesota, and elsewhere are very happy with the restrictions on their freedoms by their state-level leaders over the last year.

The 2022 and 2024 elections are there for the Republicans to take, easily, if they don't screw it up. If they do take those elections and retake the executive office and the majorities in both houses, it will put globalism back on the ropes. The globalists know this. If Hillary had been elected president instead of Trump, the globalists would be in a lot stronger position than they are right now and they wouldn't have to be so visibly reacting as defensively and desperately as they are now. As long as the better side (notice I didn't say "good side") doesn't sabotage themselves, they've still got the globalists back on their heels. Trump is the one that created this situation.

The globalists are in charge of the Republican Party as well, and solidly in control of its establishment. The few outliers like Gaetz get attacked and marginalized. That establishment is a bit better than the Dem establishment, notably on social issues, but it's only there to keep the more conservative masses in line, with a social platform that submissively tracks the Dems' with a 10 year lag.

We're going to see the post-Trump divide close with the stepping up of the new cold war vs China and Russia, waged with a narrative that simultaneously engages both the left and the right: "human rights" for muslim jihadis in China and homos in Russia, and unbridled post 9/11 style American hegemony and military might appealing to the right.

ralfy

Robin
Trump is essentially a businessman, which is why many of his activities are related to that, e.g., building a wall to let in only those who are highly skilled and needed by the country, making peace deals with North Korea and trade deals with China, and attempting to reverse military expansionism due to rising costs. The irony is that his views are similar to those of China.

The problem is that the U.S. government is what he calls a "swamp," and has been since Reagan. Both political parties promote neoconservatism and neoliberalism for the benefit of Wall Street bankers. It needs to use the military and foreign policy to control other countries and make sure that they remain dependent on the U.S. and the dollar. Both parties, the government, the military, and even consumers are funded by the same rich, which also own large banks and businesses, including those in pharma, food processing, and media (including social media).

The problem is that the U.S. government is what he calls a "swamp," and has been since Reagan. Both political parties promote neoconservatism and neoliberalism for the benefit of Wall Street bankers. It needs to use the military and foreign policy to control other countries and make sure that they remain dependent on the U.S. and the dollar. Both parties, the government, the military, and even consumers are funded by the same rich, which also own large banks and businesses, including those in pharma, food processing, and media (including social media).
This.

Reagan had a number of admirable personal qualities and policies. But he also squandered many opportunities, especially when he could have resisted the first major amnesty of its kind, the Immigration Reform and Control Act. Every subsequent official or de facto amnesty is either the child or grandchild of the IRCA of 1986.

Fittingly, given the current presence of Biden, some respected historians give high credence to the idea that Reagan was semi-mentally incapacitated with the beginnings of Alzheimer’s in his final two or three years in office. I would say we can assume that Reagan was close to significantly railroaded/manipulated in his last years as President, hence the domestic political failures he unleashed in the field of immigration/half-open borders and the increased spending that contradicted his earlier mantle of being a fiscal conservative.

The later Reagan years are probably a parallel to these present early Biden years - advisors pushing a hitherto more “rightwing” elder politician (even with Biden it is true) to the left or just walking over him as he stands around bewildered.

People often retort that Reagan did not have the benefit of eight years of a Republican-dominated Congress, or even four. Yet in reality, there were plenty of Southern Democrats who could and should have been shamed (or just politely convinced) into vehement opposition to the IRCA, along with the GOP.

Up until the late 1990s or early 2000s, many Democrats were as rightwing or more rightwing than half of the GOP is today, including Northern Democrats. In the 1970s and 1980s, this was even more so.

Jimmy Carter was an aberration because of the beat-up over Watergate and fatigue over Vietnam (funny since Nixon scaled it down after Kennedy and Johnson). The average Democrat voter choosing the moron Carter in 1976/80 was more rightwing than the average Trump voter in 2016/2020.

Trump was amazing in the sense that he managed to achieve policies, with majority GOP support, that Reagan could not achieve with hundreds of Congressional Democrats who actually did not hate America in the 1980s.

People spend too much time focusing on whether Congresses of the past were Democrat or GOP-controlled. Excuses are made for the state of America long-term by pointing out that Democrats essentially owned Congress from the end of the Hoover Administration until Newt Gingrich arrived as Speaker in the mid-1990s. What utter codswallop. America walked in its sleep for decades and should have used decidedly pro-American Congresses to close the border and severely limit immigration. The chief problem with American Exceptionalism is that conservatives are apt to see this Exceptionalism as self-regulating. This is how the GOP lost the border and lost the culture war - complacency.

Barry Goldwater, a better conservative than Reagan at his most conservative (but less personable/charismatic), had massive blindspots as well. Conservatives falsely assumed that America would endure as America without the implementation of what we easily see today as commonsense social policies.

AneroidOcean

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Parscale seemed to have some very real skill and then got caught up in some bullshit drama he should've known better than to be any part of.

This article is from CNN and let's read the very first line (bold emphasis mine):

Caitlyn Jenner is getting advice from former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale on how to set up a potential California gubernatorial bid, according to a source familiar with the discussions.

CNN plus "a source familiar" nearly equates to "totally made up" at this point so I don't think it's worth posting, much less spending any real time discussing.

Caitlyn Jenner should be in jail for killing that lady's grandma. He/she is a monster.

GodfatherPartTwo

Woodpecker
Trump blasts the rollback on J&J vaccines, I don't know what to say.
The left browbeat Trump so much that he began judging himself on how well he was accomplishing their agenda. It creeped up at various points throughout his first term and became especially apparent last year. It seems the guy still hasn't learned his lesson. You can't reason with unreasonable people.

TXbro

Pigeon
Gold Member
The Governor of Texas continues to show he is a total snake, now calling Gab a anti-semitic platform years after his infamous press release condemning Roosh for the made up rape meetup hoax. This again shows the pattern where fake news media lies about something then tells GOP politicians to condemn it and they always do. The GOP are either stupid or in on the conspiracy either way they don't deserve power. This is why I don't trust DeSantis or Hawley or Gaetz even if they say some good stuff about censorship or whatever.

Republicans are worse than Antifa in my opinion. When I say "Republicans" I am referring to the establishment GOP politicians are GOP operatives. Antifa are parasites but the GOP establishment are deceitful parasites. I'd rather have the enemy that I know rather than an enemy I don't know. Everyone in Texas should either primary Greg Abbott for someone authentically pro-white, or just the let Democratic challenger win by boycotting the election.

Shills will say that I am a Demonrat operative for suggesting a boycott and letting the Democrat win. I would challenge anyone calling me a shill to prove to me how allowing these Republicans to win elections has helped our cause at all. How has anything gotten better? How is having a Democrat in office any worse than having a cuckservative?

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
This is all we need...

c75c14429950aa3f.jpg