The Donald Trump thread

TXbro

Pigeon
Gold Member
This is all we need...

c75c14429950aa3f.jpg
Christian morality must be the underpinning of any Western society (or else it isn't really Western). However, ethnic and racial Nationalism must be built on top of the Christian underpinning. Hiding out in Churches and depoliticizing was an op that allowed our rulers to set up an unholy political/social/cultural superstructure which we are now seeing the results of.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
This is pretty common for people who lives in Florida during the winter months. Then head back up to the northeast to escape Florida's hot summer.

Right. This is common with well to do Midwesterners that tend to snowbird in the winter moreso in the SW side of Florida as well. The New Yorkers & East Coast folk tend to stick to the SE side of Florida moreso.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
Trump saved us from a Hillary Clinton Presidency and I will be forever grateful for that. I think he slowed the decline a little bit.... but the writing is on the wall for America. I did lose some respek for Trump when he let them steal the election from him.....
He did the best he could. He had little influence/control over elections, which are totally corrupt in states like California and Michigan. There is only so much someone could do, when they have to rely on a system to count votes. Plus, there was an entire cabal working against him, to make sure he was not re-elected.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
He did the best he could. He had little influence/control over elections, which are totally corrupt in states like California and Michigan. There is only so much someone could do, when they have to rely on a system to count votes. Plus, there was an entire cabal working against him, to make sure he was not re-elected.
Did he though?

He tolerated way too much opposition, baseless attacks and damage to his purported base.

He had the evidence of the election fraud but waited for others to do what was needed (SCOTUS, Pence, Giuliani et al, etc) but when the buck came to him he passed it and pointed fingers instead.

He committed too many self inflicted wounds for me to ultimately believe that.

Killer instincts. He either simply didnt have them when they mattered most or he was controlled opposition as many claim.

I see no other option

Hootie

Kingfisher
This follows the routes of I-75 and I-95.

Timely that you reference those two highways. This article uses their routes as a metaphor for Capital Vs. Industry from the 80s to now. Perhaps more significant than we care to admit.

This guy is the worst grifter of them all. During election time he was ping ponging back and forth trying to find what his audience liked.

Too much of a coward to actually call out election fraud.
For the people disliking this post: it's about Ian Miles Cheong, who really is a slimy spineless amoebe that changes opinions faster than the wind

I remember pretty vividly that he called for the 25th amendment to be invoked in the direct aftermath of the 'insurrection'

It's important to hold people accountable for their actions and words. I am even seeing none other than Cerno being plugged again in the Twitter mentions on RVF. LOL.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
For the people disliking this post: it's about Ian Miles Cheong, who really is a slimy spineless amoebe that changes opinions faster than the wind

I remember pretty vividly that he called for the 25th amendment to be invoked in the direct aftermath of the 'insurrection'

It's important to hold people accountable for their actions and words. I am even seeing none other than Cerno being plugged again in the Twitter mentions on RVF. LOL.
Oh - yeah it is. I can see how people would misconstrue that. My post isn't about Desantis.

So many people lost credibility on social media but they take advantage of the fact that the general population has a memory like a goldfish.

I wouldn't doubt some back room deals went on and big tech allowed these people to stay on their platforms because of them.

"You can go back to your normal conservative Tweeting - just make sure you don't advocate overturning the election results. Here's your check and/or we won't harm you."

ralfy

Robin
Trump saved us from a Hillary Clinton Presidency and I will be forever grateful for that. I think he slowed the decline a little bit.... but the writing is on the wall for America. I did lose some respek for Trump when he let them steal the election from him.....

The weird thing is that for many years he was a Democrat, if not jumped from political view to political view, a friend of the Clintons, and even provided campaign funds to politicians like Kamala Harris. Some even believe that he ran in order to make sure that Clinton would win, and was shocked to discover that the opposite took place. Others even argue that he decided to run for President only because of a stunt he pulled to convince a network to pay him more for a TV show revealed that many supported him, thinking that he actually wanted to run.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Did he though?

He tolerated way too much opposition, baseless attacks and damage to his purported base.

He had the evidence of the election fraud but waited for others to do what was needed (SCOTUS, Pence, Giuliani et al, etc) but when the buck came to him he passed it and pointed fingers instead.

He committed too many self inflicted wounds for me to ultimately believe that.

Killer instincts. He either simply didnt have them when they mattered most or he was controlled opposition as many claim.

I see no other option
The good news is that now that Trump is out of office, the oligarchs and federal agencies are free to focus on coming after you and all of your basic rights and you can show how much better you are than Trump was at fighting them.

Interesting to see there's still a lot of discussion about DJT. To be honest I'm glad they've put him out. Not that in a normal world Trump wouldn't be a very good president, but because they took him out we see all evil accelerating enormously. What's better, death by a thousand cuts or just a head on assault? 1 man cannot change a global system, so in fact it's good that people are forced now to take responsibility instead of leaning on DJT, Q or others (like Tucker, I've a feeling many are looking hopefully to him now, he's a good guy but he won't change anything, we've to look inside)

The good news is that now that Trump is out of office, the oligarchs and federal agencies are free to focus on coming after you and all of your basic rights and you can show how much better you are than Trump was at fighting them.
You are right that they will come after anyone that dares opposing them now

But I am not sure they are done with Trump yet. The Banana Republic style investigation of Rudy Giuliani is likely directly connected to the Deep State preparing a new drummed up attack on Donald Trump.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
False equivalency: Im a private citizen not POTUS.

Look I dont know what I dont know. But from where I sit and with the benefit of hindsight, it seems clear to me that Trump made some colossal missteps starting with letting Javanka even have a voice in his administration much less make that marshmallow worm Jared his primary advisor.

Good lord.

Letting Bannon leave in favor of Jared....monumental

Not appointing an AG that mercilessly started cleaning out the commies from DOJ, replacing them with patriots and aggressively prosecuting the Russia hoax....another big one

There was an article someone posted titled "The number one rule to winning in politics: Intolerance" (sic). And it sums it up very well. The left is ferociously intolerant towards opposition. Thats why they win

Thats what winners do. They refuse to lose.

Trump either didnt have it in him to do what it took or he let it happen willfully

Look this dead horse was beaten to a pulp here on the forum both during and since his term in office. And I gave him the benefit of the doubt the entire way. But by his own words in the famous interview in the 80's "There are two kinds of people in the world. Those with killer instincts and those without, Thats what separates the winners from the losers".

His words...not mine