The Donald Trump thread

West_001

Sparrow
You are right that they will come after anyone that dares opposing them now

But I am not sure they are done with Trump yet. The Banana Republic style investigation of Rudy Giuliani is likely directly connected to the Deep State preparing a new drummed up attack on Donald Trump.
False equivalency: Im a private citizen not POTUS.

Look I dont know what I dont know. But from where I sit and with the benefit of hindsight, it seems clear to me that Trump made some colossal missteps starting with letting Javanka even have a voice in his administration much less make that marshmallow worm Jared his primary advisor.

Good lord.

Letting Bannon leave in favor of Jared....monumental

Not appointing an AG that mercilessly started cleaning out the commies from DOJ, replacing them with patriots and aggressively prosecuting the Russia hoax....another big one

There was an article someone posted titled "The number one rule to winning in politics: Intolerance" (sic). And it sums it up very well. The left is ferociously intolerant towards opposition. Thats why they win

Thats what winners do. They refuse to lose.

Trump either didnt have it in him to do what it took or he let it happen willfully

Look this dead horse was beaten to a pulp here on the forum both during and since his term in office. And I gave him the benefit of the doubt the entire way. But by his own words in the famous interview in the 80's "There are two kinds of people in the world. Those with killer instincts and those without, Thats what separates the winners from the losers".

His words...not mine
I think somewhere rooted deeply into Trumps psychology he wants to be the underdog.

Easy_C

Peacock
Not appointing an AG that mercilessly started cleaning out the commies from DOJ, replacing them with patriots and aggressively prosecuting the Russia hoax....another big one

There was an article someone posted titled "The number one rule to winning in politics: Intolerance" (sic). And it sums it up very well. The left is ferociously intolerant towards opposition. Thats why they win

Thats what winners do. They refuse to lose.
I believe this is the video you are referring to.

Peacock
Gold Member
Interesting to see there's still a lot of discussion about DJT. To be honest I'm glad they've put him out. Not that in a normal world Trump wouldn't be a very good president, but because they took him out we see all evil accelerating enormously. What's better, death by a thousand cuts or just a head on assault? 1 man cannot change a global system, so in fact it's good that people are forced now to take responsibility instead of leaning on DJT, Q or others (like Tucker, I've a feeling many are looking hopefully to him now, he's a good guy but he won't change anything, we've to look inside)

The two main problems with Trump is that he failed to appoint anti-establishment people. It's not that you can't change the system, it's more that Trump tried too hard to accommodate the deep state with appointees like AG Barr, Bolton, and most of all Pence, who had already thrown him under the bus during Billy Bushgate. He also thought that by bending over backwards for Nethanyahu would get him protection from the ((MSM)) hyenas. That's the main reason he failed.

The other reason is that he totally failed to use the tools at his disposal to regulate and crack down on big tech and online media censorship, as well as not having a dedicated MSM outlet. Fox/(((Murdoch))) were looking to stab him in the back, which they did by "calling" Arizona in the Steal of 2020.

Trump should have also set up a new intelligence arm which would keep in check the deep state insiders at the alphabet agencies, it is well within his powers, that's how all these agencies got started in the first place. He could have cleaned up the top level staff at these bureaucracies. Obviously that's a bit of a delicate task (see JFK), but as it is, Trump is going to be hounded and harassed for the rest of his life anyway, he might as well have given it his best shot while he could.

Trump was a bit too much entrenched in the establishment to apply these measures.

Still, he could have conceivably won despite all of these erros, had done just one of those two things:

1- Supported Tulsi Gabbard's elections integrity reform plan, which would have sidelined computer voting and ensured a fair election. Had he invested some effort into that he would have been reelected.

2- (a) Rolled out the hydroxychloroquine as a cheap, proven and scalable remedy for covid, it would have snuffed in the pandemic in the bud by last April.
(b) Taken control of the covid information process, by sidelining Fauci and his scarfed sidekick, naming instead as the main covid czars real scientists like Yale's Harvey Risch and Stanford's John Ioannidis, working with a team of frontline doctors like the FLCCC, who would have calmed the panic and quickly built up herd immunity using HCQ.

Trump handled the pandemic very poorly on these two fronts. It cost him his career.

Trump won the elections by a narrow to moderate margin, had he managed covid better he would have won by a margin so large that it would have been nearly impossible for the Dems/deep state to steal the elections. Had he fixed the voting process with Tulsi he would have also won.

Last edited:

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
The two main problems with Trump is that he failed to appoint anti-establishment people. It's not that you can't change the system, it's more that Trump tried too hard to accommodate the deep state with appointees like AG Barr, Bolton, and most of all Pence, who had already thrown him under the bus during Billy Bushgate. He also thought that by bending over backwards for Nethanyahu would get him protection from the ((MSM)) hyenas. That's the main reason he failed.

The other reason is that he totally failed to use the tools at his disposal to regulate and crack down on big tech and online media censorship, as well as not having a dedicated MSM outlet. Fox/(((Murdoch))) were looking to stab him in the back, which they did by "calling" Arizona in the Steal of 2020.

Trump should have also set up a new intelligence arm which would keep in check the deep state insiders at the alphabet agencies, it is well within his powers, that's how all these agencies got started in the first place. He could have cleaned up the top level staff at these bureaucracies. Obviously that's a bit of a delicate task (see JFK), but as it is, Trump is going to be hounded and harassed for the rest of his life anyway, he might as well have given it his best shot while he could.

Trump was a bit too much entrenched in the establishment to apply these measures.

Still, he could have conceivably won despite all of these erros, had done just one of those two things:

1- Supported Tulsi Gabbard's elections integrity reform plan, which would have sidelined computer voting and ensured a fair election. Had he invested some effort into that he would have been reelected.

2- (a) Rolled out the hydroxychloroquine as a cheap, proven and scalable remedy for covid, it would have snuffed in the pandemic in the bud by last April.
(b) Taken control of the covid information process, by sidelining Fauci and his scarfed sidekick, naming instead as the main covid czars real scientists like Yale's Harvey Risch and Stanford's John Ioannidis, working with a team of frontline doctors like the FLCCC, who would have calmed the panic and quickly built up herd immunity using HCQ.

Trump handled the pandemic very poorly on these two fronts. It cost him his career.

Trump won the elections by a narrow to moderate margin, had he managed covid better he would have won by a margin so large that it would have been nearly impossible for the Dems/deep state to steal the elections. Had he fixed the voting process with Tulsi he would have also won.

Look he bought us 4 years, hopefully you made your money, put you and your family in a better position and you scrubbed any social media accounts that you had that had any posts about any politics.

I don’t get mad about any of this anymore, I am hoping we elect the craziest political leaders possible to accelerate their insane agenda. That’s the only way people wake up. We need president AOC. Or hell maybe the tranny in charge of health and human services should be the next leader.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Looks like Trump's new so-called social media platform isn't well-received. I haven't seen it nor have any interest in visiting his site.

@AmericanAFMindy: Trump’s new social media platform doesn’t allow anyone to comment but him? What’s the point?

@a (Torba): So Trump's "social network" is a blog feed with Facebook and Twitter share buttons?

57455c5fbd33126b.png

@a: Trump's site is loaded with Facebook and Google trackers. WHY

e7d9e6baef1380d1.png

facepalm-icon-3.jpg

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

I don't know which is worse: the remotely and realistic plausibility the election was stolen, or that Trump was too dumb to fire Fauci and Scarf Face to win.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
I don't know which is worse: the remotely and realistic plausibility the election was stolen, or that Trump was too dumb to fire Fauci and Scarf Face to win.

It gets way worse than that. Guess who built Trump's "social meda" platform?

The platform appears to have been built by Campaign Nucleus, a digital services company founded by Trump’s former campaign manager Brad Parscale.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/5/4/22419850/donald-trump-social-media-platform-ban-twitter-facebook

You read that right. This grifter here:

17a66671a395ec91.jpeg

Easy_C

Peacock
Once Fauci was embedded, it would have been hard to get rid of him without causing problems with boomers. The better option would have been to dilute his influence and force him to share the stage with sufficiently accredited scientists like Witkowski any time he was having a press conference.

Once Fauci was embedded, it would have been hard to get rid of him without causing problems with boomers. The better option would have been to dilute his influence and force him to share the stage with sufficiently accredited scientists like Witkowski any time he was having a press conference.
Given these circumstances, as so often is best, he should have agreed and amplified...

"Yes, Dr. Fauci is correct, this virus is VERY bad. So we will shut down the borders completely, including moving all the Middle East troops back home and putting them on the southern border. We will give everyone a monthly UBI check to help make up for the short falls, paid for by the trillion dollar wealthy move to the billionaire class. Amazon, here is your bill, Apple, Facebook, etc."

This would have been massively popular and hard to argue against. Libtard "we can't shut the border down". Okay libtard, then you claim this virus isn't dangerous?