The Donald Trump thread

AneroidOcean

Hummingbird
Gold Member
If he would say "the wall is a fence and i could not drain the swamp" - Fine, you tried, Donnie. But not fighting for justice for Ashli Babbitt, his supporter that got executed, and ignoring his supporters who get tortured in prison, if that not shows, that Trump is a disloyal piece of human garbage...how can people still like this man...only a brainwashed person still puts hope in Trump.

I recommend people just block this guy. Either a plant demoralizing people or just a bitter blackpill-ist. Trump has mentioned her in more recent rallies/statements, but the reality is that despite many of us believing the use of force was excessive on her, she WAS clearly climbing through a broken window against orders to not do so. She wasn't just standing around and some person shot her for no reason.

These people are just intellectually dishonest, they aren't willing to consider all the context. I don't think she should have been shot but to say she was executed as if there's zero other context is willful ignorance.

Easy_C

Peacock
From what we are seeing, it's highly likely that every presidential election has been rigged, except for Trump in 2016 which caught them all off guard. I read something that some Democrat woman that looks like a crow has been in a high position in California for 30+ years? The whole thing stinks
2016 was rigged. The catch was that there was such a massive landslide + new voter wave in rural and suburban areas of swing states that the fraud centers (e.g. Michigan) couldn’t counter that without making the fraud completely obvious by exceeding the total number of voters. That already started to happen and a number of precincts had started to report voter turnout of over 100% when they shut it down.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
The Left:
We're right no matter what the circumstances were, we don't care if our ideological ancestors committed crimes, and our people are always correct in any altercation. (wins)

The Right:
but the reality is that despite many of us believing the use of force was excessive on her, she WAS clearly climbing through a broken window against orders to not do so. She wasn't just standing around and some person shot her for no reason.

These people are just intellectually dishonest, they aren't willing to consider all the context. I don't think she should have been shot but to say she was executed as if there's zero other context is willful ignorance.
_____

RIP Ashli. She actually didn't do anything wrong and she is more American than me or you.
1625601748272.png

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
The Left:
We're right no matter what the circumstances were, we don't care if our ideological ancestors committed crimes, and our people are always correct in any altercation. (wins)

The right:

_____

RIP Ashli. She actually didn't do anything wrong and she is more American than me or you.
View attachment 31836
Yep. This was not an authorized use of deadly force situation. There were police behind her and she was not acting in a manner that demonstrated a legitimate threat to the people inside the chamber.

BTW the cop who shot her is the same Brazilian immigrant Capital Police Officer who bangled the Steve Scalise shooting. That is why they dont release anything about who he is.

IF it had been politically advantageous you bet your sweet sugar britches he'd be plastered on the front news... sadly we get lies about her.

I want so desperately for Trump to not make the same mistakes of previous appointments... sadly I don't think that this will happen. Though I will probably still vote for him... TOO BAD McAfee is gone... he'd be my pick at this point RIP...

I recommend people just block this guy. Either a plant demoralizing people or just a bitter blackpill-ist. Trump has mentioned her in more recent rallies/statements, but the reality is that despite many of us believing the use of force was excessive on her, she WAS clearly climbing through a broken window against orders to not do so. She wasn't just standing around and some person shot her for no reason.

Many people here from my observation are not fans of Trump anymore, but that has nothing to do with who gets blocked for disagreeing with you. That entire Trump thing has become a cult and anyone who refuses to worship that puppet, has to be excommunicated...you could just ignore me instead of calling for censorship on a forum.

stugatz

Pelican

I get what you're saying, but if the left is going to go the level to yell at cops for shooting someone who's leveling a gun at them (or actually shooting at them), you should at the bare minimum be angry about what happened to Babbit.

Sure, she was climbing through a broken window against orders to stop. Why not...oh...tackle her and bring her into custody? Why shoot a woman who's not demonstrated a clear threat yet?

For this I have no problem with saying to normies, "Babbit was murdered for doing nothing, and not a peep from the media, we had a hard time figuring out who the officer even was." I'm filing down the edges of what really happened for more effective rhetoric, we're not really trying to make a well-thought-out logical argument here.

Elipe

Pelican
I get what you're saying, but if the left is going to go the level to yell at cops for shooting someone who's leveling a gun at them (or actually shooting at them), you should at the bare minimum be angry about what happened to Babbit.

Sure, she was climbing through a broken window against orders to stop. Why not...oh...tackle her and bring her into custody? Why shoot a woman who's not demonstrated a clear threat yet?

For this I have no problem with saying to normies, "Babbit was murdered for doing nothing, and not a peep from the media, we had a hard time figuring out who the officer even was." I'm filing down the edges of what really happened for more effective rhetoric, we're not really trying to make a well-thought-out logical argument here.
Babbit wasn't on fentanyl.

Babbit wasn't on fentanyl.
Trump ignored her for 6 months, his supporter that got executed - a reasonable person would say "Trump ain't shit, most disloyal guy ever", but cultists say "Trump talked about her recently (after ignoring her for 6 months, which they ignore), and come on, guys, she climbed through a broken window...." - these people love Trump more than they love their freedom and their country, and trying to wake them up gets labeled blackpilling...they will complain about the lockdowns and the "vaccines", but forget about Trump's role in all of this...

When Trump took office, Republicans controlled the Senate, House, and Executive branch (Presidency). This lasted until mid-term elections 2 years later.
Just look what the Democrats can do and how fast. Trump did nothing against social media censorship while in office, but now he goes against them...who believes that? Sadly, many people believe it. The day he joined Rumble, Rumble implemented anti-semitism-hate speech rules - guess why, he is not on Gab...Andrew Torba even said, before and today on InfoWars, that the Trump team demanded Gab to forbid users to say anti-zionism stuff. Trump is anti-free speech.

magaman

Woodpecker
Just look what the Democrats can do and how fast. Trump did nothing against social media censorship while in office, but now he goes against them...who believes that? Sadly, many people believe it. The day he joined Rumble, Rumble implemented anti-semitism-hate speech rules - guess why, he is not on Gab...Andrew Torba even said, before and today on InfoWars, that the Trump team demanded Gab to forbid users to say anti-zionism stuff. Trump is anti-free speech.
Yeah I was wondering about that and also why he waited a whole 6 months until now to start talking about Ashli Babbit and his supporters that are still in jail. Something just isn't right with him and there is no way I can trust in him anymore. A lot of other conservatives probably know something is up too but they're just gonna (publicly) support him still anyway because he's "not the other guy" and to make the liberals angry.

Yeah I was wondering about that and also why he waited a whole 6 months until now to start talking about Ashli Babbit and his supporters that are still in jail. Something just isn't right with him and there is no way I can trust in him anymore. A lot of other conservatives probably know something is up too but they're just gonna (publicly) support him still anyway because he's "not the other guy" and to make the liberals angry.
You are blackpilling! Trump will return after the audits - like Barbarossa, who sleeps in the Kyffhäuser. That is a German legend about Holy Emperor Barbarossa, who will return to save the Empire. Before Barbarossa, the legend was about his grandson Frederick II. (Stupor Mundi). Even decades after his death, there were false Fredericks - and people believed it - they had to send knights and kill one of these guys, because he managed to rule a city. Even in the days of the Reformation, centuries after his death, people believed in this legend. Later, in the time of German Romanticism, Frederick was replaced by his grandfather Barbarossa, because Frederick was always in Sicily and Barbarossa was seen as more german.
People just love to have that mystical emperor-figure.

magaman

Woodpecker
You are blackpilling! Trump will return after the audits - like Barbarossa, who sleeps in the Kyffhäuser. That is a German legend about Holy Emperor Barbarossa, who will return to save the Empire. Before Barbarossa, the legend was about his grandson Frederick II. (Stupor Mundi). Even decades after his death, there were false Fredericks - and people believed it - they had to send knights and kill one of these guys, because he managed to rule a city. Even in the days of the Reformation, centuries after his death, people believed in this legend. Later, in the time of German Romanticism, Frederick was replaced by his grandfather Barbarossa, because Frederick was always in Sicily and Barbarossa was seen as more german.
People just love to have that mystical emperor-figure.
I'm just being realistic, whether it's blackpilling or whitepilling. It would take crossing the rubicon to bring Trump back at this point and we already know he's not going to nor is he capable of doing that. Another question would be, would we want him to? After seeing how things have gone and what we've learned.. The only theoretical way he would come back is if he were a lesser, totally pozzed version of himself and no one would want that (except for the deep state and their useful cronies)

I'm just being realistic, whether it's blackpilling or whitepilling. It would take crossing the rubicon to bring Trump back at this point and we already know he's not going to nor is he capable of doing that. Another question would be, would we want him to? After seeing how things have gone and what we've learned.. The only theoretical way he would come back is if he were a lesser, totally pozzed version of himself and no one would want that (except for the deep state and their useful cronies)
Going along with the Covid/"Vaccine" agenda and then ignoring his supporters, that got executed and thrown into prison - that showed me, that it is more like bad advice and so on - that was morally unforgiveable. Talking honestly about Trump is automically blackpilling.

AneroidOcean

Hummingbird
Gold Member
PA State Senator Doug Mastriano Initiates Full Forensic Audit – Says He Has the Votes on Committee for Subpoenas to Audit Several Pennsylvania Counties

Pennsylvania State Senator Doug Mastriano says he has a majority on his committee who will vote to issue subpoenas to audit elections in Philadelphia, and two other counties.

The audit will be similar to the Maricopa County forensic audit. Other Pennsylvania counties could also be audited.

JM9ZzSMY.jpeg

Trump Press Conference from Bedminster (on Rumble)