132938-1024__43453.1551938410.jpg
Please let it be Jared Kushner.

Id take that at this point

Last edited:
The former president doesn't support his supporters and would rather reach a consensus with people who could give less of a care to him (i.e. the rapper Asap rocky). It's almost the 1 year anniversary of Aaron Danielson, the man who got shot and killed in Portland by an antifa death squad. Kyle Rittenhouse is still rotting in prison. He lets cuckservatives like Charlie Kirk share the spotlight with him. I know this is a touchy topic but I think him beefing with Ann Coulter is pathetic.

Then we have the Q Anon retards, Thomas Wictor loons backwards rationalizing how Trump is going to save the country. There are no magic pills, solutions in a box in real life. Whether it's thinking Q or injecting a vaccine will save you you will have to put in hard work. I'm glad he kind of slowed down the decay but we're at the 11th hour now. I never would have imagined we would have lockdowns and an impending vaccine passport back in 2019.

He was in over his head, thinking he could work with GOPe scum like Reince Pribus and Paul Ryan. I don't want him or any other known Republican (and that includes Desantis) to run. I think we will either see a totalitarian dictator or CW2 within the next 10 years. The past 72 hours is a big white pill and is a step in the right direction. Trump may have gut punched the regime but they quickly made sure to put him in quicksand.

I know some people here don't like criticism of their hero but there I said it.

magaman

Woodpecker
The former president doesn't support his supporters and would rather reach a consensus with people who could give less of a care to him (i.e. the rapper Asap rocky). It's almost the 1 year anniversary of Aaron Danielson, the man who got shot and killed in Portland by an antifa death squad. Kyle Rittenhouse is still rotting in prison. He lets cuckservatives like Charlie Kirk share the spotlight with him. I know this is a touchy topic but I think him beefing with Ann Coulter is pathetic.

Then we have the Q Anon retards, Thomas Wictor loons backwards rationalizing how Trump is going to save the country. There are no magic pills, solutions in a box in real life. Whether it's thinking Q or injecting a vaccine will save you you will have to put in hard work. I'm glad he kind of slowed down the decay but we're at the 11th hour now. I never would have imagined we would have lockdowns and an impending vaccine passport back in 2019.

He was in over his head, thinking he could work with GOPe scum like Reince Pribus and Paul Ryan. I don't want him or any other known Republican (and that includes Desantis) to run. I think we will either see a totalitarian dictator or CW2 within the next 10 years. The past 72 hours is a big white pill and is a step in the right direction. Trump may have gut punched the regime but they quickly made sure to put him in quicksand.

I know some people here don't like criticism of their hero but there I said it.
He's deserving of criticism though. He freed a bunch of financers (Charles Kushner) and rappers (Asap Rocky, Kodak Black) rather than people like Julian Assange, Edward Snowden and Kyle Rittenhouse. He should have declared insurrection and suspended the election to prevent it from being stolen but he didn't. Now he (and DeSantis) are out there shilling for vaccines and the elite's plans are basically going full speed ahead and these anti-vaccine passport protests aren't stopping the agenda from advancing very much. All 3 of his supreme court picks are total turncoats and screwed him out of the election victory. ACB and Kavanaugh especially make me angry.

It's clear as day now that democracy is dead and that we don't live in a constitutional republic anymore.

AneroidOcean

Hummingbird
Gold Member
He's deserving of criticism though. He freed a bunch of financers (Charles Kushner) and rappers (Asap Rocky, Kodak Black) rather than people like Julian Assange, Edward Snowden and Kyle Rittenhouse. He should have declared insurrection and suspended the election to prevent it from being stolen but he didn't. Now he (and DeSantis) are out there shilling for vaccines and the elite's plans are basically going full speed ahead and these anti-vaccine passport protests aren't stopping the agenda from advancing very much. All 3 of his supreme court picks are total turncoats and screwed him out of the election victory. ACB and Kavanaugh especially make me angry.

It's clear as day now that democracy is dead and that we don't live in a constitutional republic anymore.
You black pill doom and gloomers have achieved your goal (I assume) to demoralize and kill the discourse on this once very high energy and informative thread.

Thankfully there is a pretty good resource of information that I would encourage anyone not already soured by the black pill contingent. It's Patriots.win and where I get a good bit of my info/news.

On to higher energy starting with a Donald Trump Statement:

This plane should have been full of Americans. America First!

air_force_plane_cbs.png

wWgJHEDV.jpeg

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Now if only he can admit how he fell for the FAUCI lies and brought the current regime to power by going along with a planned epidemic...

This is so staged.

They are setting him up to be "counter power" like he was in 2016, as if that will work this time when this spineless traitor didn't fire Fauci and has never stood up for his actual supporters.

At least we know where President Kamala Harris will stand.

magaman

Woodpecker
This is so staged.

They are setting him up to be "counter power" like he was in 2016, as if that will work this time when this spineless traitor didn't fire Fauci and has never stood up for his actual supporters.

At least we know where President Kamala Harris will stand.
The MAGA movement has been infiltrated and pozzed. Sad to say that Trump is basically controlled opposition at this point because he knows and we know too that he ain't winning. TPTB will never let another national election slip again.

West_001

Robin
You black pill doom and gloomers have achieved your goal (I assume) to demoralize and kill the discourse on this once very high energy and informative thread.

Thankfully there is a pretty good resource of information that I would encourage anyone not already soured by the black pill contingent. It's Patriots.win and where I get a good bit of my info/news.

On to higher energy starting with a Donald Trump Statement:

air_force_plane_cbs.png

View attachment 32969

This is a "Look here, but don't look here..." tactic.

Thanks for the Vaccine and Red Flag laws Trump. ( Insert Sarcastic Font )

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

Democrat election lawyer Marc Elias, a key figure in the “Russia collusion” hoax, has parted ways with the Perkins Coie law firm, ahead of the anticipated release of Special Counsel John Durham’s report into the origins of the Russia inquiry.

Elias led Democrats’ efforts to change the voting rules in the 2020 presidential election, and also spearheaded efforts to overturn election results in close congressional races — including a New York race where he questioned voting machines.

In 2016, Elias was the attorney at Perkins Coie who arranged for the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to hire the Fusion GPS opposition research firm — a fact hidden in federal election filings.