The Donald Trump thread

Caduceus

Pelican
Trump reminds me of that character from the film `the Truman show.` The best friend of the protagonist, that they use in order to trick him into believing in the scam a little longer. I hope no one falls for this!

Excellent analogy !
Here's the key scene from that movie as he's being fed in his ear exactly what to say to Truman from the hidden master controllers.

People still believing in Trump after 4 years of disappointments (and Jared Kushner) get what they deserve.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Excellent analogy !
People still believing in Trump after 4 years of disappointments (and Jared Kushner) get what they deserve.

I understand that sentiment...

But are you suggesting that given the current climate things are better now than they would have been otherwise?

This contrarian doom pill is not helpful and only results in more despondency.

Trump has made many many errors, and I have criticized him a lot for his egotistical errors... that not withstanding, his instincts have been mostly right about helping the economy, helping his fellow man, and resulting in a better life for MOST* Americans.

While at the end he allowed himself to be subverted by (((KUSHNER))) and (((Mnuchin)) his intent was to provide a better country for as many Americans as possible.

Again, he's got lots of faults, lots of errors... and putting your faith in one leader is just foolish given what we have seen over the last half century in America.... but that doesn't mean that we should pretend that Donald Trump was on the side against us. He isn't one of "THEM"

Many people built him up to be a God-like figure. He was simply a man, with all of man's vices and failures. My life was improved by him much more than it was detracted... and a lot of people seem to forget that.

magaman

Woodpecker
No one can be sure of this.
I never would have thought it at least while he was president but ever since what happened at the end of 2020, it seems like even he may be (and very likely is) in on it too.. even if it didn't start out that way back in 2015. Especially his behavior this year in 2021 raises a lot of red flags. The main one being that he's advocating for the vaccines that his supporters are largely against. While I think we all will have to get it eventually, the fact that he's advocating for something his base is against is not good at all, a very far cry from the Trump of 2015-16. He's going to lose his base eventually and I wouldn't doubt if his pockets have been lined to offset him gradually fading away in this regard by pushing TPTB's messages. Either that or his pockets have been lined to "run" for the 2024 election with every intention of losing (as if he would win if he were for real anyway)

The only way I can be won by any candidate now is if it's 100% obvious that they are willing to cross any lines/the rubicon and fight the banking industry/cartels. If they're not about that energy then they aren't it. I think it's going to be a while before someone like that comes along.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Just noticed that my last message on Trump was message number 1776. Maybe I was onto something. :)
I would support Rand Paul for example, but what are the odds of that ever happening? I have lingering doubts that the US, or any other lost nation for that matter, can be saved via voting.

magaman

Woodpecker
Just noticed that my last message on Trump was message number 1776. Maybe I was onto something. :)
I would support Rand Paul for example, but what are the odds of that ever happening? I have lingering doubts that the US, or any other lost nation for that matter, can be saved via voting.
No nation can be saved by voting at this point I'm afraid.
Rand Paul, while a good guy, may be better suited for the medical field and to keep a fire under Fauci's behind. Ron Paul would have been a good choice but there's no way that's ever going to happen.

I have to admit, even as an American, my desire for a "presidential" leader of a "republic/democracy" has vanished and is being replaced with the desire for a strong, based (and ruthless towards enemies when need be) Christian king.

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker
I never would have thought it at least while he was president but ever since what happened at the end of 2020, it seems like even he may be (and very likely is) in on it too.. even if it didn't start out that way back in 2015. Especially his behavior this year in 2021 raises a lot of red flags. The main one being that he's advocating for the vaccines that his supporters are largely against. While I think we all will have to get it eventually, the fact that he's advocating for something his base is against is not good at all, a very far cry from the Trump of 2015-16. He's going to lose his base eventually and I wouldn't doubt if his pockets have been lined to offset him gradually fading away in this regard by pushing TPTB's messages. Either that or his pockets have been lined to "run" for the 2024 election with every intention of losing (as if he would win if he were for real anyway)

The only way I can be won by any candidate now is if it's 100% obvious that they are willing to cross any lines/the rubicon and fight the banking industry/cartels. If they're not about that energy then they aren't it. I think it's going to be a while before someone like that comes along.
Yes, cause if there is one thing Trump needs, its a payout for doing something nefarious.

MichaelWitcoff

Ostrich
Orthodox
The only way I can be won by any candidate now is if it's 100% obvious that they are willing to cross any lines/the rubicon and fight the banking industry/cartels.
Every single emerging "right wing," "America First" candidate needs to be asked the same question: "If a policy helped Americans at Israel's expense, would you support it?" The answer to that one question will immediately reveal everything you need to know.

soli.deo.gloria

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I understand that sentiment...

But are you suggesting that given the current climate things are better now than they would have been otherwise?

This contrarian doom pill is not helpful and only results in more despondency.

Trump has made many many errors, and I have criticized him a lot for his egotistical errors... that not withstanding, his instincts have been mostly right about helping the economy, helping his fellow man, and resulting in a better life for MOST* Americans.

While at the end he allowed himself to be subverted by (((KUSHNER))) and (((Mnuchin)) his intent was to provide a better country for as many Americans as possible.

Again, he's got lots of faults, lots of errors... and putting your faith in one leader is just foolish given what we have seen over the last half century in America.... but that doesn't mean that we should pretend that Donald Trump was on the side against us. He isn't one of "THEM"

Many people built him up to be a God-like figure. He was simply a man, with all of man's vices and failures. My life was improved by him much more than it was detracted... and a lot of people seem to forget that.
I kind of see your point but when it really mattered he didnt have our back and that is what I will always remember about him. :dislike:
Every single emerging "right wing," "America First" candidate needs to be asked the same question: "If a policy helped Americans at Israel's expense, would you support it?" The answer to that one question will immediately reveal everything you need to know.
Heck, even if it wasn't "at their expense" but we simply remained neutral towards them. Most of those people would still be screaming about anti-semitism, "our greatest ally", etc. Because let's be honest (and I believe this was your point), they're all bought and paid for by them or they wouldn't be up on the big stage in the first place. Trump is no exception in that regard.

magaman

Woodpecker
I kind of see your point but when it really mattered he didnt have our back and that is what I will always remember about him. :dislike:
This. Exactly this. When it really mattered, he didn't cross the line and he even threw a number of his supporters under the bus on January 6th. They're still in jail, by the way! So it makes everything good he did sort of fade and now it's marred by that moment in time and how he went out. It just took me a while (as older members here might know) to process everything that really happened.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
This. Exactly this. When it really mattered, he didn't cross the line and he even threw a number of his supporters under the bus on January 6th. They're still in jail, by the way! So it makes everything good he did sort of fade and now it's marred by that moment in time and how he went out. It just took me a while (as older members here might know) to process everything that really happened.
Not directing the below at you personally, but here's the way I see it....

No doubt he failed to be Caesar. But we didnt have the framework for him to Cross the Rubicon in any capacity.

Seriously, people who think that he could have declared martial law or done something dont understand the military in it's current structure. AS evidenced by Gen Tubby Miley Today.

I seriously dont get it... what did people think he would do "martial an army of Trumpsters when he didn't have control over the government, the military, or any of his own admin due to poor choices and exploitations by his son in law and deep state liars and actors like Bill Barr?

Seriously, once you look into the reality of what options he had there, he was largely betrayed by the Republican Country Club, the Federalist Society and corrupt Judges, and Corporate Lobbyists who could not have him in power to allow economic freedom from the status quo and allow us people to get a little bit of the sweet life so many of these elitists covet. I mean the Transition Integrity Project laid all this out 8 months in advance. Republicans chose to lose the presidency to become the opposition party knowing that it would be great for fundraising and allow rhino's like Romney to take charge.

But Yea! HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN IN A TANK AND BLOWN UP THE GUBMENT! 'MERICCAAAAAA!!!!! like an AAF Apparel T shirt because that is what would have resulted in a difference.

Now he should have absolutely made more of a stink about the Jan 6th lock ups and the Ashley Babbit issue. He has other serious criticism such as his inflated EGO taking over with Operation Warpspeed, Mnuchin/Black Rock Bail out/ Appointing Bolton/ NOT Taking a political Mandate and turning on McConnel and Ryan in the first 6 months of his presidency...ect....

So yea, once we recognize that he isnt Caesar, and the conditions set of a Caesarian uprising DID NOT EXIST here....we can see that actually we had it PRETTY DARN GOOD under Trump, and that things will be better with his return should he chose to do so in 2024....

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Because he had the people and a LOT of people will do whatever Trump says, who would do nothing otherwise. Had Trump instead called for a nationwide strike, you better believe it would have happened and shut down the grid.
Simply do not agree here. People who have jobs (the majority of the 86 million who voted for Trump) were not going to do anything other than go to work the day after the election or on any other day during that period.

How many people on this forum did anything other than complain about it? And we are all the ones wanting Trump to do something that none of us would do.