The Donald Trump thread

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
No it was worth it.

If he does run in 2024 I wouldn't vote for him. If all he is is 95% democrat (conservatism is liberalism with brakes) no thanks.

SJWs lie, project, and double down. The real dictator is Biden with his vax mandates. Having Trump was great for morale and it did buy us time but he's not our saviour.
So is it better to just accept an evil regime when an alternative (even if imperfect) might exist?

I really don't get the defeatism exhibited by many on here because they are sad that their unrealistic expectations of Trump leading an army against Washington (nevermind the fact that the
Mil is obviously not going to support that)

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
The gay French ambassador had the incredible, scandalous nerve (and petty arrogance), to call President Trump "a vulture" :dodgy:, during the campaign!

nysepost.com/french-ambassador-calls-trump-a-vulture-after-old-paris-43209

"
Donald Trump said at a rally in Beaumont, Tex. that "it would've been a much, much different situation" if France had different gun laws and more civilians were armed during a series of deadly attacks in Paris. (Reuters)

BEAUMONT, Tex. -- Donald Trump says the tough gun control laws in Paris contributed to the high death toll during a series of terrorist attacks on Friday. The attacks, he added, also reveal the danger in allowing Syrian refugees into the country.

"You can say what you want, but if they had guns -- if our people had guns, if they were allowed to carry -- it would have been a much, much different situation," Trump said to cheers during a political rally at an arena in southeast Texas on Saturday afternoon. "I hear it all the time, you know. You look at certain cities that have the highest violence, the highest problem with guns and shootings and killings -- Chicago is an example, toughest gun laws in the United States, nothing but problems. So our country better get smart because we're not smart right now."

By making that comment, Trump doubled down on a message he tweeted in January, following a smaller-scale terrorist attack: "Isn't it interesting that the tragedy in Paris took place in one of the toughest gun control countries in the world?" As that dated tweet recirculated on Friday evening, the French ambassador to the United States, Gerard A***, tweeted at Trump: "This message is repugnant in its lack of any human decency. Vulture
.""

Well, a few years ago I posted this above about the gay, former ambassador of France in the US, who routinely insulted Donald Trump on twitter. To this day I regret that President Trump did not expel the man from the USA, he should have done it, for several reasons.

Anyway, it turns out that this gay ex-ambassador has today been identified as a spy, a triple agent who is/was selling French secrets, and allowing middle Eastern and Moroccan secret services to eavesdrop on French politicians of the highest level.

Paint me unsurprised. Gay, diplomat, leftist, triple agent, it's not an unusual combination at all in the Western world.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
FCEjprCUcAAIzgX

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher

Zerohedge readers pretty darn pro-trump right until the end, and they even quite recently still advocated for him as the "real" president, we miss him, etc...

So I was shocked at the reaction to this in the comments. Overwhelmingly negative. Aggressively critical.

This is a pretty huge turn against him. Maybe it's just a self selecting group of haters commenting here, but I doubt it, since I've never see it before on Zerohedge. This vaccine is indeed becoming a litmust test, and there really isn't much a middle ground. Sadly Trump seems to be failing here, even as he qualifies his support for one of his "greatest" accomplishments: the means of our subjugation (wittingly or not).

Anyway, just found it interesting.

Valentine

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The media company intends to “create a rival to the liberal media consortium and fight back against the ‘Big Tech’ companies of Silicon Valley, which have used their unilateral power to silence opposing voices in America,” the statement explained.

The first order of business for TMTG will be to roll out a new social media platform called “TRUTH Social,” which President Trump said will “stand up to the tyranny of Big Tech.”

“I created TRUTH Social and TMTG to stand up to the tyranny of Big Tech. We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American President has been silenced,” the 45th president added.

“This is unacceptable. I am excited to send out my first TRUTH on TRUTH Social very soon,” said Trump. “TMTG was founded with a mission to give a voice to all. I’m excited to soon begin sharing my thoughts on TRUTH Social and to fight back against Big Tech.”

“Everyone asks me why doesn’t someone stand up to Big Tech? Well, we will be soon!” he teased.

TRUTH Social will be launched in early 2022. Future users can sign up to get on the invite list at www.truthsocial.com.

In addition to a new social media platform, TMTG will also “launch a subscription video on demand service (TMTG+). TMTG+ will feature ‘non-woke’ entertainment programming, news, podcasts, and more.”

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member

I`m sceptical to be honest. Will they allow things like vaccine criticism and open discourse on these topics? It`s impossible to place any trust in Trump at this stage.
I'm a big Trump supporter, but Ann Coulter I think had an accurate description of him as a "couch cushion" in that he takes the shape of the last person to sit on him. It's possible that some of his confidants sold him on this idea, and just like some of the morons on his White House staff are now going to run it into the ground.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member

I`m sceptical to be honest. Will they allow things like vaccine criticism and open discourse on these topics? It`s impossible to place any trust in Trump at this stage.

If a politician/person is on Gab is my bellwether.

I see Robert W. Malone has just joined Gab - https://gab.com/RobertMaloneMD

Last edited:

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Retail investors made a lot of money in the stock backing Truth Social, DWAC. I mean a LOT, last week. There maybe more juice in that lemon next week, time will tell. Wouldn't hold it, but for a quick play...

Mikeyd03

Woodpecker
my consensus on donald trump:

Funny, much more enjoyable to have as president than sleepy joe, and overall better for the interests of our country.

That being said.....he was pushing the vax.....didn't really follow through on fiscal policy that was promised in 2016.....and rolled over after the phony election (everyone knows he won).

Props to Trump on the SPAC (cool to see him thrive despite globohomo media on his nuts)...........I can't say that he's the guy though. Will need someone a bit more radical and driven by higher purpose.

Interesting decade ahead imo.

Zerohedge readers pretty darn pro-trump right until the end, and they even quite recently still advocated for him as the "real" president, we miss him, etc...

So I was shocked at the reaction to this in the comments. Overwhelmingly negative. Aggressively critical.

This is a pretty huge turn against him. Maybe it's just a self selecting group of haters commenting here, but I doubt it, since I've never see it before on Zerohedge. This vaccine is indeed becoming a litmust test, and there really isn't much a middle ground. Sadly Trump seems to be failing here, even as he qualifies his support for one of his "greatest" accomplishments: the means of our subjugation (wittingly or not).

Anyway, just found it interesting.
Based on what he said the reaction isn't surprising, though I wouldn't put too much stock in comment threads (with the exception of veteran RVF posters) as an indication of public sentiment. Most of the comments I see on Twitter and other sites appear to be part of a massive disinformation and demoralization psyop.

Despite all of his faults Trump was by far the best president in all of our lifetimes. He still may be useful in the future, though the terribly weak final year of his presidency and the apparently stolen election were massive blows to his reputation. If I remember correctly, in an interview with Chris Matthews he suggested that women who have abortions should be prosecuted and its within the realm of possibility that Roe v. Wade could be overturned thanks to his judicial appointments. The Leaviathan of the leftist/globalist bureaucratic state clearly overwhelmed him, but it also gave us a perspective on the scope and scale of the pervasive evil that has consumed America. As long as his feet are held to the fire on the critically important issues like immigration restriction, protecting Christians and axing globalist plans, he could still deliver a noble second act. Perhaps the disaster of 2020 was needed to humanize the man and dispense with the ridiculous "God-Emperor" rhetoric that people like Vox were pushing.

username

Ostrich
Gold Member

Reminder that this will be the most targeted site by hackers, media, social justice warriors, and likely intelligence agencies. Don't reveal anything about your identity, don't use your normal email address, don't give them your phone number, etc.. I will of course not be joining. I think Gab is pretty good and Torba has God in his heart which is a great.

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member

Andrew Torba said directly that Kushner would not allow Trump on Gab unless the Terms of Service were changed to prohibit criticism of Israel. I'm not kidding, he detailed the negotiations in one of his posts.

TRUTH will attract a small number of boomer conservatives and Bill Mitchell figureheads who will be milked for PAC donations, before being left out to dry when the inevitable hacking and doxxing occurs.

January 6th aside, I receive probably 5-10 emails per day from Trump's PAC. The unsubscribe button doesn't even work. It's all a scam for the gullible, no trust in Trump anymore or his midwit Zionist advisers.

Andrew Torba said directly that Kushner would not allow Trump on Gab unless the Terms of Service were changed to prohibit criticism of Israel. I'm not kidding, he detailed the negotiations in one of his posts.

It also appears like with his other failed social media attempts Truth will censor anything critical of Israel or similar.

Trump supporters, is he running there in 2024 or something?