The Donald Trump thread

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
I'd love to insert that ridiculous video here of the media totally ignoring Ron Paul from the results of one of the state primaries after coming in 2nd place. They named everyone down to 6th place but completely omitted Paul's 2nd place placing. Jon Stewart did a great piece on it at the time. But of course all scrubbed from memory now.

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
I disagree with some of the recent discussion in here.

I think Trump was well intentioned. I don't think he was a puppet. I think what it came down to is he isn't all that intelligent, broadly speaking. Very good investor but that doesn't equate to big picture intelligence across various issues.

His constant hiring/firing was an example of this. Not being able to identify the serious threat big tech is/was to conservative beliefs and doing something about it was another example. So much whining on social media but rarely a follow up. Then he ultimately saw himself as POTUS get banned from social media. Embarrassing. Many of his supporters got banned from various platforms and he ignored it. I don't think he knew how to enact many of his goals.

He campaigned so much on combating corruption and then placed Jeff Sessions as AG who then did nothing. Absolutely nothing. Remember him repeatedly saying he'd open up the health insurance industry so we can buy across state lines. That never happened either. My premium simply went up every year. Now he's still blabbering about credit for the vax. He misread his own base on that. Most of them want nothing to do with the vax.

He's really a finance guy. That's where he excelled. Most people who successfully run large companies would be a positive for the economy if POTUS. Even Jeff Bezos would create a better economy.

He's better than the alternative and what we currently have in the WH. But he's also the guy who oversaw everything which helped create the communism we're seeing today. And he really failed on election day to prevent the corruption. Everyone saw it coming. Should have had boots on the ground at every polling station. It was a rigged election but he did little to prevent the rigging of the election. That might be his greatest downfall. Massive outpour of support on election day and he didn't do what was needed to close the deal. Our children will pay for that.

Sherman

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
As a finance guy, I'd argue he's much more of a marketing guy. He was masterful in terms of product branding and positioning; he applied that aptitude extremely well to politics. When it came to finance a lot of that was outsourced to shady bankers.
The sleezy marketing persona and finance go together. He made his money by convincing bankers to lend him the money to buy real estate. That is why he had to create a winner image and also be strongly pro Israel.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I find the idea that Trump was well intentioned ridiculous, but playing the devil's advocate, we can grant that and see the end result was that he was completely ineffectual so it doesn't matter. Anyway, his revelation on the radio show above shows that what he's really worried about is Jewish support, not the support of whites.

He laments that "Why didn't more of this 2% minority support me?" Not, why didn't more white people support me.
Of course he could have gotten every Jewish vote in the entire country and it would not have made a difference in the outcome. While merely keeping the same whites interested in him from 4 years ago would have given him a clear victory.

The funny thing is that even by that absurd metric, he failed miserably. Jews don't like Trump and they did not vote for Trump. And outside of his pro-zionist policies, they hated most everything about them. In other words, if he was running to be a president for the Jews, he is a poor representative of Jewish interests, so even by his own metric he is a Yuge failure. A politician is supposed to represent the views of the voters. And except for the insane Israeli policies, he didn't reflect Jewish views at all (I guess he is pro-tranny).

@rainy the health care thing was a huge disappointment. If there was ONE hope I held out by having an outsider hold the office, it's that we would get some traction on an issue neither party wants to touch, like health care. But of course he didn't even present a bad plan. He had no plan at all. Just hot air. I always said, Trump could have made a great Press secretary. He's good at messaging. But terrible at almost everything else. I have a friend who pays $900 a month for health insurance, and then must pay $6000 out of pocket before it begins covering anything. It's absolutely absurd. Outpaces the cost of housing, food, everything else, for something this friend doesn't even use some years.

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker
I find the idea that Trump was well intentioned ridiculous, but playing the devil's advocate, we can grant that and see the end result was that he was completely ineffectual so it doesn't matter. Anyway, his revelation on the radio show above shows that what he's really worried about is Jewish support, not the support of whites.

He laments that "Why didn't more of this 2% minority support me?" Not, why didn't more white people support me.
Of course he could have gotten every Jewish vote in the entire country and it would not have made a difference in the outcome. While merely keeping the same whites interested in him from 4 years ago would have given him a clear victory.

The funny thing is that even by that absurd metric, he failed miserably. Jews don't like Trump and they did not vote for Trump. And outside of his pro-zionist policies, they hated most everything about them. In other words, if he was running to be a president for the Jews, he is a poor representative of Jewish interests, so even by his own metric he is a Yuge failure. A politician is supposed to represent the views of the voters. And except for the insane Israeli policies, he didn't reflect Jewish views at all (I guess he is pro-tranny).

@rainy the health care thing was a huge disappointment. If there was ONE hope I held out by having an outsider hold the office, it's that we would get some traction on an issue neither party wants to touch, like health care. But of course he didn't even present a bad plan. He had no plan at all. Just hot air. I always said, Trump could have made a great Press secretary. He's good at messaging. But terrible at almost everything else. I have a friend who pays $900 a month for health insurance, and then must pay $6000 out of pocket before it begins covering anything. It's absolutely absurd. Outpaces the cost of housing, food, everything else, for something this friend doesn't even use some years.
A lot of people say that Trump didnt garner any support from the minorities he helped out.

How can you be sure he didnt get 97% of all minority votes, considering the rampant abuse of the election process?

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
This thread follows a repeating, circular pattern. Posters will increasingly complain about Trump, claiming that he's controlled opposition in the pocket of Israel, then someone will post a few paragraphs reminding everyone about how important Trump's agenda was at fighting fascist globalism, and that's why globohomo pulled out all the stops with election fraud to get him out of office. That will quiet the criticism for awhile, but then it will start up again with the same arguments.

Perhaps we could come up with something new, such as a revelation that he once hired a member of a Masonic lodge as a valet at one of his hotels?

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox
This thread follows a repeating, circular pattern. Posters will increasingly complain about Trump, claiming that he's controlled opposition in the pocket of Israel, then someone will post a few paragraphs reminding everyone about how important Trump's agenda was at fighting fascist globalism, and that's why globohomo pulled out all the stops with election fraud to get him out of office. That will quiet the criticism for awhile, but then it will start up again with the same arguments.

Perhaps we could come up with something new, such as a revelation that he once hired a member of a Masonic lodge as a valet at one of his hotels?
Or maybe has a pee tape with Russian hookers?

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member

Jews are a small percentage of the US population but provide the majority of party donations and campaign funding (~40% of the GOP and ~65% of the DNC, from Jewish sources, no less). Not to mention media favoritism, for obvious reasons.

Ann Coulter went on a Twitter rampage during one of the GOP primaries over this. Primaries are essentially a dong measuring contest which candidate supports Israel the most; not because it's an important issue or sways the actual electorate, but because Jewish donors can make or break a campaign. Just watch the replays on YouTube -- the more a candidate slips in the polls, the more they talk about Israel. It's a direct correlation.

I suspect Trump is courting (read: ball gargling) Jewish donors for 2024. The pandering to blacks, on the other hand, make no sense tactically or strategically.

In fact, Soros is 24th on the largest givers in this cycle, and Jewish donors on both the right and left populate the list above him.

That’s according to Open Secrets, which provides the top 100 individuals or married couples donating to the 2020 campaign. Among the top 25 on the list, 15 are Jewish or of Jewish origin.

Last edited:

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
The pandering to blacks, on the other hand, make no sense tactically or strategically.
If African-Americans (as opposed to native African immigrants or black Caribbean/Latino immigrants) ever swing towards the Republicans, or a particular Republican candidate, they will do so as a group, because that's how they do things. The Democrats appear to be aware of this, which is likely one of the main reasons they try to keep them dependent on the government while yelling about "racism, police brutality, and white supremacy" ad nauseum.

Trump seems to feel that making an effort to get African-Americans to swing his way is worth the effort. It may well be a waste of time, but I don't think he's wrong to try.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
A lot of people say that Trump didnt garner any support from the minorities he helped out.

How can you be sure he didnt get 97% of all minority votes, considering the rampant abuse of the election process?
Well, if elections (which are run different ways in each of the 50 states) can no longer be relied upon, then all this is moot.
But the reality is, the votes almost always start out 40% Turd Sandwich and 40% Giant Douche, and the election is won or lost on single digit percentage point margins past that 40% breaking point. A candidate winning 97% of the vote is unheard of.

I actually saw a ridiculous headline on the VA governors race, where the Republican Soros candidate beat the Democratic Soros candidate by 50.2% to 49.8% and they called it something like a stomping lol. I can't remember the exact word, but the mainstream media were claiming it was a huge trouncing.

The largest landside in modern politics was the 1984 presidential election where Ronald Reagan got a whopping 58.8% of the vote. I've always found those types of numbers suspicious, but then again, sheeple are sheeple, and they mostly do what they are told. If the vote has trurly been rigged for decades, then it's totally meaningless to worry about politics (mostly a true statement anyway).

But as far as Jews in particular and their views on Trump, just scan all the foreign and domestic Jewish media and you will see a strong consensus that he is a Bad Man.

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I know plenty of Rich Right-wing Jews who absolutely loved Trump. or if they didnt they particularly like hIm they loved his policies anyway.

not only that but I know plenty of democrat voters with Democrat stickers all over their cars, laptops and social media profiles who held their nose and voted for Trump.
the biggest Landslide of recent years was the way the Trump absolutely destroyed Biden on the night, .... to such an extent that we had hours and days of printers going Brrrr and media lies just to cover up Bidens ignominious destruction in the voting booth.

Now, if people disagree with that, they are free to wander over to the 2020 US Election results thread and put forward their opinion that Biden just got lots more votes than Trump and was indeed the most popular candidate in history.

All this kvetching and schadenfreude over the MSMs narrative that Trump gained more votes with black males, hispanics, Latinos but 'crucially lost all the votes of the toxic straight white male Proud Boy type voters' requires that one believe in the MSM lies.

Love him or loathe him .. or see all his limitations as most have.. he crushed that election.
Which either means that he got his strategy right, or that the lunatic Democrats just took their insanity too far, or probably both combined..

Trumps failure was in thinking he would be allowed to win if he got the most votes.

And his boomer conservative belief that the Jews just want Wall Street and Israel worshipped and then they will leave presidents alone to get on with the rest of their job.

In fairness, since 2016, and certainly since 2020, the mask has slipped more than most onlookers could have predicted.

Sword and Board

Banned
Catholic
….. where the Republican Soros candidate beat the Democratic Soros candidate……
Western politics in a nutshell. Jewish Bolshevik candidate A or Jewish shabbos candidate B that sells only lip service to pacify conservatives until the Jewish genocidal campaign of certain demographics is complete and they don’t have to pretend anymore.

Flip a coin goy. Heads we win, tails you lose.

Last edited:

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant

I'm curious to hear: What do Trump supporters think he really accomplished? There were some superficial feel-good things but I don't see how he was different than those who came before him. Wars, bailouts, minority pandering, violations of rights and liberty.

He's clearly done as a candidate and a personality. You might still see some Trump or Maga flags but the conversation has changed. I was originally hopeful but since the man proved himself a coward and grifter, hopefully his shrinking base will wake up to it being 2021 not 2015 anymore.

Last edited:

Jesu Juva

Banned
He nominated nothing but RINO judges for the supreme court and all over the nation. That is not a "mistake". Having J Kush around is not a "mistake". Couldn't even pardon Assange and Snowden, says that Israel should run Congress....didn't even build the wall, he built a fence with holes...I do not get why people still support him...he allowed BLM/Antifa to riot and loot for months...nothing but big words from him...I could go on forever - the man is terrible.

darknavigator

Robin
Catholic
Donald Trump is America's answer to Silvio Berlusconi.

Silvio Berlusconi is one the wealthiest individuals in Italy. He founded the 'Forza Italia' party back in the nineties. He then brought in the marketing experts from his various companies. Berlusconi told them that they would be marketing a new product - a political party. They were all sent to political science classes and then put to work. The work paid off as Berlusconi was elected prime minister of Italy four times between 1994 and 2011. A voter was asked why he voted for Berlusconi and he replied "he's rich and he'll make us rich too". Berlusconi even has the same image as Trump (populist, high profile, supermodel girlfriends etc). He's also speaks off the cuff which made the voters love him even more (just like Trump) - go to YouTube and type in 'Silvio Berlusconi gaffes'.

Donald Trump is America's answer to Silvio Berlusconi.