The Donald Trump thread

Easy_C

Peacock
If African-Americans (as opposed to native African immigrants or black Caribbean/Latino immigrants) ever swing towards the Republicans, or a particular Republican candidate, they will do so as a group, because that's how they do things. The Democrats appear to be aware of this, which is likely one of the main reasons they try to keep them dependent on the government while yelling about "racism, police brutality, and white supremacy" ad nauseum.

Pandering like Trump is doing won’t achieve this.

What MIGHT is hammering on the vaccine mandates. By and large they hate this more than the whites do and the “consciousness” segment of their group seems to be exploding lately.

darknavigator

Robin
Catholic
@ C-Note

"If African-Americans (as opposed to native African immigrants or black Caribbean/Latino immigrants) ever swing towards the Republicans, or a particular Republican candidate, they will do so as a group, because that's how they do things"

Malcom X believed that the black community could take one of two directions: 1) They could follow the Jewish model (entrepreneurship etc.) 2) They could follow the Irish Catholic model (pro-Democrat and civil service employment as a way to break into the middle class). Malcom advised them to follow the Irish model. Irish Catholics were one of the main pillars of the Democratic party for decades until their community became wealthier. Now some of the most well known figures from an Irish Catholic background are Republicans (Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly etc.).

African-Americans will pivot more towards the Republican party as more of them enter the upper middle class and the rich. Redistributionist economic policies aren't very popular amongst the wealthy :)

Jesu Juva

Banned
@ C-Note

"If African-Americans (as opposed to native African immigrants or black Caribbean/Latino immigrants) ever swing towards the Republicans, or a particular Republican candidate, they will do so as a group, because that's how they do things"

Malcom X believed that the black community could take one of two directions: 1) They could follow the Jewish model (entrepreneurship etc.) 2) They could follow the Irish Catholic model (pro-Democrat and civil service employment as a way to break into the middle class). Malcom advised them to follow the Irish model. Irish Catholics were one of the main pillars of the Democratic party for decades until their community became wealthier. Now some of the most well known figures from an Irish Catholic background are Republicans (Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly etc.).

African-Americans will pivot more towards the Republican party as more of them enter the upper middle class and the rich. Redistributionist economic policies aren't very popular amongst the wealthy :)
Gangs of New York is about American patriots fighting these Irish invaders (I have no hatred towards the Irish, I'm kidding around). Daniel Day Lewis' character faces his enemies in a fair fight, while Di Caprio's character comes up with a sneaky plan hand in hand with other immigrants. Isn't there also a Black guy in the Irish gang? Isn't Biden an Irish Catholic? The Kennedys...

Back to the topic, Black Americans will never vote majority Republican; maybe if the GOP goes further liberal than it already has. Whatever the case might be, Trump's pandering was just silly, he even pardoned criminal rappers - Kodak Black is on video dancing with his mother, grapping her butt and kissing her on the mouth - that guy gets pardoned by Trump, but not Assange and Snowden...

darknavigator

Robin
Catholic
@ Jesu Juva

Irish Catholics in NYC got along well with African-Americans until the draft riots of 1863 - blacks were (unfairly) held responsible for the draft. Biden is a (cultural / cafeteria) Catholic who disagrees with the Church on most serious issues (contraception, divorce, abortion etc.) The Kennedy's were 'lace curtain' (bourgeois) Catholics who longed to be accepted by the elite Protestants (Boston Brahmins) in Massachusetts. Joe Kennedy lobbied intensively to be appointed the US Ambassador to Great Britain. JFK enrolled in the London School of Economics, however, he had to drop out due to illness. JFK's sister (Kathleen) married into the the British aristocracy.

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Truthfully, my biggest gripe the the Trumpenator is the terrible advice he gets from Con INC and his terrible endorsements.

This is one of my gripes as well. As a man who was touted for his 'instincts' they were absolutely piss poor. He hired or endorsed so many traitors while throwing loyalists under the bus.

I saw Newt Gingrich on TV touting how the Republicans won so many house seats that were 'minorities and women' so? I wouldn't mind if they were true principled conservatives, but many aren't, not even the men.

I can't hold on to the belief that the GOP is this stupid over and over. No they love the Rinos who have Rs next to their name, but are no better than Democrats and the circus continues. Look how they celebrated the victory of Youngkin, a Carlysle group executive, which is laughable.

Ok Newt even if the Rs pick up 50 house seats in 2022, what does it matter if they are America last Rs?

Primary the heck out of all the traitors.

And the idiots in power wonder why so many people are pissed off.

Jesu Juva

Banned
This is one of my gripes as well. As a man who was touted for his 'instincts' they were absolutely piss poor. He hired or endorsed so many traitors while throwing loyalists under the bus.

I saw Newt Gingrich on TV touting how the Republicans won so many house seats that were 'minorities and women' so? I wouldn't mind if they were true principled conservatives, but many aren't, not even the men.

I can't hold on to the belief that the GOP is this stupid over and over. No they love the Rinos who have Rs next to their name, but are no better than Democrats and the circus continues. Look how they celebrated the victory of Youngkin, a Carlysle group executive, which is laughable.

Ok Newt even if the Rs pick up 50 house seats in 2022, what does it matter if they are America last Rs?

Primary the heck out of all the traitors.

And the idiots in power wonder why so many people are pissed off.
Diversity is an American strength, can't blame Trump and the GOP for being proud of it....But seriously, I don't mind reaching out to different communities, but it should be done from an actual conservative point of view and not by turning into liberals. Tim Scott and Vernon Jones and others are liberals. That lt. governor in Virginia said something about "our" historical black colleges and talked about the civil rights movement. And Trump never countered that liberal nonsense, he embraced it. He went so far to pardon criminal rappers for the votes of Black Americans, that is something AOC could have done. His prison reform freed actual killers. That man panders harder than the Democrats. Roger Stone, a friend of Trump, is friends with with Marco Rubio. I think, conservatives should get behind Thomas Massei. The Trump train reached its destination of betrayal.

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Diversity is an American strength, can't blame Trump and the GOP for being proud of it....But seriously, I don't mind reaching out to different communities, but it should be done from an actual conservative point of view and not by turning into liberals. Tim Scott and Vernon Jones and others are liberals. That lt. governor in Virginia said something about "our" historical black colleges and talked about the civil rights movement. And Trump never countered that liberal nonsense, he embraced it. He went so far to pardon criminal rappers for the votes of Black Americans, that is something AOC could have done. His prison reform freed actual killers. That man panders harder than the Democrats. Roger Stone, a friend of Trump, is friends with with Marco Rubio. I think, conservatives should get behind Thomas Massei. The Trump train reached its destination of betrayal.

Me either, they just need to be vetted and have shown through their actions that they uphold true, conservative, America first principles. It shouldn't be that hard.

The strategy and messaging from true Rs to immigrant and minority communities really needs to change.

Many immigrants believe in Christ (most hispanics) and are on board with family values.

Most black and latino guys I've met are more masculine than the white soyboys who vote left.

Indians and Asians are family oriented. Not to mention the Chinese who's parents grew up during the Cultural Revolution. Do they want the US to go through a Cultural Revolution? Heck no.

Why these groups primarily vote Democrat is really beyond me.

It's just a huge waste of a voting block for people who frankly, by values alone, should be easily swayed towards America first and conservative ideas.

Last edited:

darknavigator

Robin
Catholic
The vast majority of the US Republican party (including Mr. Trump) are 'Rockefeller Republicans' who are totally down with the globalist agenda. These people want national borders gone, period! For example, if you spoke 'off the record' with the new Republican Governor of Virginia (Glenn Youngkin) I'm positive that he'd tell you that he has no problem with mass immigration into the United States once they are the "right type of immigrants". They (the Republicans) will never state this in public as they know that it won't go down well with the grassroots Republican voters.

Jesu Juva

Banned
Me either, they just need to be vetted and have shown through their actions that they uphold true, conservative, America first principles. It shouldn't be that hard.

The strategy and messaging from true Rs to immigrant and minority communities really needs to change.

Many immigrants believe in Christ (most hispanics) and are on board with family values.

Most black and latino guys I've met are more masculine than the white soyboys who vote left.

Indians and Asians are family oriented. Not to mention the Chinese who's parents grew up during the Cultural Revolution. Do they want the US to go through a Cultural Revolution? Heck no.

Why these groups primarily vote Democrat is really beyond me.

It's just a huge waste of a voting block for people who frankly, by values alone, should be easily swayed towards America first and conservative ideas.
The Democratic Party is without shame anti-White and so is every single Democratic voter. That is something the GOP establishment does not want to talk about and even Trump did not bring any light to that. Trump pandered to Black Americans on racial lines, while White people were never cherished as a group by him. He rather talks about anti-Asian attacks, but not about anti-White attacks that happen way more often. He talked about Black and Hispanic unemployment/employent - did he ever say "The White unemployment rate is low because of me"?

With Trump the narrative never changed, he just said some edgy things, especially in 2015 and 2016, but the longer he was in office the less edgy he became. And the way he threw the Capitol-"rioters" under the bus was the crown of betrayal. That is a man who wants Israel to run the American congress. Do you remember when Alex Jones talked about that Soviet propaganda that made people believe in some Tsarist-uprising, but the leaders of that movement did not exist or were controlled by the Bolscheviks? Alex Jones identified that with Q. But it is also Trump.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
I'm curious to hear: What do Trump supporters think he really accomplished? There were some superficial feel-good things but I don't see how he was different than those who came before him. Wars, bailouts, minority pandering, violations of rights and liberty.
In spite of having a dysfunctional staff, Trump got a bunch of things done. He got more American political prisoners and hostages released than probably any other president since WWII. His "opportunity zones," trade school apprenticeship programs, and private school vouchers were starting to make some real progress among poor urbanites (this is one of the major reasons that Democrats pulled out all the stops to keep him from being re-elected and the mainstream media is ignoring it).

China, North Korea, and Russia backed-off and treated the US much more respectfully during his administration. They were obviously scared of or more respectful of him. European leaders started increasing their defense budgets and contributing more money to NATO as he had requested.

The US was rapidly moving towards energy independence. His approval of mining and drilling on federal lands and the approval of the two big pipelines were huge.

The tax breaks really helped companies, including smaller and medium-sized companies. I witnessed this myself. During the Trump administration I attended a presentation by a medium-sized federal contractor. Someone asked the executive giving the presentation how the Trump tax-cut affected them. He responded that they were able to give everyone in the company a bigger year-end bonus and completely replaced all the furniture and furnishings in their office, as well as increasing their annual dividend for their shareholders. Consumer confidence was soaring.

Trump openly encouraged other nations to look after their own best interests and set a new paradigm in which the basis for international agreements would be on a "win-win" situation for both parties, in which their national sovereignty was not threatened, instead of trying to push them to accept a world government, or compromise on nonsense like restrictive climate change crap.

All of this scared the daylights out of the globalists and their Democratic and Republican neocon allies. They figured that four more years of this kind of thing would permanently erase all their "progress" towards their globalist utopia. So, they called in all their favors, took a huge risk, and rigged the 2020 election. Trump forced their hand before they were ready, and it may yet be their ruin.

Helmsman

Robin
Protestant
In spite of having a dysfunctional staff, Trump got a bunch of things done. He got more American political prisoners and hostages released than probably any other president since WWII. His "opportunity zones," trade school apprenticeship programs, and private school vouchers were starting to make some real progress among poor urbanites (this is one of the major reasons that Democrats pulled out all the stops to keep him from being re-elected and the mainstream media is ignoring it).

China, North Korea, and Russia backed-off and treated the US much more respectfully during his administration. They were obviously scared of or more respectful of him. European leaders started increasing their defense budgets and contributing more money to NATO as he had requested.

The US was rapidly moving towards energy independence. His approval of mining and drilling on federal lands and the approval of the two big pipelines were huge.

The tax breaks really helped companies, including smaller and medium-sized companies. I witnessed this myself. During the Trump administration I attended a presentation by a medium-sized federal contractor. Someone asked the executive giving the presentation how the Trump tax-cut affected them. He responded that they were able to give everyone in the company a bigger year-end bonus and completely replaced all the furniture and furnishings in their office, as well as increasing their annual dividend for their shareholders. Consumer confidence was soaring.

Trump openly encouraged other nations to look after their own best interests and set a new paradigm in which the basis for international agreements would be on a "win-win" situation for both parties, in which their national sovereignty was not threatened, instead of trying to push them to accept a world government, or compromise on nonsense like restrictive climate change crap.

All of this scared the daylights out of the globalists and their Democratic and Republican neocon allies. They figured that four more years of this kind of thing would permanently erase all their "progress" towards their globalist utopia. So, they called in all their favors, took a huge risk, and rigged the 2020 election. Trump forced their hand before they were ready, and it may yet be their ruin.

Trump also kept the US out of new foreign adventures for 4 years, with the exception of the military insubordinate involvement in Syria. Peace alone was worth the price of admission.

Renzy

Pelican
Catholic

Fox News has an article giving more details on the event:

The Republican National Committee announced its first ever "RNC Pride Coalition" over the weekend, partnering with the Log Cabin Republicans to invest and mobilize LGBTQ communities ahead of the 2022 midterm elections.

The announcement came during the Log Cabin Republicans' "Spirit of Lincoln Gala," which took place Saturday night at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, and attracted a high-profile group of attendees, including former President Trump and former first lady Melania Trump, who was the event’s guest of honor, and other prominent Republicans, including former acting Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell.

Richard Grenell, the former Acting Director of National Intelligence during Trump's administration, remarked on how they want conservatives to push for gay rights in places like Riyadh, Tehran and Ramallah:

"Gay conservatives in America are going to concentrate on Riyadh, Tehran and Ramallah, while the gay left continues to try to pretend that partisan politics is helping them," Grenell said. "What the gay left has done is really delay the acceptance that we see today."

"They don’t want there to be equality in America, they want it to be a partisan issue," he continued. "Gay conservatives have had enough --we live in the greatest country for gay people."

Maybe I don't have my thumb on the pulse of conservative America, but I have a hard time believing the majority of Trump's base voted for him so that homos in Riyadh could engage in buttsex.

Grenell also lamented on remarks made by Pat Buchanan during his 1992 presidential run and explained how they motivated Grenell to make the Republican Party more inclusive towards LGBTBBQ:

"In 1992, I was working on the Bush-Quayle re-election campaign on national staff, and I sat and listened to Pat Buchanan speak at the Houston Republican Convention," Grenell told Fox News. "He outlined a strategy where gay people were not welcomed in the Republican Party."

"I can remember sitting there, listening, and vowing to not allow that to stand," Grenell continued. "Because I knew, as a consistent conservative, that to embrace people who wanted limited government, and limited government involvement in their lives, and more personal responsibility, was the conservative principle, and that he was wrong."

"Now, 29 years later, we were at an event where the former president of the United States and first lady are welcoming us, and hosting 600 influential gays, lesbians and their straight allies," Grenell said

Yes, what glorious progress /s

Grenell was given the "Game Changer Award" at the event, honoring his role in efforts to end the criminalization of homosexuality internationally to protect the lives of LGBT individuals around the globe.

Last week, the Log Cabin Republicans announced the launch of its "Outspoken Middle East" platform, with translations of their material in Farsi and Arabic, along with a "team of LGBTQ+ citizen journalists in Tehran, Kabul, Beirut and around the region and the world to tell human stories about the realities of being gay in parts of the world that liberals and corporations have left behind."

wp-VTD-AlternatingCurrents-1641-gay-republican-rainbow-elephant.jpg

Really makes you want to get out your checkbook and donate the RNC doesn't it?

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
He can't let his ego get out of the way. The rushed vax is not a positive talking point.

I really hope trump does not run again. I know he plans on it but he is not getting any younger on top of his spearheading the liberal agendas including vaccines. He would be 78 in 2024 and looks fatter than ever. I’m not wishing death on him but time ticks on for all of us, he isn’t getting any younger