The Donald Trump thread

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox
I really hope trump does not run again. I know he plans on it but he is not getting any younger on top of his spearheading the liberal agendas including vaccines. He would be 78 in 2024 and looks fatter than ever. I’m not wishing death on him but time ticks on for all of us, he isn’t getting any younger
Hes going to run and win

Can't wait for the carnage and liberal tears.

Helmsman

Sparrow
Protestant
I want someone to the right of Trump, like him on steroids. Somewhere between Hulk Hogan and Ghengis Khan bringing the righteous wrath of God down on communists. Trump has made a lot of mistakes and decisions I don't agree with, but I'd vote for him again in a general election. What I wouldn't give for a mean tweet and 1.89 gas.

Easy_C

Peacock
I don't want him to run again because four more years of the American right doing absolutely nothing because they think orange man will do it all for them would be disastrous. It means nothing unless he purges his administration of those with international loyalties.
I sure hope so. People don't want him to run again because they can't stand the thought that they could be proven wrong. I don't look forward to more carnage but it's coming.

Uzisuicide

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member

It was always about Jefferson, Washington, Etc... Robert E, Lee and Stonewall Jackson had already lost. The America haters were patient and were simply trying to establish a criteria for which the founders could be erased. Donald Trump stuck up for me when my heritage and heros were under attack. That's another reason why I will happily vote for him a third time.

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Voting for Trump again does nothing except try to buy a few more years before this country goes belly up hyperinflation style. It is worth voting for him, but, we people need to keep realistic expectations of who Trump is and what he can do. No more Q nonsense, no more saving America dreamland.

This country is dying, someone like Trump is merely palliative care. Trump doesn't have what it takes to save America, and not only that the odds of him beating the fraud again is something like 1 out of million.

It's still worth voting if nothing more than to help people wake up to our tyranny, but, everyone should be preparing for a bleak future no matter who wins. Don't misplace any faith in this dying country.

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
Voting for Trump again does nothing except try to buy a few more years before this country goes belly up hyperinflation style. It is worth voting for him, but, we people need to keep realistic expectations of who Trump is and what he can do. No more Q nonsense, no more saving America dreamland.

This country is dying, someone like Trump is merely palliative care. Trump doesn't have what it takes to save America, and not only that the odds of him beating the fraud again is something like 1 out of million.

It's still worth voting if nothing more than to help people wake up to our tyranny, but, everyone should be preparing for a bleak future no matter who wins. Don't misplace any faith in this dying country.

:hmm:

Trump was only a metaphorical chemo for the cultural cancer that's infected America. No real guarantee that it'll eradicate the cancer yet will still harm the body in the process. So many people got complacent and lazy with him in office (in regards to taking their country back) i hope we get someone like Mao Zhe Dong,Or Pol Pot as our next president to wake everyone up and light a fire under their a** the same way Coach Saban does to those boys in the locker room when they're trailing a team at half time.

This slow boil of attrition war sucks.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
:hmm:

Trump was only a metaphorical chemo for the cultural cancer that's infected America. No real guarantee that it'll eradicate the cancer yet will still harm the body in the process. So many people got complacent and lazy with him in office (in regards to taking their country back) i hope we get someone like Mao Zhe Dong,Or Pol Pot as our next president to wake everyone up and light a fire under their a** the same way Coach Saban does to those boys in the locker room when they're trailing a team at half time.

This slow boil of attrition war sucks.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

While it would be nice to have a warrior, that is not something that could ever be elected.

The leader after Democracy dies will be hopefully be someone of warrior caliber, but remember, it could be a long time before such a leader arises. Took hundreds of years for Spain to get rid of its muslim infestation, for example. Also remember that 99% of nations that fall never recover, and the people almost always die alongside of it.

I'd rather if America went down with a fight, but we all saw what happened on Jan 6th. Conservatives had a chance to show up and destroy DC, instead 95% of them sat home and complained on the internet about missing a day of their job (i.e. be a good slave) instead of showing up to help the President. Not holding my breath for conservatives to do anything.

The most optimistic case is that we get one more strong White leader in the next 20 years. Will conservatives do a damn thing the next time that happens, or will they too sit at home while the nation burns and elections are stolen?

That's why the anti-Trump talk is so tiring, it's just the same internet tough guys who don't do anything in the real world telling everyone how Trump isn't "enough." It's all hypocrisy. The point of Trump is to stall, since we don't have a true conservative movement in America willing to fight for freedom.

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
While it would be nice to have a warrior, that is not something that could ever be elected.

Removing the (((kosher culprit))) and their tentacles from our society is the final solution that should be enacted. Not slaughter, just literal physical removal and relocation. That's a pipe dream though. At least it makes me not lose focus on heaven. They're a blessing in disguise. A thorn in our flesh to remind us of the glory our Creator has in store for the faithful of us

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Removing the (((kosher culprit))) and their tentacles from our society is the final solution that should be enacted. Not slaughter, just literal physical removal and relocation. That's a pipe dream though. At least it makes me not lose focus on heaven. They're a blessing in disguise. A thorn in our flesh to remind us of the glory our Creator has in store for the faithful of us

But also a red herring. People who believe in God would never fall for Gewish tricks. They only rule because the people have no faith.

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
The rise of Judaism in the 21st century is inversely proportional to the faith of its Christians. Not a coincidence. It's just satan manifesting himself in the world as the barriers of faith that once held him back, are propped astray.

Really, the decline has been long, over centuries, but the major turning point was WW1, and how Christians became consumed with pride in the decades leading up to WW1. People put more faith in their country than God, and were willing to murder for it. This in turn destroyed the faith of everyone, and the Federal Reserve, Woman's vote, etc, was created in the demolition of faith in WW1.

We have met the enemy, and he is us

Easy_C

Peacock
One note on dealing with subversion:

One lesson we can learn from what happened to Colorado is how to deal with them. The state went crazy left as soon as pot was legalized, and it happened because toleration of vices occurred.

Important secondary point before the main one: I lean far more towards civil liberties in regards to speech than more orthodox people. I regard the existence of criticism in the public discourse as necessary to keep those vested with legitimate authority honest. Governing bodies where that is not allowed become corrupt extremely rapidly as seen by some of the darker periods in church history.

However....Vices which have no political value such as drug usage and sexual impropriety do not deserve the same level of protection. Society needs to be made as uncomfortable as possible for those who shamelessly indulge in and participate in those vices because, in so doing, you are also targeting the proclivities of those who are subversive elements on society. By making it extremely difficult for them to enjoy those vices you marginalize and remove most of those who would undermine the health of society.

The best part of this is that extreme moral intolerance precludes you from needing to implement a more brutal system that practices extreme political intolerance. Communists rely heavily on infiltration, but by attacking their habits you make it extremely difficult for them and the "groups" that spawned the ideology to place enough people to control institutions.